Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) (63744 Views)

Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad / This Is The Sexiest Piece Of Clothing Of 2017 / Business Of Clothing & Accessories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by hush15: 5:09pm On May 20, 2023
Bvlgari:
Nigerian lady accosted by an Arab man over her choice of clothing in Dubai shocked cool

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cscs9QYLrz5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBNZ0EJTPY8

Them go listen? Na kuku Muslim country you dey, anything wey ur eyes see, know before hand that na you cause am o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Maryam1234(f): 5:14pm On May 20, 2023
Please take correction that not Nigeria.
I love when the dude says "Jama'ah"
Like; is Hausa related to Arab ne?8 shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2023
bukatyne:

@bold:

True.

That jalamiya is unisex over here cheesy

If that oga should come here, he will pass out from laughing.

The type she wore are for men
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Enemyofpeace: 5:34pm On May 20, 2023
Chioma don go embarrass herself for Dubai grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Cromagnon: 7:03pm On May 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
But it's funny seeing an Oyinbo woman wear Buba and shokoto or agbada.. you just have to tell her it's funny

Or a man wearing Abaya

Western media never show this playful funny side of Arab... They would have twisted the news to seem like terrorist attack
why should they
Why don't Arab have their own media?
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by ukaface(f): 7:55pm On May 20, 2023
I like his laughter
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Aarenaija: 8:16pm On May 20, 2023
I was just thinking if it were to be in some parts of Nigeria she might be termed to have blasphemed and leashed.........that is a place where things work.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Solofresh2: 8:30pm On May 20, 2023
sukkot:
dub eye. the land of darkness
Boss there is something I want to ask
What happens to people who don't live life the way they should or the way they want.I mean people who are forced to do opposite of what there inner self wants and are not happy about it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by sukkot: 8:56pm On May 20, 2023
Solofresh2:
Boss there is something I want to ask
What happens to people who don't live life the way they should or the way they want.I mean people who are forced to do opposite of what there inner self wants and are not happy about it
are they hurting other people in the process ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by ValeeLove(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2023
TheSuperX:
If you can't respect their tradition don't travel there, besides jalabia has always been for men, while abaya is for females. don't think because you are lawless here then you can do the same thing in their land, they will treat ur fvck up.
so a woman wearing clothes is lawlessness? Go and check their laws put up against women before you hold a conversation with me. Know the difference between law and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by EquitableTech: 9:41pm On May 20, 2023
Menclothing:
Dress good so you can be addressed well

New Men turkey shirt ,chinos and suit trousers 5k

Do u do delivery within Lagos?
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Solofresh2: 10:32pm On May 20, 2023
sukkot:
are they hurting other people in the process ?
no.This person does the opposite of what his inner self wants because of survival and in the process become a people pleaser. He pleases people to avoid criticism and rejection even when he is right.He said people use him for their own selfish interest and so he serves people a lot at his place of work but he is not happy.I ask him to quit the job but he said he can't survive without the job.Even outside his job,he can't say NO to people and always pretending to be happy when he is not so that he wouldn't be criticized.I wonder what kind of life is that
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Burgerlomo: 11:14pm On May 20, 2023
MrDoGood:
They better take correction.

Respect their tradition and culture.

Well said bro or sis👍

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Menclothing: 12:18am On May 21, 2023
EquitableTech:

Do u do delivery within Lagos?

Sure
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by 9jaRealist: 3:55am On May 21, 2023
IrepChrist:
This is decent..... So far it's not a see through. That trending cooka-ka-ton lady chef must improve on her dressing. It's just too bad.

Don’t you people have a life of your own?! undecided
>
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by afrika(f): 4:16am On May 21, 2023
Stonit.
Cutit
Bringit
Chopit..

Tell that woman to run back to her hotel room to change.

