Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic (27659 Views)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba / Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Anambra1stS0n: 3:47pm On May 19, 2023
THE OFFICIAL COMMISSION OF THE PERMANENT SITE (NAUTH)/SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (SDG) PROJECTS AND THE GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY FOR IGWE ORIZU INTERNATIONAL ICT CENTRE AT AKAMILI BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, GCFR.

The capacity to translate a vision to reality embodies a true transformational leadership. This act examplified the pragmatic leadership of Chief. Dr. Joseph Ugboaja (Ochinanwata), the amiable and hardworking Chief Medical Director of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi. A worthy Alumnus of UNIZIK.

On Friday, 19th May, 2023, the ancient city of Nnewi will host the first citizen of the nation, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, for the first time, and other creme dela creme in the health, education and allied sectors in commissioning the landmark achievements of the Chief Medical Director at the permanent site of the Institution, Akamili.

Notably, the Chief Medical Director, in less than 2 years in the office, gallantly moved the Hospital to the permanent site, hitherto, a virgin zone, without the Federal Government Take-off Grant, and has succeeded in transforming the Hospital into a mega medical tourist destination with this official commissioning. A prime Centre of Excellence for Teaching, Research and Service.

Deploying his leadership dexterity, the Chief Medical Director, pulled the string and executed the numerous projects at the permanent site vide an Excellent Partnership & Collaboration, Innovative & Creativity, Robust Financial Management, ICT and Welfare & Discipline; thus, prompting Mr. President to graciously accept the invitation to come and commission the legacy projects.

Kudos! to Chief Medical Director and the entire staff of the Hospital for this wonderful feats. We heartily felicitate with you on this joyous occasion.

Indeed, the visit of Mr. President to Nnewi will certainly leave a multiplier effects on the socio-economic system of city, and the state in general by fast-tracking the vision of Mr. Governor, Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo,CFR, in making the state a livable one.

Spectacularly, the Hospital is now on the threshold of becoming the best Health Institution in Nigeria and the Top 5 in Africa before 2030 under the leadership watch of the Chief Medical Director.

Interestingly, the landmark projects to be commission by Mr. President on Friday includes but not limited to the following:

1) The GOPD Complex.
2) Paediatrics Emergency Complex.
3) Diagnostic Centre.
4) Specialty Complex.
5) Accident and Emergency Complex.
6) Road 1.
7) Road 2.
cool Road 3.
9) Surgical Ward Complex.
10) Mother and Child Complex.
11) Amenity Ward Complex.
12) Molecular Laboratory.
13) Special Treatment Centre.
14) Medical Ward Complex.
15) Oxygen Plant 1.
16) Oxygen Plant 2.

Mr. President, Nnooo!!!

Once again, hearty congratulations to the Management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital for this wonderful achievements.

Finally, the dream is here!

Bright Anyanwu,
Registry, College of Health Sciences, Nnewi Campus.
bo.anyanwu@unizik.edu.ng
Nlpfmod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maz-xn9i2XE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3MTKQqKtnY

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by lordimmaogidi(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2023
Beautiful

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Anambra1stS0n: 3:48pm On May 19, 2023
NAUTH Nnewi

11 Likes

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Anambra1stS0n: 3:50pm On May 19, 2023
More

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Anambra1stS0n: 3:51pm On May 19, 2023
M

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Anambra1stS0n: 3:52pm On May 19, 2023
More from Nnewi

15 Likes

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Derrickfoster1: 4:00pm On May 19, 2023
Some owambe borrowers will not be happy with this development

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Japa007: 4:10pm On May 19, 2023
Steady 22hrs of electricity is what I love most about Nnewi. They sack Nepa officials with just a phone call and that's why they don't misbehave there grin.. Industries are so many and without electricity, only God knows.

After Enugu, I'm overly comfortable with this city, no boredom at all, you won't lack money.
##Home of Industries##

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by xtophem(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2023
Dear Sir/Ma,
We are authorized ordering center to sell and distribute all product of Vitafoam Nig. Plc and subsidiaries

Are you looking to buy original top quality products in :

 Full-Orthopaedic mattress
 Semi-Orthopaedic mattress
 Spring mattress
 Regular mattress
 Beds
 Pillows
 Beddings
 Household furniture

At wholesale and factory production prices?

We currently selling top quality mattress, pillows, beds and household furniture made by Nigeria's finest and largest foam manufacturers, producer of both flexible and rigid polyurethane products, vitafoam Nig. Plc.

Note: Delivery within Lagos state is FREE OF CHARGE.

