Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

We Did Not Issue Peter Mbah’s NYSC Discharge Certificate, Says DG, NYSC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Issue Peter Mbah’s NYSC Discharge Certificate, Says DG, NYSC (227 Views)

Jonathan Was Under Pressure To Prosecute Buhari Over Certificate, Says Adoke / Edo Assembly Crisis: I’ll Not Issue Fresh Proclamation - Obaseki / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Could Not Have Issued Minister’s Certificate, Says Ex-dg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Did Not Issue Peter Mbah’s NYSC Discharge Certificate, Says DG, NYSC by Ukpaka: 10:10pm On May 19, 2023
We did not issue Peter Mbah’s NYSC discharge certificate, says DG, NYSC
https://247ureports.com/2023/05/we-did-not-issue-peter-mbahs-nysc-discharge-certificate-says-dg-nysc/
-
The Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig Gen YD Ahmed, has said that the discharge certificate being paraded by Enugu State Governor-elect, Barr Peter Mbah, was not issued by the body.

Brig Gen Ahmed who was a guest on Arise Television’s breakfast programme, Friday, the argument on whether Mbah has a valid NYSC certificate or not, does not arise because he has told the PDP candidate in the 2023 governorship elections that what he presented as a certificate was fake.

“He came to me and I called my director to confirm the certificate and we discovered that the certificate was fake and I told him…I wonder how elites who have gone to school will resort to black market certificates. Everyone knows how we issue our certificate in NYSC we don’t give it in hotel rooms or houses, the DG said.
Re: We Did Not Issue Peter Mbah’s NYSC Discharge Certificate, Says DG, NYSC by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2023
Trouble always after primaries and proper elections.

Ukpaka:
We did not issue Peter Mbah’s NYSC discharge certificate, says DG, NYSC
https://247ureports.com/2023/05/we-did-not-issue-peter-mbahs-nysc-discharge-certificate-says-dg-nysc/
-
The Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig Gen YD Ahmed, has said that the discharge certificate being paraded by Enugu State Governor-elect, Barr Peter Mbah, was not issued by the body.

Brig Gen Ahmed who was a guest on Arise Television’s breakfast programme, Friday, the argument on whether Mbah has a valid NYSC certificate or not, does not arise because he has told the PDP candidate in the 2023 governorship elections that what he presented as a certificate was fake.

“He came to me and I called my director to confirm the certificate and we discovered that the certificate was fake and I told him…I wonder how elites who have gone to school will resort to black market certificates. Everyone knows how we issue our certificate in NYSC we don’t give it in hotel rooms or houses, the DG said.

(1) (Reply)

Awkewu Gba Gold Replied Saheed Shity You Jeed To See This / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Security Agencies Raid Hot Spots, Biden Names US Delegati / Please Save Me, Oju Ti Bo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.