Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) (55027 Views)

Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many / Gunmen Raid Thisday Abuja Office, Threaten To Kill Staff / Breaking: IPOB Unkown Gunmen Raid Anambra Community, Rape Women Kidnap Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Tinubuagbado: 1:21pm On May 20, 2023
Only fools will believe this twisted news.

THIS COULD ONLY BE DONE BY FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORISTS.

THAT'S THEIR MODE OF OPERATIONS.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:25pm On May 20, 2023
stanluiz:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/2-feared-dead-in-anambra-community-after-attack/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiH6N3Vr4L_AhWkmFwKHdFlAI0QFnoECB4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1epjD_K_OadFqP8stR77_u

Op. I have the news from a reliable source which is vangard. The killing has nothing to do with gunmen.

The community is having a leadership problem. Due to this, factional leadership emerge fighting for supremacy in the community.

Is more like Communial clash. The two communities are fighting which result in burning and killing.

Their case is still in court. The court will finally
decide who owns the community.

Go and read the news from Vanguard and change the topic.

Community Clash leading to shedding of blood?

Why can't we learn to live in peace with one another?

This is sick and inhumane.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Staphylococcus: 1:33pm On May 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The FG takes the blame. They are in charge of security and huge budget is allocated for security. If you employ a gate man to guard your house and thief comes in to steal, the first person you will apprehend is the security man at the gate.

This is the most useless government I have ever seen in the history of my existence on earth.

But kill a Fulani man, they will definitely apprehend the killers. Nigerians should please have sense for once.

You blame your gateman, why not blame the president? Because you know he is securing your house only.

Have they blamed their governors the sameway they blame Buhari, DSS and Fulani? No!

Have they looked inwards and made themselves accountable to for the security challenges? No! Buhari is the cause.

You made mention of allocation? What does the governor do with allocation for state security? Embezzle it! Cos he is so sure his people will always ignore him and jump to the presidency, when matters arises
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Staphylococcus: 1:34pm On May 20, 2023
Perfectbeing:
People that are already blaming Buhari and APC for creating IPOB..

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Staphylococcus: 1:35pm On May 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Bros, you are going to pay for my early morning Pap and Akara that you made me throway because of this your comment in a fit of laughter cheesy

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by 9gerian: 1:43pm On May 20, 2023
How can the police carry out their duties effectively when even they must worry about their own safety being one of the prime targets during attacks in Anambra?

The people must be resolute and decide what they want.

Originalsly:

I suggest you read the topic ... at least twice .... go over your comment ... at least thrice .... to see if it is relevant to the topic.

I'm not at all surprised at the killings..... and these will continue as long as the Police do not carry out their duties and the residents do nothing but complain to each other.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Elev82014: 2:09pm On May 20, 2023
Another move by the terrorist Fulanis.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Asswipemod: 2:29pm On May 20, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
We all know they are ipob but let us just play along and call them unknown gunmen...

Source Verified by Facebook Maria Ude Nwachi

I always say it. Fulanis and Igbos are brothers. Same mods operandi.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by EasternPrince: 2:46pm On May 20, 2023
johnjose68:

Leave the developer...even in their dream bia.frau.d, they will not allow the feminine obi to be their leader because it's not that they really like him like that...but they just want an i.pob to be Nigeria president grin grin grin

Hmmmmmm you be hard hard case upstairs
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by EasternPrince: 2:48pm On May 20, 2023
johnjose68:

Pele ode. Why calling your falling mumu soldiers, hero. No be your Ojukwu looked for wahala and wahala visited him.

Instead of you to blame your fo.olish Biafran soldiers, you are calling them hero angry angry

And as to becoming the president, it is not given, it is taken... meaning you work for it and form alliance with other regions that you detest so much.

Those regions that you believe caused your misfortune...will determine whether you will have a taste at presidency or not...by my calculations, that will be after 50 years, if at all. Go and leave with that. I don't expect you to agree or be happy...that's the reality.

cool cool cool

Also please, continue to sit at home, we are enjoying it. Extend it to Tuesdays and Wednesdays, we want to check something 😀

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Senator777: 2:54pm On May 20, 2023
That useless actress that was crying during election won't come and cry now.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by viodemus: 2:59pm On May 20, 2023
Igbos, the islamics have infiltrated, they are systematically genociding from within, to throw off the suspicions of the igbos and foreigners.

All these because they don't want to integrate the igbos.

Stay calm, stay discipline, remain people of hope, but stay alert. The trouble makers will be overturned.

