Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi (39611 Views)

Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by Basic123: 8:21pm On May 20, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Igbos get sense before? They are cry cry babies everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by Shimbo96(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2023
Racoon:
Thank goodness, the drug baron and embodiment of anything despicable boldly claimed he made Buhari president. Meanwhile, the biggest and worst set up are still waiting for him. Fingers crossed.

".....We believe that what transpired in Rivers State must have happened in a number of other states across the country.

The cumulative effect of all this is that the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria cannot stand logical scrutiny. We are constrained to posit that the Independent National Electoral Commission merely contrived figures and allocated them at will.

The report of suppression of Peter Obi’s votes and their false attribution to candidate Bola Tinubu is particularly disturbing. The action casts a very dangerous slur on the integrity and acceptability of the results announced by INEC in Rivers State and some other places in the country.

We therefore reiterate the position we have severally held that the outcome of the presidential elections is questionable and should therefore be revisited......"

https://sunnewsonline.com/2023-polls-bbc-report-reinforces-what-we-already-know-says-neo-africana-centre/

I don't wish the heoroin drug baron any evil but he wrought so much evil upon himself with his involvement in trafficking heroin in Chicago, parading dubious monies in bullion vans, stealing Donald Duke childhood identity, forging primary and secondary school certificates, hiring fake agbadorian bishops.

Even if you kill yourself, it won't change anything. So calm down and follow who know road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by onuman: 11:48pm On May 20, 2023
Angelfrost:
Mr. Kperogi... Let me just be honest with you... No one really gives a fvck anymore!

No serious person takes your biased essays seriously! At least, not anymore!!!

Farook Kperogi's a fox in human clothing. I don't think anyone who is not a Muslim in Nigeria counts for up to a cent before Kperogi.
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by onuman: 12:02am On May 21, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Buhari is a Simp and a cowardly army general. He had every apparatus to stop the urinating machine dead on his tracks, but was acting like a sissy warrior.

Buhari still has ample chance to stop the impending disaster in Nigeria with Tinubu as president even for a month. A court of competent jurisdiction can stop the inauguration by its interpretation of the constitution which does not provide any line saying or insinuating that a president-elect must be sworn in on May 29, without the Judiciary- the last referee in elections- making any pronouncement on the outcome of the election petitions.

If not, next presidential election, even a foreigner with millions of Dollars can buy through Nigeria's presidential election process and the Judiciary, and be sworn in as president of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by 9jaRealist: 4:05am On May 21, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/05/buharis-last-minute-provocations-of.html

Governance doesn’t stop for inauguration… grin grin grin
Dullard Buhari is the President until morning of May 29!

>

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by 9jaRealist: 4:32am On May 21, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/05/buharis-last-minute-provocations-of.html

DUMB FAROOQ… cheesy

Subsidy removal is NOT a “policy”…
It is the LAW under the PIA which mandates its coming into effect as from June!

And why now cry over N5K bribe…er, social transfer…to those who shouted “Sai Baba” in 2015 and 2019?
Dullard Buhari’s regime has been claiming to make such “digital wallet” transfers for the past several years.

>

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2023
onuman:

Buhari still has ample chance to stop the impending disaster in Nigeria with Tinubu as president even for a month. A court of competent jurisdiction can stop the inauguration by its interpretation of the constitution which does not provide any line saying or insinuating that a president-elect must be sworn in on May 29, without the Judiciary- the last referee in elections- making any pronouncement on the outcome of the election petitions.

If not, next presidential election, even a foreigner with millions of Dollars can buy through Nigeria's presidential election process and the Judiciary, and be sworn in as president of Nigeria.
You have said it all!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2023
id4sho:
Jagaban patiently waiting for swearing in, massive sacking and policy reversal and change. Let's watch jagaban and Shettima relationship, Dem kanuri stubborn die

So you now agree Buhari is poo?
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by clinician2x: 8:30am On May 21, 2023
Spirit04:
I don't believe Buhari is smart enough to steal. People steal right under his nose and he doesn't know what to do. People around him, including family members. Buhari doesn't steal

The last minute 800m dollars he's asking for is to bless the people around him abi?
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by shinealight(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2023
Racoon:
Thank goodness, the drug baron and embodiment of anything despicable boldly claimed he made Buhari president. Meanwhile, the biggest and worst set up are still waiting for him. Fingers crossed.

".....We believe that what transpired in Rivers State must have happened in a number of other states across the country.

The cumulative effect of all this is that the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria cannot stand logical scrutiny. We are constrained to posit that the Independent National Electoral Commission merely contrived figures and allocated them at will.

The report of suppression of Peter Obi’s votes and their false attribution to candidate Bola Tinubu is particularly disturbing. The action casts a very dangerous slur on the integrity and acceptability of the results announced by INEC in Rivers State and some other places in the country.

We therefore reiterate the position we have severally held that the outcome of the presidential elections is questionable and should therefore be revisited......"

https://sunnewsonline.com/2023-polls-bbc-report-reinforces-what-we-already-know-says-neo-africana-centre/

I don't wish the heoroin drug baron any evil but he wrought so much evil upon himself with his involvement in trafficking heroin in Chicago, parading dubious monies in bullion vans, stealing Donald Duke childhood identity, forging primary and secondary school certificates, hiring fake agbadorian bishops.

