Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP (9933 Views)

Peter Mbah Emerges Enugu PDP Guber Candidate / We Don’t Have Bandits In Enugu, PDP Guber Aspirants Reply Ekweremadu / Enugu PDP Congress: Nnamani Emerges Party Chairman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by adioolayi(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2023
DG of a certificate issuing organisation like NYSC, is saying a certificate is not from them..that's it's fake..

PDP is now saying the DG is lying..

Isn't this funny

No worry, court go settle am

grin grin cheesy angry cheesy

Dear nairalanders...we may likely have a Supreme court Governor in Enugu..

PDP Mbah...NYSC certificate saga..

LP- wey come second, may be enmeshed in the submission of party's register saga..

APC- wey come third can then be a supreme court Governor

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by yarimo(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2023
onukwube1:
Our Stolen mandate must be returned. LP won Enugu state and that is a fact
Gbam ABIA state governor elect is about to return the stolen mandate before 29 May
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by sixtuso(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2023
[quote author=MorolayoVictor post=123254020]Say god[/quoter] This is prayer going on
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Zico5(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Evil politicians can do anything to attain power..
look at Tinubu today, he can dine with the devil if need be, to be called a president...

only to get there and embarrass himself and his generation.. Buhari case study.. his name now means failure in Nigerian dictionary..
May God help u. U wan die on top of matter wey no concern u
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by agabonus: 3:16pm On May 20, 2023
Is NYSC a constitutional requirement for winning an election?
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Patriotictee(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2023
theophorus:
Some people will be saying He should upload pictures of his NYSC days.

Dem think say na since 1960 Android Phones and Internet don dey exist.

But no wahala Sha, make we see as the matter dey go.

Oga, we are talking of NYSC certificate of 2003. You think DG wouldn't have done his background check before coming to a national TV to make such statement. All the NYSC has number, let him upload it that we may see

2 Likes

Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Nyceguy92: 3:26pm On May 20, 2023
I don't see the difficulty in Dr Mbah proving he actually served.

Every corper who did the 1 year stint had colleagues in the camp, area of primary assignment, pictures and other personal collections to show for it.

But if Dr Mbah did not actually serve, but managed to procure a lookalike certificate from NYSC staff, his name may not be on the system because it did not pass through the official Chanel.

On the other hand, the NYSC must show/ explain to us the security features missing in Dr Mba's certificate that rendered it unacceptable.

I am curious to know who is lying in the end.

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by descarado: 3:28pm On May 20, 2023
I thought they went to court barring nysc from talking.
Nigerian politics is depressing.
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by theophorus(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2023
Patriotictee:

Oga, we are talking of NYSC certificate of 2003. You think DG wouldn't have done his background check before coming to a national TV to make such statement. All the NYSC has number, let him upload it that we may see

Mention the phones that have Camera in 2003.
And please mention the Brands that we have in Nigeria.
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by clockwisereport: 3:58pm On May 20, 2023
adioolayi:
DG of a certificate issuing organisation like NYSC, is saying a certificate is not from them..that's it's fake..

Isn't this funny

LP- wey come second, may be enmeshed in the submission of party's register saga..

grin grin grin

APGA came third, not APC

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by clockwisereport: 4:00pm On May 20, 2023
Nyceguy92:
I don't see the difficulty in Dr Mbah proving he actually served.

Every corper who did the 1 year stint had colleagues in the camp, area of primary assignment, pictures and other personal collections to show for it.

But if Dr Mbah did not actually serve, but managed to procure a lookalike certificate from NYSC staff, his name may not be on the system because it did not pass through the official Chanel.

On the other hand, the NYSC must show/ explain to us the security features missing in Dr Mba's certificate that rendered it unacceptable.

I am curious to know who is lying in the end.

Pictures?
We also saw Kemi Adeosun's NYSC picture

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Lewiseze1988(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2023
Nysc can not accept a certificate that is not in their system.everybody knows mbah submitted a forged certificate.but because of his elite status people r ashamed to acknowledge that he actually forge.nigeria is rubbish

3 Likes

Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Nyceguy92: 4:28pm On May 20, 2023
clockwisereport:

Pictures?
We also saw Kemi Adeosun's NYSC picture

Pictures, especially group pictures, are part of the proof.
Besides, individuals in the group NYSC pictures aren't ghosts; they are usually colleagues.
I have mine and I still remember people who served in my area.

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by clockwisereport: 4:30pm On May 20, 2023
Nyceguy92:

Pictures, especially group pictures, are part of the proof.
Besides, individuals in the group NYSC pictures aren't ghosts; they are usually colleagues.
I have mine and I still remember people who served in my area.

Pictures can be edited bro. NYSC came out and told the whole world that the certificate being paraded by Mbah is not from them. Which proof is greater than this?