For more info and inquiries, please call or WhatsApp 08060401285

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 4:15pm On May 19, 2023
Only God knows how many industries that are located in this city.
I enjoyed every moment I had there.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by slimfit1(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2023
Very nice

2 Likes

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by SwissMass: 4:25pm On May 19, 2023
ok
Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Anambra1stS0n: 5:00pm On May 19, 2023
M

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Depriest2020: 5:54pm On May 19, 2023
This is what the Federal Government should also have done, by building from scratch the new FMC Onitsha instead of taking over the old delapidated Onitsha General Hospital. The one in daura was built from scratch with billions.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Anambra1stS0n: 7:19pm On May 19, 2023
Depriest2020:
This is what the Federal Government should also have done, by building from scratch the new FMC Onitsha instead of taking over the old delapidated Onitsha General Hospital. The one in daura was built from scratch with billions.
Now that Onitsha General Hospital is FMC they will put more infrastructures there, NNPC commissioned their structure few weeks ago

Mind you most of the new structures at NAUTH Nnewi were donated to the hospital by Nnewi rich men

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by sreamsense: 7:43pm On May 19, 2023
Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by M4A1carbine: 8:27pm On May 19, 2023
I dey wait for this sadwasted pig above me to comment grin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Afamed: 8:34pm On May 19, 2023
Kudos to Mr President , Oreloope one of the Tinubu women doing wonderfully well in PMB administration

5 Likes

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Afamed: 8:37pm On May 19, 2023
Depriest2020:

So the new buildings in hospital that were constructed just 3 yrs ago too should be demolished just because FG has taken it over?

Do you know the General Hosp Onitsha atall?

Most of una just like to comment out of pure ignorance

Na only una want everything yet na only una hate the President pass.

How many states in Nigeria, have both FMC and fEDERAL Teaching hosp in a particular state?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Flangelo12: 8:53pm On May 19, 2023
Afamed:

So the new buildings in hospital that were constructed just 3 yrs ago too should be demolished just because FG has taken it over?

How many states in Nigeria, have both FMC and fEDERAL Teaching hosp in a particular state?

No mind am.

E just wan talk.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by ProphetM0hammad: 8:57pm On May 19, 2023
M4A1carbine:
I dey wait for this sadwasted pig above me to comment grin.

You people have the brain of a little child, always thinking you are in competition

What's the joy in bringing to NAUTH in 2023 what Nigerians have been enjoying in UCH, LUTH and LASUTH for several decades

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Anambra1stS0n: 9:08pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You people have the brain of a little child, always thinking you are in competition

What's the joy in bringing to NAUTH in 2023 what Nigerians have been enjoying in UCH, LUTH and LASUTH for several decades

Otondo NAUTH teaching hospital Nnewi has been existing for decades, that commissioning of their new permanent site

This is the old site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWISPFq6QGs

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by M4A1carbine: 9:08pm On May 19, 2023
You are truly dull.

Even prophet Mohammed the paedophile will be disappointed in you
. grin

ProphetM0hammad:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Aphrygian(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
Some owambe borrowers will not be happy with this development
may ignorance not kill you,even ordinary LAUTECH that was founded in 1991 in oyo state has a state of the art teaching hospital https://oyoinsight.com/tag/lautech-teaching-hospital-ogbomoso,not to even talk about Afe babalola university's teaching hospital

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Pepperdemisback: 11:12pm On May 19, 2023
post=123239574:

I feel your pain
What pain? Work on your mentality and stop Dick measuring on your posts. Stop unhealthy rivalry with imaginary enemies.
I take note you always make comments that will ignite exchange of words. For what precisely.
You use different accounts to be quoting yourself and inciting exchange of words. Later you will start looking for your enemies.
Work on your mentality please!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by Depriest2020: 11:14pm On May 19, 2023
Afamed:

Very well sir I know Onitsha General Hospital.

I don't comment on topics am ignorant of take note.

I don't know what you mean by una hate the president pass, keep me away from that, I and my dad voted him in 2003, when not much people from southern Nigeria believed in him. My dad convinced me he is a good man. Still he is a good man with good intentions, his only weakness is assembling a good team to give him a required result.

Forget about the kidney dialysis building & another new building added to the General Hospital, that place lacks compound & too old to be made FMC. FG should be demolishing old hospital & constructing modern one's with modern equipments.

You bought a brand new car for your first son and took your old rickety car painted it and gave it to your second son and expect him to be as happy as the first son.

4 Likes

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by christejames(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2023
Congratulations to UNIZIK

1 Like

Re: Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic by BossGerald: 10:15am On May 20, 2023
post=123251358:

I wonder why they don't want push this to front page but if it propaganda against Anambra State it will be on front

Just add ipob to the topic and see magic happen

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / My Baby Needs Help / Ayeni Conjoined Twins Undergo Successful Seperation Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.