Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Half A Year In Canada. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Half A Year In Canada. (1788 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / After Over One Year In Ghana. / Inside Turkey's Half A £billion "Flying Mansion" Plane Gift From Qatari's Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half A Year In Canada. by seeker121(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2023
Hi everyone,
I will be brief with my write up.I have a female friend who is planning to relocate to Canada. So yesterday evening she called to tell me she was bothered by what her agent told her concerning her traveling plan.
The agent said she will have to travel to Canada for six months first as a business woman then she will later come back and finally relocate permanently. The reason the agent use to justify this was that her #5 million naira is not enough to relocate permanently to Canada. That for her to relocate permanently she must have #15m upward.
I just need detail explanation on how it works when traveling to Canada and hopefully he is not using tourist visa for her since he is aware she doesn't know much about traveling.
I need the views and opinions of pple who had been to Canada or have traveling experience.
Thanks so much ur opinion are highly welcome.

Mod abeg help me push to front page.
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by tohewob: 8:34am On May 20, 2023
Hope she never pay anything yet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half A Year In Canada. by ednut1(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2023
seeker121:
Hi everyone,
I will be brief with my write up.I have a female friend who is planning to relocate to Canada. So yesterday evening she called to tell me she was bothered by what her agent told her concerning her traveling plan.
The agent said she will have to travel to Canada for six months first as a business woman then she will later come back and finally relocate permanently. The reason the agent use to justify this was that her #5 million naira is not enough to relocate permanently to Canada. That for her to relocate permanently she must have #15m upward.
I just need detail explanation on how it works when traveling to Canada and hopefully he is not using tourist visa for her since he is aware she doesn't know much about traveling.
I need the views and opinions of pple who had been to Canada or have traveling experience.

There is nothing like travelling to canada for 6 months and going back permanently. Its all a scam

You either go with student visa
https://www.nairaland.com/7255452/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

Or permanent residency if you meet the requirements, ideal age below 30, 3 years work experience, high ielts scores, masters or bsc plus diploma, siblings in Canada etc
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half A Year In Canada. by Levels1(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2023
seeker121:
Hi everyone,

A female friend or yourself?

Not really adding up.

2 Likes

Re: Half A Year In Canada. by seeker121(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2023
Yeah a female friend not me.
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by seeker121(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2023
Can you please justify this ? Do u live in Canada or have any experience on travelling.
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by ednut1(m): 9:37am On May 20, 2023
seeker121:
Can you please justify this ? Do u live in Canada or have any experience on travelling.
i live in Canada. Are you fine now 😏. You don’t need to live in Canada or have even travelled to know this is a cheap scam tho.

2 Likes

Re: Half A Year In Canada. by seeker121(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2023
Okay what could you suggest to her as the way out.Please I really need ur enlightenment on this bro thank you.
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by aurorae1: 1:10pm On May 20, 2023
seeker121:
Okay what could you suggest to her as the way out.Please I really need ur enlightenment on this bro thank you.

Someone posted a link up there to the express entry thread, tell her to check it out. It's a friend not you, yet I must say that this "tone" of desperation and that "way out" is why these scammers will continue so brazenly... Y'all are out here almost intentionally making them rich.

Imagine a whole 5 million naira. POF money angry

2 Likes

Re: Half A Year In Canada. by nomolos92: 1:17pm On May 20, 2023
If she spend all her 5million on the travel and come back after six months, how will she get money to go back?

Tell her to run for her dear money

4 Likes

Re: Half A Year In Canada. by seeker121(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2023
To God who made me I was not the one why hiding behind a female friend if am the one when obviously I am seeking a way out.

Can I find the thread here or u have a link to it.

Regards.
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by ednut1(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2023
aurorae1:

Someone posted a link up there to the express entry thread, tell her to check it out. It's a friend not you, yet I must say that this "tone" of desperation and that "way out" is why these scammers will continue so brazenly... Y'all are out here almost intentionally making them rich.

Imagine a whole 5 million naira. POF money angry
lol he or she is the one involved. Probably paid already and have fallen for the scam

1 Like

Re: Half A Year In Canada. by pansophist(m): 4:33pm On May 20, 2023
Scam. Scam. Scam. She will loose her five million. And waste unnecessary money.

2 Likes

Re: Half A Year In Canada. by Sweetvie: 7:06pm On May 20, 2023
Scam.
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by Gerrard59(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2023
Always a friend as if the friend does not know how to use the Internet. The moment I saw "agent", I knew whatever process undertaken is illegal.

seeker121:
To God who made me I was not the one why hiding behind a female friend if am the one when obviously I am seeking a way out.

Can I find the thread here or u have a link to it.

Regards.

The moment a Nigerian mentions "God" while trying to defend him/herself, know that the person is lying through his/her fingers or teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Half A Year In Canada. by seeker121(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2023
Bro the last time I checked am old enough to take decisions so if you don't believe me so be it .Besides you are beginning to sound irritating and disgusting despite my calm approach. Meanwhile stop quoting me someone else who is more understanding has explained to me.Do have a wonderful day.
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by Thegamingorca(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2023
seeker121:
Hi everyone,

As much as I hate agents, what he actually said is not far from the gospel truth.

Countries like Canada like to do Shakara for first time applicants. And the weight of a visa refusal or rejection is too much to bear such that it can determine the success of your next application by making you stick out like a sore thumb.

It is out of fear of outright rejection that he advised her to do visitation first. And even that one Sef can kill morale quite frankly

If possible I will say she should visit UK on tourist visa maybe twice before attempting visit to Canada grin
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by Thegamingorca(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2023
But then again, I can see a few folks out here suggesting the student or express entry route as well. Those ones are I think high yield and grant positive results these days. I will advise you to key into how those processes are being run since it seems cheaper to run Canada paroles on either of those.

You can never say never
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by seeker121(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2023
Thanks noted and I have forwarded it to her.
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by duncan511: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
ednut1:
i live in Canada. Are you fine now 😏. You don’t need to live in Canada or have even travelled to know this is a cheap scam tho.
Is it advisable for me to travel with my family once to Canada
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by ednut1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
duncan511:

Is it advisable for me to travel with my family once to Canada
what type of visa do you have?
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by ednut1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
cutieme:

How about tourist multiple visa?
they usually give you a tourist visa till your passport expiry. Can be used to enter Canada multiple times for 6 months max per time
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by duncan511: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
ednut1:
what type of visa do you have?
Student Visa
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by ednut1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
duncan511:

Student Visa
bad idea, come first. Unless you have tons of money
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by duncan511: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2023
ednut1:
bad idea, come first. Unless you have tons of money
Okay
Re: Half A Year In Canada. by Purvan(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
Y'all niggers keep getting scammed like a bunch of kids

(1) (Reply)

Spain Visa / Air Peace Is A Stupid Airline / Fatal Accident Along Mabushi Express-way, Taxi Driver Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.