Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman (823 Views)

Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. / Peter Obi: Like 2015, The "Influencers" Have Gathered To Deceive Nigerians Again / Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman by KingOfIsoko1: 5:13pm On May 19, 2023
Hate or love that Agency, it is the most forthright Federal agency in Nigeria at the moment when you examine the rot in NPF, ICPC,CCB and all the law enforcement agencies in Nigeria. I speak from my expansive interactions over 10 years with all the major Law enforcement including customs, Immigration etc.

I see the handiwork of Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi, Mattawalle of Zamfara , Akpabio and a host of others in the present push to oust Bawa.

When it comes to EFCC it is not about the person but the Office, no one ever occupies that office of chairman that will never be a target of powerful individuals in Nigeria , we need to make that institution formidable and immune to political witch-hunt for the benefit of Nigeria.

I want readers to see it this way, If I stole 70bn, I now dole out 2 Billion Naira to some hungry anti-corruption coalition, they organize press conferences and label all sort of allegations against the person occupying the office, gets him out of office, appoints another person and rinse-repeat the process. The only way an EFCC chairman will not end up disgracefully is if he is docile, he doesn’t prosecute any politician. What a pity. I don’t pity for Nigeria or Nigerians we deserve what we get.

The vultures have gathered against Bawa and it is only a matter of time before the carcass is ready for a meal.

oghene biko

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman by donbachi(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2023
They will succeed.they've never gathered in vain ask magu and the ones before him.
Re: Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman by YouandiAllofus: 5:53pm On May 19, 2023
He should be perked to the marrows of his bones by the vultures for not doing enough in the fight against economic and financial crimes in nigeria. Out-going governors are allocating bogus amount of money for buying expensive cars and houses for themselves and officials in their administration, approving hefty sum as pension package, awarding non-actualizable contracts, inflating budgets and even seeking to borrow the state into more debt. These corrupt politicians are able to rear their ugly heads after the efcc chairman because he did not do enough to have them nipped.
Re: Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman by yarimo(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2023
EFCC chairman and his godfather Mr malami are all criminals. Must be probe

1 Like

Re: Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman by magoo10(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2023
If your hands are clean no hawk or whatever will gather successfully against you all you need to do is ask them to go and verify.
Re: Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman by KingOfIsoko1: 7:30pm On May 19, 2023
yarimo:
EFCC chairman and his godfather Mr malami are all criminals. Must be probe
hmmm
Re: Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman by gammarays1: 9:30pm On May 19, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Hate or love that Agency, it is the most forthright Federal agency in Nigeria at the moment when you examine the rot in NPF, ICPC,CCB and all the law enforcement agencies in Nigeria. I speak from my expansive interactions over 10 years with all the major Law enforcement including customs, Immigration etc.
An EFCC chairman that said nobody is 100% corrupt free in Nigeria 🙄🙄
He's indirectly passing a message that he's stained.

Look at how APC has reduced Nigeria to dust yet they still want to continue where they stopped by force.

I see the handiwork of Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi, Mattawalle of Zamfara , Akpabio and a host of others in the present push to oust Bawa.

When it comes to EFCC it is not about the person but the Office, no one ever occupies that office of chairman that will never be a target of powerful individuals in Nigeria , we need to make that institution formidable and immune to political witch-hunt for the benefit of Nigeria.

I want readers to see it this way, If I stole 70bn, I now dole out 2 Billion Naira to some hungry anti-corruption coalition, they organize press conferences and label all sort of allegations against the person occupying the office, gets him out of office, appoints another person and rinse-repeat the process. The only way an EFCC chairman will not end up disgracefully is if he is docile, he doesn’t prosecute any politician. What a pity. I don’t pity for Nigeria or Nigerians we deserve what we get.

The vultures have gathered against Bawa and it is only a matter of time before the carcass is ready for a meal.

oghene biko
Re: Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman by Christistruth03: 10:27pm On May 19, 2023
They can do nothing

He is still under Tinubu’s Protection

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election Tribunal REJECTS Live Broadcast Appeal By Atiku & Obi / New President Official Guard Of Honour Vehicle On Standby At Eagle Square / Caption This Picture Of President Bola Ahmed Tinibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.