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by safetyInspector(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2023
So people were not taking pictures before camera phones? NYSC is not something one will go through without taking a picture for the whole year.
theophorus:

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Armaggedon: 5:00pm On May 20, 2023
adioolayi:

Isn't this funny

grin grin grin
I am sure you don't know APC came a distant 4th. Labour party will win in court in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Armaggedon: 5:07pm On May 20, 2023
theophorus:

So camp hardcopy photos are done with phones abi? What happened to photo albums? Don't how you guys manage to defend politicians so heartlessly and hopelessly.
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Gaddafih001(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2023
onukwube1:
Our Stolen mandate must be returned. LP won Enugu state and that is a fact
Okwala unu.
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Gaddafih001(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
PDP has shot itself with an RPG.

NOW NYSC is lying. Why not post your certificate for us to see.

We will verify and know who is lying.

Nysc is not rocket science and you should have pictures or colleagues to vouch for you.
Or did you serve in Isolation.

All this people that refused to do NYSC then bought certificate. It is better to go for NYSC AND relocate to your father house than just not do it.

Lol.

Nysc na your mate
I was in the same orientation camp with Mbah in Lagos.
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Gaddafih001(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2023
GodPrince:
These guys should shut the hell up, Mbah has no NYSC certificate, if he served his records must surely be with NYSC, NYSC cannot accept to be the ones responsible for the fake certificate that his parading.
The certificate is not oluwole either.
They have cases to answer
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Gaddafih001(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2023
Nice2023:
Another Kemi Adeosun at play here.

NYSC tell u say this man no go service una dey argue.

Same man would come to court to testify against u.

E go hot for these PDP guys in Enugu.

PDP has lost Enugu state.
For your mind abiπŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Gaddafih001(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2023
clockwisereport:

What will they stand to gain?

Mbah should provide his NYSC certificate if he served
He has done that in court.
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by prophetfire: 6:29pm On May 20, 2023
9jahotblog:
Good one from Enugu State Pdp for the quick actions from them.
Which good one? Fake certificate is fake certificate.
NYSC can't deny their certificate. He bought certificate without completing service.
Last kicks of a drowning man.
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2023
Gaddafih001:

I was in the same orientation camp with Mbah in Lagos.

Pics πŸ˜€
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by adioolayi(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2023
Armaggedon:
I am sure you don't know APC came a distant 4th. Labour party will win in court in Enugu.
Sincerely, I don't
..APGA get chance then
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by adioolayi(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2023
clockwisereport:

APGA came third, not APC
APGA candidate can nip this
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by 9jahotblog: 7:56pm On May 20, 2023
prophetfire:
Which good one? Fake certificate is fake certificate.
NYSC can't deny their certificate. He bought certificate without completing service.
Last kicks of a drowning man.
not true joor. It’s just a lies and propaganda from the clueless NYSC state director
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Bullhari: 8:08pm On May 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
PDP has shot itself with an RPG.

NOW NYSC is lying. Why not post your certificate for us to see.

We will verify and know who is lying.

Nysc is not rocket science and you should have pictures or colleagues to vouch for you.
Or did you serve in Isolation.

All this people that refused to do NYSC then bought certificate. It is better to go for NYSC AND relocate to your father house than just not do it.

Lol.

Nysc na your mate

Pictures have been produced. A PPA has also been mentioned here ..
What you do not know ask questions.

They didn't deny that he served. They are saying that he didn't complete his service as he left half way to complete his law school.
That is why PNB produced a later dated 2003 which emanated from NYSC remobilizing for the remaining months.

No just come here dey rant.
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by clockwisereport: 3:02am On May 21, 2023
Gaddafih001:

He has done that in court.

He presented a fake certificate
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Menclothing: 7:43am On May 21, 2023
This is funny ooo
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2023
Bullhari:

Pictures have been produced. A PPA has also been mentioned here ..
What you do not know ask questions.

They didn't deny that he served. They are saying that he didn't complete his service as he left half way to complete his law school.
That is why PNB produced a later dated 2003 which emanated from NYSC remobilizing for the remaining months.

No just come here dey rant.

The certificate is not issues by NYSC. The DG of NYSC has clarified that.

If he likes let me stop at half way. All his encounter is not my business. The certificate is invalid.
Re: NYSC DG Lied On Mbah's Certificate Saga - Enugu PDP by Gaddafih001(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2023
clockwisereport:

He presented a fake certificate
A fake certificate printed by Nigerian printing and minting number with security markers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Dey play.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Libya Floods: Nigeria Ready To Provide Support, Says Tinubu / The Engine That Drives Nairaland / Sambisa Forest As Tourist Centre As Nigerian Army & Borno Government Collaborate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.