The game no go church.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by 1Sharon(f): 4:33am On May 21, 2023
The people wey get the cloth don tell una how to wear it
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by sukkot: 5:28am On May 21, 2023
Solofresh2:
no.This person does the opposite of what his inner self wants because of survival and in the process become a people pleaser. He pleases people to avoid criticism and rejection even when he is right.He said people use him for their own selfish interest and so he serves people a lot at his place of work but he is not happy.I ask him to quit the job but he said he can't survive without the job.Even outside his job,he can't say NO to people and always pretending to be happy when he is not so that he wouldn't be criticized.I wonder what kind of life is that
i dont see any problems here lol. we all have to people please in this life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 6:22am On May 21, 2023
Maryam1234:
Please take correction that not Nigeria.
I love when the dude says "Jama'ah"
Like; is Hausa related to Arab ne?8 shocked
Most Hausa words were borrowed from Arabic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2023
ValeeLove:
so a woman wearing clothes is lawlessness? Go and check their laws put up against women before you hold a conversation with me. Know the difference between law and wickedness.
A woman wearing a cloth meant for men is lawlessness, I hope she listens and dosen't wear it again, let her go and buy abaya.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Caseless: 7:03am On May 21, 2023
techbroX:
Well I watched the video, it was more of a friendly exchange and she wasn't accosted as the title suggested. ✌🏾
Trust clickbaiters to give any title attract views.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Charlie2020(f): 7:38am On May 21, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Obey their traditional
Do they obey other people's tradition? If they come to you, with time, they'll want you to change to their ways of life
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Abakelawal(f): 7:40am On May 21, 2023
Let her look for abaya or jalbab
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Solofresh2: 8:26am On May 21, 2023
sukkot:
i dont see any problems here lol. we all have to people please in this life.
Your zodiac sign must be a less emotional one cool
I have been in the same shoes for back then till God took control.Is not like having evil intentions but I must say people are wicked.I could recall back then as a people pleaser where a senior colleague of mine deceived me to the bush to probably get me killed for ritual.My mind was telling me to say NO and run away but I decided to please him and I wasn't happy.His phone call made me realize his plan.I took to my heels before he finished his conversation.He ran after me but couldn't catch up with me.I report him to the authority because I was a cleaner then.He was arrested and I left the job after that.Thank God for my savings.
I am running a little business of my own now
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by sukkot: 1:07pm On May 21, 2023
Solofresh2:
Your zodiac sign must be a less emotional one cool
I have been in the same shoes for back then till God took control.Is not like having evil intentions but I must say people are wicked.I could recall back then as a people pleaser where a senior colleague of mine deceived me to the bush to probably get me killed for ritual.My mind was telling me to say NO and run away but I decided to please him and I wasn't happy.His phone call made me realize his plan.I took to my heels before he finished his conversation.He ran after me but couldn't catch up with me.I report him to the authority because I was a cleaner then.He was arrested and I left the job after that.Thank God for my savings.
I am running a little business of my own now
ahhh I see where you are coming from. You and I have two totally different meanings of people pleasing. For me a good example of people pleasing is studying law because your father wants you to be a lawyer or going to a club because your girlfriend wants to go but you hate clubs. That one that you just described ? Is when they say someone is a mumu, no disrespect to you of course but I can't think of any other less caustic word. There is no way I am following someone inside a bush. Lailai. I am someone who would bend to any requests if it is reasonable enough but going into the bush with someone is not one of them. There are limits. So you need to have firm boundaries
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Solofresh2: 1:40pm On May 21, 2023
sukkot:
ahhh I see where you are coming from. You and I have two totally different meanings of people pleasing. For me a good example of people pleasing is studying law because your father wants you to be a lawyer or going to a club because your girlfriend wants to go but you hate clubs. That one that you just described ? Is when they say someone is a mumu, no disrespect to you of course but I can't think of any other less caustic word. There is no way I am following someone inside a bush. Lailai. I am someone who would bend to any requests if it is reasonable enough but going into the bush with someone is not one of them. There are limits. So you need to have firm boundaries
Lol not that he told me to follow to the bush and I followed him directly.You are looking at the issue in a big man way that you are grin
I came from the trench and so those who once lived in the trenches will understand.Am just grateful for my life that I was able to move myself with my family from the trench.And yes boundaries need to be set.
I have decided to employ the guy to my business sha. Am just hoping am not making a wrong decision
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by sukkot: 1:50pm On May 21, 2023
Solofresh2:
Lol not that he told me to follow to the bush and I followed him directly.You are looking at the issue in a big man way that you are grin
I came from the trench and so those who once lived in the trenches will understand.Am just grateful for my life that I was able to move myself with my family from the trench.And yes boundaries need to be set.
I have decided to employ the guy to my business sha. Am just hoping am not making a wrong decision
oh I am not a big man ooo and I am from the trenches too. The trenches of Lawanson and iPodo market lmao. But ermm yeah the way they are using people for ritual these days ? I have very firm boundaries with strangers. I have slipped once or twice and nearly got ganked if not for the protection of God. Streetz is hot chief. You need to put everybody on firm boundaries . Can't be too nice. I don't even like to make eye contacts these days because that's the avenue grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Solofresh2: 2:19pm On May 21, 2023
sukkot:
oh I am not a big man ooo and I am from the trenches too. The trenches of Lawanson and iPodo market lmao. But ermm yeah the way they are using people for ritual these days ? I have very firm boundaries with strangers. I have slipped once or twice and nearly got ganked if not for the protection of God. Streetz is hot chief. You need to put everybody on firm boundaries . Can't be too nice. I don't even like to make eye contacts these days because that's the avenue grin
grin grin am telling you boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by IrepChrist: 4:39pm On May 21, 2023
9jaRealist:

Don’t you people have a life of your own?! undecided
>

What are you saying??
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Cromagnon: 4:35pm On May 29, 2023
Aarenaija:
I was just thinking if it were to be in some parts of Nigeria she might be termed to have blasphemed and leashed.........that is a place where things work.
that is a place where the ppl work to make things work instead of just lamenting online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head, Causes Uproar On Social Media (photos) / Corn Rows-spectacular Cornrow Hairstyles / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.