Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

EFCC Chairman Demanded $2m Bribe From Me Matawalle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Chairman Demanded $2m Bribe From Me Matawalle (199 Views)

Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1)

EFCC Chairman Demanded $2m Bribe From Me Matawalle by Cruztvblog: 9:19am On May 20, 2023
Governor Bello Matawalle of Zamfara State has accused the chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Abdulrasheed Bawa, of demanding $2 million bribe from him.

He made the allegation amid the growing rift between the governor and the anti-graft agency.

In a statement on Wednesday, Matawalle called for Bawa’s resignation, saying he had questions to answer on corruption.

But the EFCC Chairman responded that he had nothing to hide and asked Matawalle to petition appropriate authorities if he had any evidence against him.

In an interview with BBC Hausa, Matawalle insisted that Bawa could not be trusted.

“It is not just to always blame governors. It is not only governors who have treasury, the federal government also has. What does the EFCC boss do to them? As he is claiming he has evidence on governors, let him show to the world evidence of those at the federal level.

“If he exits office, people will surely know he is not an honest person. I have evidence against him. Let him vacate office, I am telling you within 10 seconds probably more than 200 people will bring evidences of bribe he collected from them. He knows what he requested from me but I declined. See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/05/20/efcc-chairman-demanded-2m-bribe-from-me-matawalle/[/url]

Re: EFCC Chairman Demanded $2m Bribe From Me Matawalle by thisisit: 9:50am On May 20, 2023
APC
1. ALL POLITICIANS CORRUPT
2. ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL CRIMINALS.

BUHARI & HIS APC ACCOMPLICES ARE ACCELERATING THE CASHING-OUT TO BEAT DEADLINES ?
Re: EFCC Chairman Demanded $2m Bribe From Me Matawalle by Mynd44: 11:32am On May 20, 2023

(1)

R / Woman Jailed For Stealing Boxers, 15 Bras In Kaduna / Nnewi Security Surveillance Report*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.