Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' (24049 Views)

Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Bfly: 9:50pm On May 19, 2023
Putin can only be arrested if the Russian government goes against him but yet Russian government is in his pocket. Arresting Putin is like arresting the whole world.

Meanwhile He has never threatened to pull a gun's trigger, only checking them out and probably when hunting games. Yet he is feared. That is what we call power.
Not even Biden can demonstrate such power unless he wants the liberal, woke ass demons to suck on his pale blood.
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Sunshine34(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2023
I will personally arrest him if he comes to lbadan. That guy is a fool .

1 Like

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Sunshine34(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2023
I will personally arrest him if he comes to lbadan. That guy is a fool
I will personally arrest him if he comes to lbadan. That guy is a fool
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by LORDKing001: 10:04pm On May 19, 2023
Pacesetter123:

He will not take this advice from you now ..oo
Lol no mind him.

1 Like

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by sleekman(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
Lol, the ICC prosecutor doesn't care because he won't travel to Russia for anything, but Putin will be arrested if he travels to any country that is signatory to ICC
You are so silly. If Putin places you on his wanted list then just forget it because he'll surely get you.

1 Like

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by emanobis(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Putin won't be that stupid to leave his cage (Russia)🤣
The US/west will have a fun time dragging his nyansh like they did with previous terrorists.
France sef too much! 🤣🤣

Someone that's always hiding in his bunker. Shivering at the sight of any human contact. I dare him to step feet outside Russia to any country, his allies excluded. At this point his allies might even sell him out, or better still go to South Africa for their meeting shite!
😁
Putin bots dey really overrate this man.

You guys talk like u watch so much Bollywood
How would Putin or any other Biden leave their respective countries and travel to hot zones which are not their allies?

Even you, there are times when your mum or dad would even scold u for going to d house of certain relatives.

For now, everyone remains in their domain while they are also strategizing.

All I knw is dt Russia is protecting its borders while US/UK/NATO is using Ukraine as a test field for most of their newly invented weapons...Weapon Manufactures must sell market nah

2 Likes

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Blackdisciple(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2023
He should go to Khan's country and arrest him
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by lordkush: 10:10pm On May 19, 2023
Rahkman:
oga no matter how u take see am putin can't visit any western European country dem no born am well, he is a war criminal
even before now he dint travel there. So y should he now. ? Maybe you think he’s like bubu that glib trots.
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Madaraa1(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
I dare him to travel to any European country now

He still will if he wants to really am not a fan of putin but try giving respect to that man threats are threats if he was to even go to the european definitely they would know of his coming and accept whatever terms he brings stop watching CNN

1 Like

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Blackboxx11: 10:45pm On May 19, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.

1 Share

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Madaraa1(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2023
emanobis:

You guys talk like u watch so much Bollywood
How would Putin or any other Biden leave their respective countries and travel to hot zones which are not their allies?

Even you, there are times when your mum or dad would even scold u for going to d house of certain relatives.

For now, everyone remains in their domain while they are also strategizing.

All I knw is dt Russia is protecting its borders while US/UK/NATO is using Ukraine as a test field for most of their newly invented weapons...Weapon Manufactures must sell market nah

Am glad few people have brain the war that's been found us uk nato are enjoying while their puppet is busy fighting a losing war b.c he his busy looking for sympathy

1 Like

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by NakedTruth4eva: 10:51pm On May 19, 2023
shegzhkn:

Humor me let say it comes down to it now, where will Russia point it nukes ??
At your father's compound
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Melagros(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
Lol, the ICC prosecutor doesn't care because he won't travel to Russia for anything, but Putin will be arrested if he travels to any country that is signatory to ICC
To arrest Putin? You think say Putin na Omar Al-Bashir of Sudan? Or any of the African leader?
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Melagros(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2023
boltwings:
lol no one can arrest Putin even if he visits France etc
My brother tell him again, some of these nairalanders think it's a Hollywood script/ film
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Melagros(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
Agreed, america is fully aware of Putin's intention, the man wants to destabilise the entire Europe.

I pity nigerians that are supporting his barbarism, very delusional and misguided people.

See mumu analysis, who's responsible for Africa's backwardness? Is it not the West? We conducted a sham election not long ago you were here lamenting, but which European country was the first in line to declare that the election was free and fair? Is it not UK's ambassador? Your stand on this matter i no like am

1 Like

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Morphinne: 12:12am On May 20, 2023
God1000:
Hello mister, the ICC only flex their muscles on poor African countries, pls wake up
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Morphinne: 12:15am On May 20, 2023
juman:
The so called ICC should arrest bush first.
And Tony Blair

1 Like

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by nomolos92: 12:25am On May 20, 2023
lhordspy:

Stop replying that guy. They watch too much of hollywood movies.

