Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Help Me Make $3 Million - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help Me Make $3 Million (431 Views)

Earn $3.65 Every Time You Watch A Video Ad - How To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

Help Me Make $3 Million by ronaldruck(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2023
Comrades, person dash me one HP elitebook 8440 another person come dash me iPhone XR and with the shege wey sapa Dey show me my head is thinking that I should try to make $3 million with these things.

I know it seems much and I’m ready to take my time. Even if na 10 years. I must make that $3 million because if there’s a will there’s a way.

I have access to data wella. So no problem on that side

I’m thinking getting into these things
Web Design and Development
Game Development
Graphics Design(We go add UI/UX join )
Video Editing
Cartoon Animation and etc

Make Una no discourage me o. I want to make that $3 million. I Dey hear of people abroad making figures like this per year online(YouTube, twitch, patreon, onlyfans) but me I want to do my own in a way that God no go look me one kind on judgment day.

So Experts I’m the house. Please, make Una give advice on how I go run this thing

I don’t know which section to put this in so I put in both programming and art, graphics and videos
Re: Help Me Make $3 Million by Klastivity(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2023
Try calm down bro.. You can't learn all these things together and be making money with all of them at the same time. Programming takes time(both frontend and Backend), they make enough money especially with company outside naija.. Animation also make enough money too, UX/UI too, infarct everything.. I'll advice you to learn, develop yourself and focus on one and be so good at it and the money will come
Re: Help Me Make $3 Million by Antyxx: 7:53pm On May 31, 2023
ronaldruck:
Comrades, person dash me one HP elitebook 8440 another person come dash me iPhone XR and with the shege wey sapa Dey show me my head is thinking that I should try to make $3 million with these things.

I know it seems much and I’m ready to take my time. Even if na 10 years. I must make that $3 million because if there’s a will there’s a way.

I have access to data wella. So no problem on that side

I’m thinking getting into these things
Web Design and Development
Game Development
Graphics Design(We go add UI/UX join )
Video Editing
Cartoon Animation and etc

Make Una no discourage me o. I want to make that $3 million. I Dey hear of people abroad making figures like this per year online(YouTube, twitch, patreon, onlyfans) but me I want to do my own in a way that God no go look me one kind on judgment day.

So Experts I’m the house. Please, make Una give advice on how I go run this thing

I don’t know which section to put this in so I put in both programming and art, graphics and videos
No programmer make that much money per year.
Re: Help Me Make $3 Million by mrnate: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
G, putting money first makes it even more difficult. Find passion and go after it, take time to develope yourself and be patient. The money go flow naturally
Re: Help Me Make $3 Million by faceland: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
You want to make millions of dollars digitally from Nigeria, on Nigerian soil?

All the skills you listed here would be obsolete in the next 3 years (you can just order a computer to do it for you free of charge).

It is possible and may be God is speaking to you. It certainly isn't easy (seems like unrealistic expectation).

Urgent Graphics Design Needed Tonight / Convert AVI To MP4 Online / Free Simple Graphics Design