Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,953 members, 7,848,870 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG (359 Views)

Chicago State University: Tinubu’s Certificate Not Fake – Temitope Ajayi / INEC Withdraws Ekiti APC Reps-elect's Certificate Of Return / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by blamingthedevil: 4:43pm On May 19, 2023
The Director General of the National Youth Service Corps, Brig Gen YD Ahmed, has said the discharge certificate being paraded by Enugu State Governor-elect, Peter Mbah, was not issued by the body.

Brig Gen Ahmed, while appearing on Arise TV’s breakfast programme on Friday said the argument on whether Mbah has a valid NYSC certificate or not did not arise because he has told the People’s Democratic Party’s candidate in the 2023 governorship elections that what he presented as a certificate was fake.

“He came to me and I called my director to confirm the certificate and we discovered that the certificate was fake and I told him…I wonder how elites who have gone to school will resort to black market certificates.

https://punchng.com/enugu-governor-elects-certificate-not-from-nysc-dg/

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by Aonkuuse(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2023
grin grin Funny enough, 80% of our leaders are those who were not really serious about school, most of them were thugs and cultists. In a sane country, presenting a fake certificate alone should earn you some jail terms, but here, he will be given a chance to cook another lie.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by yinkus6750(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2023
Wahala
His election will definitely be nullified.
Must the tribunal wait till after his sworn in ?
We saw what happened with Lyon and his deputy in Bayelsa state.
No time to waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by SwissMass: 4:52pm On May 19, 2023
Haaaaaa you want to kill this guy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by Martinsmine(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2023
blamingthedevil:
The Director General of the National Youth Service Corps, Brig Gen YD Ahmed, has said the discharge certificate being paraded by Enugu State Governor-elect, Peter Mbah, was not issued by the body.

Brig Gen Ahmed, while appearing on Arise TV’s breakfast programme on Friday said the argument on whether Mbah has a valid NYSC certificate or not did not arise because he has told the People’s Democratic Party’s candidate in the 2023 governorship elections that what he presented as a certificate was fake.

“He came to me and I called my director to confirm the certificate and we discovered that the certificate was fake and I told him…I wonder how elites who have gone to school will resort to black market certificates.

Something is wrong with inec... We saw what happened with Lyon and his deputy in Bayelsa state. now peter mbah is going to suffer..
Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2023
Minus 1 PDP Governors elect and no PDP Governor in the in coming new administration in south east.

blamingthedevil:

Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by MasterJayJay: 4:56pm On May 19, 2023
Eluu P to fill the vacancy.
Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by Flangelo12: 5:11pm On May 19, 2023
Martinsmine:

Something is wrong with inec... We saw what happened with Lyon and his deputy in Bayelsa state. now peter mbah is going to suffer..

What is INEC's fault?
Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by Loveabove(f): 5:12pm On May 19, 2023
E don start.
Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by blamingthedevil: 9:01am On May 20, 2023
Loveabove:
E don start.
Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by christejames(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2023
PDP time has long expired in the East...

Their final burial is in the offing.

(1) (Reply)

President Tinubu's Speech Proves Critics Wrong, Solidifies Leadership / BREAKING: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / South African President Tells Off EU Leaders That Africans Are NOT Beggars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.