RIP to these innocent souls, their sin was that they rejected to only read the scam book from mecca to medina or vice versa.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 3:29pm On May 20, 2023
9gerian:

How can the police carry out their duties effectively when even they must worry about their own safety being one of the prime targets during attacks in Anambra?

The people must be resolute and decide what they want.

Then they shouldn't have joined the force ... didn't they know what they signed up for?
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2023
You must be very stupid and daft to believe igbos are the one's killing themselves... ask yourselves purpose of all these killing in igboland...

They freed criminals fro various prison yards in Nigeria, recruit them to go down southeast and burn it to ashes.. if you hate this people so much why not let them go their separate way so you can have the country all for yourself
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Sunrise258: 5:10pm On May 20, 2023
Classic IPOB behavior. May what Igbo have turned SE to never happened to us.

[ author=M4A1carbine post=123245854]Cilicmarin... blamingthedevil...omenka.. oyigboupdate.... Raskimonojendor....(same person) different Monikers.

My Agbadorian RAT..just know this..IGBOs understand the trajectory of this NONSENSE. Every activity has a shelf life.

IPOB is even bigger than PO...e shock you abi,?

That is why you guys are truly a shythole away from disintegration. IGBOs are formidable and soon you will understand, how your demonic colleagues will be fished out and disgraced. The news is even a communal fiasco between two communities. Shame on una..spits
[/quote]
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by DaTruths: 6:08pm On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:
They will be here shortly to blame Bola Tinubu!

I have never seen lots who don’t take responsibility. They will always have something to blame, but not themselves.

These criminals were celebrated in their earlier days, and now that they have grown wings, Buhari and a Tinubu is to blame.

Let’s wait for comments and see who they will heap blames on.

Just 4 people killed.

Where were you when 80 people were killed last week In Plateau State?

Oh because this one is Anambra, somebody said it on that Plateau thread, and its happening.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by mbaise1000: 7:07pm On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:

You have a big problem with comprehension.

You composed a novel and still couldn’t make sense.

How will you understand what you don't want to understand, what you did is just prove that I said the truth, if what I said supports your narrative, you would have comprehended it, I am 103% sure that you know exactly what I said, you are in denial, I don't want to believe you are so dumb that you can't understand a simple statement, still I believe that impossible is nothing
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Brek: 7:21pm On May 20, 2023
stanluiz:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/2-feared-dead-in-anambra-community-after-attack/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiH6N3Vr4L_AhWkmFwKHdFlAI0QFnoECB4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1epjD_K_OadFqP8stR77_u

Op. I have the news from a reliable source which is vangard. The killing has nothing to do with gunmen.

The community is having a leadership problem. Due to this, factional leadership emerge fighting for supremacy in the community.

Is more like Communial clash. The two communities are fighting which result in burning and killing.

Their case is still in court. The court will finally
decide who owns the community.

Go and read the news from Vanguard and change the topic.
See finishing
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Brek: 7:22pm On May 20, 2023
okeysoninv:
I have warned ndi Igbo if we don't end ipob then ipob will end us. Shame on those that supports barbaric groups. They will soon come here and tell us that it's not ipob but fulani. Shame on soludo and all the leaders of Anambra who kept quiet while the barbaric groups are killing our people.
Shut up and stop believing fake news
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Brek: 7:23pm On May 20, 2023
gidgiddy:
This thread is for the "I only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria if it happens in the South East So I can say IPOB did it" crew
It's not even IPOB who did it
It's a clash between two communities
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Brek: 7:25pm On May 20, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Today, they call themselves Jews,
Tomorrow they call themselves Christians,
Today they call Nigeria a Zoo,
Tomorrow they call Nigeria their father land, hence Lagos is our land.
Today they are fighting to leave Nigeria a sh!t, and declare Biafra a Paradise,
Tomorrow they are fighting to become the President of Nigeria, the same sh!t hole.
Today he is Buhari,
Tomorrow he is JibrinAlsudan......
Today they are running in circles,
Tomorrow they are swinging to and fro like a pendulum.

What kind of mentality is this,?.

Didn't I mute you in tho other thread?
Today you'll say that igbos are the problem
Tommorow you Will say that were one
Today you'll say that igbos should get out of Lagos
Tommorow you'll scream one Nigeria
You massacre igbos
You'll scream one Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Brek: 7:30pm On May 20, 2023
Sonyboom:
You won't see those clown around
Add n princeoflagos
Here goes your foolishness for the world to see

Shut up it's false news
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by LajaLaba: 10:57pm On May 20, 2023
PainfulTruth:
I be confirmed mumu. HE IS YOUR FELLOW CORNfused clown
U no still get sense
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Ken4Christ: 11:32pm On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:

You blame your gateman, why not blame the president? Because you know he is securing your house only.

