Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car (759 Views)

Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Getfeedonline: 12:21am On May 20, 2023
Raphael Toby, a Bolt driver, he was killed by gunmen believed to be armed robbers in Rumuibiakani, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State.
On May 18, 2023, Donald Toby, the victim's younger brother, posted on Facebook to confirm the occurrence.

click here to read full story https://getfeedonline.com/in-rivers-gunmen-kill-a-bolt-driver-and-take-his-car/uncategorized/2023/

Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Xscape1993(m): 1:19am On May 20, 2023
Take heart my dear.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by ipobarecriminals: 1:24am On May 20, 2023
sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by superCleanworks(m): 2:05am On May 20, 2023
I hope police gets the killers.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by DSS1335: 2:57am On May 20, 2023
They will be caught within the next 48hrs

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Daviddavid2023: 3:52am On May 20, 2023
how to hide private application, videos and image on your android phone without the use of any 3rd party app

https://youtube.com/shorts/zcS92Hjsjxw?feature=share
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Creamypie(m): 5:09am On May 20, 2023
What's really our problem?
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by youngsahito(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2023
Crime rate in Rivers state is alarming when every youth have access to gun.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Neddstark: 10:15am On May 20, 2023
If I'm in rivers state, its either I am in Port Harcourt or i go back to my state.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by onome2013: 12:35pm On May 20, 2023
My heart❤ bleeds. But I trust our police, they catch them like fish by God's grace. RIP handsome young man, and may give his family and friends the strengths to beat this irreparable loss

(1) (Reply)

First Class Graduate Commits Suicide After Failing To Secure Employment / Ghana Man Killed During An Argument About Cigarette / This Lady Almost Got Killed ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.