Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Good Soup VS Bad Soup (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Good Soup VS Bad Soup (photos) (3686 Views)

Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Soup VS Bad Soup (photos) by Seeker675: 2:02am On Jul 07, 2023
Lostchild:
Removed

Hello bro, please how do I get in contact with you? Please I need your spiritual help. It's critical and urgent please
Re: Good Soup VS Bad Soup (photos) by Seeker675: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2023
Lostchild:
Removed
hello brother, please I really need to reach out to you, it's very urgent, how do I do this?
Re: Good Soup VS Bad Soup (photos) by Seeker675: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lostchild:
Removed
Hello bro, please I sent you an email, please check your email inbox, thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Good Soup VS Bad Soup (photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:44am On Jul 10, 2023
This is why Nigerians need to travel around the country more often. Staying too long in one's state results in your inability to appreciate the diversity in our cuisine. All what you call clone or bad soup are indeed premium soups. Also saying some soups are useless without the added protein is just crass because...what is a soup without the added protein? I have not seen any food made without this. I grew up in middle belt (north central) and I have had the opportunity to travel round and tasted virtually all the soups listed. I found them very tasty. I'm from SW btw.

My only downside however is usually the way some of these soups are prepared in the different regions/states. For example miyan kuka is same as ewedu but the leaves used in the north are dried first before use. Some tribes may cook you okra soup in a tasty way while others in a way you would hate it.

Please travel more and don't allow yourself to suffer from unconscious bias.
Re: Good Soup VS Bad Soup (photos) by Charx122: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
gaby:
This one brain dey shake.

So, your taste-bud or preference should be the standard to determine what soup/food is good or not.

I sorry for you.

You better learn to broaden your horizon and be more receptive to other cultures and their ways.

Abeg no mind that person ebi like se Bomb dey e head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ibo People Call Eba Garri? / How To Prepare Ofe Akwu / Orijin Zero No Sugar Drink Launch Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.