Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

GOD is Not Limited By Your Location - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD is Not Limited By Your Location (351 Views)

The Prophetic Is Not Limited To The Prophets 2 / The Prophetic Is Not Limited To The Prophets / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sun. 31/12/2017) Your Location Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD is Not Limited By Your Location by reallifegospel(m): 1:44am On May 20, 2023
I want to correct this notion or mindset that is being induced among the plenty and is the cause of a lot of rural urban migration.
Lots and lots of people have missed the mark because they left where God had originally planned to make them flourish and grow and instead of living in mansions in their country side, they're living in slums in the city.
Just like Lot, many have ran towards the lush green enticements of Sodom and Gomorrah and they have nothing to show for it.
If someone told Eden Hazard that moving to Real Madrid would end his career, he'd have remained content in Chelsea, are you like Eden Hazard or like Lot in the Bible.
Ask yourself "What is God's will for my life in terms of my location"?
When I returned to Lagos after a decade in the South East, I was in a state of flux, wondering if God indeed wanted me placed in Lagos.
I said to myself, if God wants me placed in Lagos, he will show me signs that he wants me to be in Lagos.
Barely 365 days after, I went to Lekki after a friend of mine recommended that I check the place out.
My experiences there were indications that God indeed wants me to be planted, to grow and to thrive in Lagos.
One of the reasons why King David never lost a battle was because he always asked God what steps to take each time he was about to make a move.
Does God want you placed where you are right now? Sometimes a displacement is part of God's divine plan.
There are some locations and socioreligious groups I used to be part off that I left due to one issue or another and each time I look at the way and manner it all happens I can see the master plan of God in action.
Did you know, if I were still part of some of these socioreligious groups, by now no one would know if anyone called Apostle Constance C. Friday exists.
There are some of my friends who are excellent singers, preachers, etc but no one knows they exist because they're in the wrong location.

Are you where God wants you to be?
Or are you in Tarshish instead of Nineveh? Think about it.

You're not disadvantaged by your location:

Text: Isaiah 43:14-28

From my objective observation, it is pretty clear that many of the people feel like they're greatly disadvantaged by their location.
I live in a country where many people see migrating out from the country as some kind of exit from hell.
In actual sense, in the minds of many the country is a desert due to bad leadership, bad politics, bad policies etc but the word of God says that you don't have to see things that way.
The outcome of a mans life is majorly dependent on how he sees the world he/she lives in.
Do you look at the world with the eyes of the bad information that comes regularly from the press or do you choose to look at the world with the information from the "good news".

The Word of God is not called " The Good News" for nothing. It is comparable to receiving an ice cold refreshing cup of water in the middle of a hot parched desert.
Isaiah 43:15 says

An Article Written by:
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
(General Overseer of RLGC)

published by RLGC Media

Follow Us online for more:

Facebook www.facebook.com/reallifegospelorg

Instagram @the_reallifegospel

YouTube Channel: RealLifeGospelOrg (Subscribe)

TikTok: RealLifeGospelOrg

For Prayers, Counselling, Enquiries, Support or sponsorship

SMS Only hotline 24/7 (+234) 08133848834, 08022646721

1 Share

Re: GOD is Not Limited By Your Location by reallifegospel(m): 6:01am On Jun 04, 2023
reallifegospel:
I want to correct this notion or mindset that is being induced among the plenty and is the cause of a lot of rural urban migration.
Lots and lots of people have missed the mark because they left where God had originally planned to make them flourish and grow and instead of living in mansions in their country side, they're living in slums in the city.
Just like Lot, many have ran towards the lush green enticements of Sodom and Gomorrah and they have nothing to show for it.
If someone told Eden Hazard that moving to Real Madrid would end his career, he'd have remained content in Chelsea, are you like Eden Hazard or like Lot in the Bible.
Ask yourself "What is God's will over my life in terms of my location"?
When I returned to Lagos after a decade in the South East, I was in a state of flux, wondering if God indeed wanted me placed in Lagos.
I said to myself, if God wants me placed in Lagos, he will show me signs that he wants me to be in Lagos.
Barely 365 days after, I went to Lekki after a friend of mine recommended that I check the place out.
My experiences there were indications that God indeed wants me to be planted, to grow and to thrive in Lagos.
One of the reasons why King David never lost a battle was because he always asked God what steps to take each time he was about to make a move.
Does God want you placed where you are right now? Sometimes a displacement is part of God's divine plan.
There are some locations and socioreligious groups I used to be part off that I left due to one issue or another and each time I look at the way and manner it all happens I can see the master plan of God in action.
Did you know, if I were still part of some of these socioreligious groups, by now no one would know if anyone called Apostle Constance C. Friday exists.
There are some of my friends who are excellent singers, preachers, etc but no one knows they exist because they're in the wrong location.

Are you where God wants you to be?
Or are you in Tarshish instead of Nineveh? Think about it.

You're not disadvantaged by your location:

Text: Isaiah 43:14-28

From my objective observation, it is pretty clear that many of the people feel like they're greatly disadvantaged by their location.
I live in a country where many people see migrating out from the country as some kind of exit from hell.
In actual sense, in the minds of many the country is a desert due to bad leadership, bad politics, bad policies etc but the word of God says that you don't have to see things that way.
The outcome of a mans life is majorly dependent on how he sees the world he/she lives in.
Do you look at the world with the eyes of the bad information that comes regularly from the press or do you choose to look at the world with the information from the "good news".

The Word of God is not called " The Good News" for nothing. It is comparable to receiving an ice cold refreshing cup of water in the middle of a hot parched desert.
Isaiah 43:15 says

An Article Written by:
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
(General Overseer of RLGC)

published by RLGC Media

(1) (Reply)

What Was Jesus's Full Name? / Is God The Director or You? / Be Steadfast In Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.