Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

People From Edo, Benin And Abuja Storm In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People From Edo, Benin And Abuja Storm In (341 Views)

Three Inmates Who Escaped From Edo Prisons Rearrested For Robbery / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People From Edo, Benin And Abuja Storm In by Theynevercare: 3:37pm On May 19, 2023
So i called out everyone out here from this places whom is familiar or related to this family name from Edo or benin. It happen these way. I and my team member did a bizness with these brother and he's
from edo but in marchester basically where he lives. And it's not just every details I can put on here cuz it's personal. I'm the man in the middle of these case of the deal and we agreed on every aspect as we arrange. Well tho before we proceed ,my team ask the young man doing the job which is the marchester base guy. And he told us job will be completed on 7 days max. Okay from there we was hoping , but he couldnt stand to his word as he said, alreasy my men know the time he told us he will complete the deal. but unfortunately he didn't,and that week as pass and it almost 2 week and still he didnt contact to tell us what prolong our deal. In the middle of the case i was already skeptical about this, but i said okay, let me told my team to be patient , and they all be patient, that week pass again but we had contacted this marchester guy we're working with and he said i should tell my ppl to bare I was like tf, this was risky to stand as mm already my ppl cant bare anymore, they're not even going to leave my home.whenver they come. I call this dude and i put pressure in the name.of getting the deal done quick. How I know this marchester guy that was working with use was threw a friend of mine, my friend has done several deal with him, I talk to him about his friend delaying our deal and ppl on my neck everyday, i had spent money lodging my ppl and feeding them for one week plus.. I look into the the whole thing and ask them to find out what was going on on there end and they said nothing.. I my self I went on doing my research to find out how long such deal take before it success mehn, ppl telling me is 5-7 days max. 3weeks has pass now, that is we gave these marchester guy this deal since 3weeks Saturday and this week we stop hearing from him... Mehn this mam has completed our job and the owner of the job got notify of someone flying £58k..... The boy who's ran of with money was the Edo boy base in marchester, tho we are harmless but we got other info we can use to track him . He once did trans with my friend , so we got reciept with is full name and UK phone number. I have his full name, so who ever that is familiar with such name should email me

Re: People From Edo, Benin And Abuja Storm In by Theynevercare: 3:39pm On May 19, 2023
Theynevercare:
So i called out everyone out here from this places whom is familiar or related to this family name from Edo or benin. It happen these way. I and my team member did a bizness with these brother and he's
from edo but in marchester basically where he lives. And it's not just every details I can put on here cuz it's personal. I'm the man in the middle of these case of the deal and we agreed on every aspect as we arrange. Well tho before we proceed ,my team ask the young man doing the job which is the marchester base guy. And he told us job will be completed on 7 days max. Okay from there we was hoping , but he couldnt stand to his word as he said, alreasy my men know the time he told us he will complete the deal. but unfortunately he didn't,and that week as pass and it almost 2 week and still he didnt contact to tell us what prolong our deal. In the middle of the case i was already skeptical about this, but i said okay, let me told my team to be patient , and they all be patient, that week pass again but we had contacted this marchester guy we're working with and he said i should tell my ppl to bare I was like tf, this was risky to stand as mm already my ppl cant bare anymore, they're not even going to leave my home.whenver they come. I call this dude and i put pressure in the name.of getting the deal done quick. How I know this marchester guy that was working with use was threw a friend of mine, my friend has done several deal with him, I talk to him about his friend delaying our deal and ppl on my neck everyday, i had spent money lodging my ppl and feeding them for one week plus.. I look into the the whole thing and ask them to find out what was going on on there end and they said nothing.. I my self I went on doing my research to find out how long such deal take before it success mehn, ppl telling me is 5-7 days max. 3weeks has pass now, that is we gave these marchester guy this deal since 3weeks Saturday and this week we stop hearing from him... Mehn this mam has completed our job and the owner of the job got notify of someone flying £58k..... The boy who's ran of with money was the Edo boy base in marchester, tho we are harmless but we got other info we can use to track him . He once did trans with my friend , so we got reciept with is full name and UK phone number. I have his full name, so who ever that is familiar with such name should email me
the name is Terry with the Edo name.
Re: People From Edo, Benin And Abuja Storm In by Theynevercare: 8:56pm On May 19, 2023
Terry OSAHENRUMEN OSAZUWA

(1) (Reply)

Man Disappears With N55m Benz During Test-drive In Abuja / NIGER Citizens Blow Hot With Punches Of Insults Against Nigerian President Tinib / Army Begins Investigation Into Alleged Killing Of Driver By Suspected Military O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.