Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Advice On Solar Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Advice On Solar Generator (618 Views)

We Have The Best Solar Generator And Powerbank For Remote Work & Work From Home / Solar Generator 500watts The Rate Of 79,000 Great Offer For Only 1 Week / Portable Solar Generator For Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Solar Generator by padeolu: 4:37pm On May 19, 2023
Hello Nairalanders

I'm in the market for a reliable power solution to run basic household items such as a TV, fan, and other similar devices. After conducting some research, I came across the 1000W Irwin Solar Generator and the GACIA 100AH-12V Deep Cycle Battery. Before making the purchase, I wanted to seek your valuable opinions and possibly explore alternative options that you may recommend.
It's important to me that the chosen solution provides sufficient power output, durability, and ease of use. Hence, I would greatly appreciate any insights or experiences you might have with the 1000W Irwin Solar Generator and the GACIA 100AH-12V Deep Cycle Battery.
Re: Advice On Solar Generator by padeolu: 4:39pm On May 19, 2023
If you have utilized this setup or have any knowledge of its performance, I would love to hear about your firsthand experiences. Please share your thoughts on its reliability, power output, battery life, and any other relevant factors that you think are important to consider.

Thank you

Re: Advice On Solar Generator by eteebanky1: 7:48am On May 20, 2023
All this solar energy setup that will cost you almost 450k but the battery life span will only last for 3 years, that's bullshit

Atleast each solar battery pack should have atleast 15 years battery life span

There is one foolish product that told me I'll be replacing #220k battery every 3 years

(1) (Reply)

Dell Lat 7490, Core I5 7th Gen 8/256gb � Most Complete Basic/office Laptop / Clean Iphone 11 Pro Max For Giveaway Price / Do You Have Any E Series For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.