Do you also attend Church sometimes?
One wonders what you go there to do…..bowing to Lucifer, the Ruler of your Dark World?
Learn to harbour loving thoughts towards your neighbour….”Love Thy Neighbour As Thyself”….that’s what the Good Book teaches! cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by a4cube: 11:23am On May 21, 2023
richie240:
Those ones that are hated in indonesia, locked up in Malaysia, attacked in south africa, targeted ifor destruction in togo, despised in Ghana.......
Everywhere they step their wandering legs, there must be anarchy!

Those are the ones I'm referring to!
cool
Still haven't a clue of who you are referring to. Husspopi? But he is not in Indonesia or any of the countries you mentioned. Maybe I don't have update. Feel me in bro.
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by richie240: 2:11pm On May 21, 2023
You're almost there brah.....
We're talking of a people not a personality.

I know u can do it brah, try harder!
cool
a4cube:
Still haven't a clue of who you are referring to. Husspopi? But he is not in Indonesia or any of the countries you mentioned. Maybe I don't have update. Feel me in bro.
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by a4cube: 5:24pm On May 21, 2023
richie240:
You're almost there brah.....
We're talking of a people not a personality.

I know u can do it brah, try harder!
cool
A collection of personalities makes a people. When you add more names to the one I provided then I may have clue. Go for it bro.
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by richie240: 5:43pm On May 21, 2023
It's not hushpuppi.

Hint: These ppl are known as 'developers'.
They developed india, singapore, Malaysia, south africa, ghana, togo.....even America sef, na dem develop am. etc.

Think deeper brah, I know you can do it.
cool
a4cube:
A collection of personalities makes a people. When you add more names to the one I provided then I may have clue. Go for it bro.

Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by Cromagnon: 6:02pm On May 21, 2023
lordkush:
billionaire and yet stalking asiwaju
He's chasing more billions
You nko
What are you chasing
Not everyone lacks ambition o
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by VULCAN(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2023
See this fool.

Name one country that had economic challenges that implemented a solution that fell into place in one week.

Dummy.

You probably didn't finish Primary School

AntiChristian:
In Shaa Allah, Everything will fall in to place from next week!

All these hopeless commenters will be surprised and muted!
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by lordkush: 8:47pm On May 21, 2023
Cromagnon:

He's chasing more billions
You nko
What are you chasing
Not everyone lacks ambition o
me ? We are not mates oooo. I may not be as rich as him

Except in a month your income excess 12million, then you can talk to me. Everybody on this forum is not your mate
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by Cromagnon: 8:51pm On May 21, 2023
lordkush:
me ? We are not mates oooo. I may not be as rich as him

Except in a month your income excess 12million, then you can talk to me. Everybody on this forum is not your mate

Everybody?
Including the ones using free megabytes

You know ppl who shout mate upandan are usually lying

Who go verify for Nairaland

Ppl making 12 million don't rant on social media
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by SOSinNigeria: 9:41pm On May 21, 2023
wonder233:
Nigerians don't care whether the treasury is being looted or not. They also don't care whether the outgoing or incoming government does anything.
The only thing that matters to Nigerians is tribe and religion.
People should stop writing articles analysing all these stuff. They make no meaning to Nigerians.
The Buhari supporter in the core North and Southwest will tell you, you're a hater.
The core Tinubu supporter in the Southwest and North will tell you same thing.
These politicians know they have that unbelievable loyalty hinged on bitter hatred for a certain tribe.
So, let them enjoy abeg.

You're absolutely right. And that's why the country has become a wasteland. Even if they see Buhari emptying the CBN and sharing the money with his fellow looters, the same destitute Nigerians whose destiny is being destroyed will still support him because he is from their tribe or religion. If Tinubu is caught supplying a shipload of drugs or emptying Lagos treasury for his friends and family to loot, the same suffering Nigerians will support him based on tribalism and religious bigotry.

They have been running Nigeria like a fraudulent cartel. Stealing everything including Chinese loans and sharing among loyal members while the country gets destroyed. Peter Obi wanted to cause a paradigm shift and bring sanity but the same condemned bastards who are already suffering to death, are the ones fighting against him. If only there is something I could do to save the few sane Nigerians, I will do it. The rest foolish ones don't deserve anything good in their worthless lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by lordkush: 12:03am On May 22, 2023
Cromagnon:

Everybody?
Including the ones using free megabytes

You know ppl who shout mate upandan are usually lying

Who go verify for Nairaland

Ppl making 12 million don't rant on social media
✌🏻 bye
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by Cromagnon: 12:45am On May 22, 2023
lordkush:
✌🏻 bye
Another one bites the dust
Re: Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi by AntiChristian: 9:28am On May 22, 2023
You are the actual ninny here!
Did i say all the economic solutions will be implemented and will fall in to place in a week?

Abeg carry your negativity wakka!

VULCAN:
See this fool.

Name one country that had economic challenges that implemented a solution that fell into place in one week.

Dummy.

You probably didn't finish Primary School

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) / Why I Resigned As Minister Of Power - Barth Nnaji / Seyi Makinde 1st Post on Social Media As Governor Of Oyo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.