Have they blamed their governors the sameway they blame Buhari, DSS and Fulani? No!

Have they looked inwards and made themselves accountable to for the security challenges? No! Buhari is the cause.

You made mention of allocation? What does the governor do with allocation for state security? Embezzle it! Cos he is so sure his people will always ignore him and jump to the presidency, when matters arises

You don't understand how the security system works in Nigeria.

The Governors no matter how much that is given to them do not have control over the security personnel. You can only hold the Governors accountable if they had state police.

The security votes does not add to the number of security personnel in the state. They can only use it to procure operational vehicles for the police.

For instance, if a community is under attack of bandits, the Governor does not have the constitutional power to order soldiers or police to the area affected. But the president does.

But if the attack pleases the president, he will just turn a blind eye to what is going on and later condemn the attack after the evil has been done.

So, the bulk of the blame goes to Mr President
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Staphylococcus: 11:35pm On May 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You don't understand how the security system works in Nigeria.

The Governors no matter how much that is given to them do not have control over the security personnel. You can only hold the Governors accountable if they had state police.

The security votes does not add to the number of security personnel in the state. They can only use it to procure operational vehicles for the police.

For instance, if a community is under attack of bandits, the Governor does not have the constitutional power to order soldiers or police to the area affected. But the president does.

But if the attack pleases the president, he will just turn a blind eye to what is going on and later condemn the attack after the evil has been done.

So, the bulk of the blame goes to Mr President

What does Lagos do in terms of security?

Partner with the police and equip them. Do you know how mi h Lagos has invested in the RRS since inception?

Now imagine that is done nationwide, it will reduce our security challenges to an extent. But majority of Governors use it as entertainment allowance, cos nobody cares. All blames skips them and go to the presidency
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Ken4Christ: 7:30am On May 21, 2023
Staphylococcus:

What does Lagos do in terms of security?

Partner with the police and equip them. Do you know how mi h Lagos has invested in the RRS since inception?

Now imagine that is done nationwide, it will reduce our security challenges to an extent. But majority of Governors use it as entertainment allowance, cos nobody cares. All blames skips them and go to the presidency

Notice what I said. I said that the bulk of the blame goes to the federal government. The Governors themselves are not exempted but the FG takes the bulk of the blame

Why do we have EFCC. They are supposed to probe the Governors for funds received. Do they do that? They only do it against perceived enemies.

If a football loses a match, the bulk of the blame goes to the coach even though players also have roles to play in the loss.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 8:28am On May 21, 2023
Kingbuhari:
You must be very stupid and daft to believe igbos are the one's killing themselves... ask yourselves purpose of all these killing in igboland...

They freed criminals fro various prison yards in Nigeria, recruit them to go down southeast and burn it to ashes.. if you hate this people so much why not let them go their separate way so you can have the country all for yourself
Sharap. Who freed criminals. Wasn't it Nnamdi Kanu celebrating on Twitter the first prison break in Imo state. Now the criminals locked for so many years are let's loose in thousands to kill you. You remove Nnamdi Kanu from the picture and look for another person to blame
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Greattha: 9:01am On May 21, 2023
See them masturbating at the misfortune of others because of hate and bigotry.

Your hate will consume and kill you.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by PainfulTruth: 9:34am On May 21, 2023
CORNfused clown tongue
LajaLaba:
U no still get sense
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by occfx: 11:51am On May 21, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
We all know they are ipob but let us just play along and call them unknown gunmen...

Source Verified by Facebook Maria Ude Nwachi

By instinct, I know people who usually burn houses after killing
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

Sharap. Who freed criminals. Wasn't it Nnamdi Kanu celebrating on Twitter the first prison break in Imo state. Now the criminals locked for so many years are let's loose in thousands to kill you. You remove Nnamdi Kanu from the picture and look for another person to blame
i heard fulani herdsmen raped one old woman to death I came to know if its ur grandma.. hehehe suffer suffer head How's the suffering pushing u in Nigeria angry grin
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by IncredibleWrite: 7:15pm On May 21, 2023
Sergio101:

Bro I'm from Agulu.

I knew what happened. I know that elderly man that was burned in his shop
Rip to the dead

It's not any IPOB.

The miscreants must surely meet thier Waterloo.

May God heal our land
Amen.

Daluu Nwanem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA / Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.