Arresting Putin is like setting the world on fire. What will they do with him, Jail him or hang him?

It is always same old empty threat. Chestbeating for the media. When missiles strayed into Poland months ago. And it was rumoured to be of russia's. Why wasn't their over-hyped article 4 & 5 invoked. Everyone was scared, no one was courageous enough to even bring up the matter of article 5. They were all shivering, calling for more investigation.

So you expected them to be as stupid as your lunatic demigod and take action without proper investigation? Your mumu dey shame me

Pootin can't even move freely in his own Russia and you're here talking trash grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Versal: 12:31am On May 20, 2023
God1000:
Lol, your master is a drowning Man, a paranoid and bloodthirsty lunatic.

Nothing will happen if he's arrested, nobody fears him anymore

But, wasn't it easier to arrest him in South Africa?
Una no de fear oh
Someone who can sink half of the world
you are arresting him?
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Versal: 12:34am On May 20, 2023
Sunshine34:
I will personally arrest him if he comes to lbadan. That guy is a fool .
Your own na breeze Putin go blow u
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by nomolos92: 12:39am On May 20, 2023
Versal:

But, wasn't it easier to arrest him in South Africa?
Una no de fear oh
Someone who can sink half of the world
you are arresting him?

He's not been to South Africa since invasion of Ukraine
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by juman(m): 1:30am On May 20, 2023
Morphinne:
And Tony Blair

Gbam.
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Originalsly: 2:46am On May 20, 2023
God1000:

Doesn't care? ... he doesn't have to travel to Russia. I'm almost sure he is now living in fear.

1 Like

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by nosa2ekundayo: 2:51am On May 20, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Bitter truth is nobody, not even America can think of arresting my uncle(putin).. Eg.. By law the security operatives like fbi,Cia etc are fully in charge of any other president that visits the US..dont be surprised that even the Nigerian plague(buubuu) will not be arrested if he goes there too.. Also, the Nigerian dss, army, defence, police etc is bound to protect nethanyahu of Israel even though him na known enemy of Islamic Palestine state....it is only on this issue that the armed force is allowed to betray their country. That's their law...
But you see this khan guy, Putin go lock am swallow the key.

1 Like

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by xevove2061: 4:06am On May 20, 2023
God1000:

Arresting putin is like arrestimg biden or president Xi. Go and try it and see. Lmao. Even when biden wan go ukraine, them gats inform russia before the trip just so that they are on thse safe side..you guys must be jonzing.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Badassniggga(m): 6:11am On May 20, 2023
God1000:
he doesn't have to travel to Russia. Russian agents can kidnap him from wherever hole he lives with his family and take him to Russia fir trial. Him and Putin no be mate at all. You Gerrit?
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Badassniggga(m): 6:17am On May 20, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Hate on America all you want, they will continue to stay on top and Christianity will continue to triumph over your bloodlusting religion. Take away apostasy laws and even you will run away from mohammad!
what a foølish fellow. You think US is a Christian country? Same country where they have gay pastors marrying one another? Where they preach their disgusting satanic LGBTQ shytes? You need a brain 🧠 transplant cos the one you have now is useless.
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Armaggedon: 6:18am On May 20, 2023
God1000:
He does. Russia is not a member of ICC, so is the US. Dude can be arrested legally by any Russia ally.
Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Badassniggga(m): 6:24am On May 20, 2023
nomolos92:

So you expected them to be as stupid as your lunatic demigod and take action without proper investigation? Your mumu dey shame me

Pootin can't even move freely in his own Russia and you're here talking trash grin grin
lmao.

What Fvcking investigation?? Even if Russia strikes Poland capital there's nothing anyone will do cos the losses on EU/NATO far outweighs Russia's in any war. Na still excuse we go hear cos no one is signed up for any nuke war in Europe grin grin. Make Dem activate Article 5 na if e sure for them. Satan-2 na joke to you? I want to watch how Article 5 invokers get their asses burnt like Suya grin grin grin. Fear fear NATO wey sabi bully weak Iraq and Afghanistan but dey fear nukes grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' by Badassniggga(m): 6:27am On May 20, 2023
bionixs:
arresting or killing Saddam or Osama is like setting the world on fire or ending the world.
The world is in blazes and ashes since then

Loud mouths everywhere
so in your foølish state of mind now, Saddam and Osama are both in same league with Vladimir Putin? Did Osama and Saddam have deadly nukes? Why do you think NATO has been scared to invade Russia like they did to Saddam in Iraq? grin grin. What a føol you are grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Resumes Drone Flights Over Black Sea After Russia Intercept / Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.