Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

“idan Is Enjoying In Dubai” Nigerians Reacts As Video Of Ismaila Mustapha (momph - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “idan Is Enjoying In Dubai” Nigerians Reacts As Video Of Ismaila Mustapha (momph (1272 Views)

EFCC Declares Ismaila Mustapha Aka Mompha Wanted / US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) / Ismaila Mustapha Sues EFCC For N5 Million Over Unlawful Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“idan Is Enjoying In Dubai” Nigerians Reacts As Video Of Ismaila Mustapha (momph by OndoNews: 9:40am On May 20, 2023
“Idan Is Enjoying In Dubai” Nigerians Reacts As Video Of Ismaila Mustapha (Mompha) Surface Online Debunks Report Of Re-Arrest By EFCC (Video)

Popular businessman, Ismaila Mustapha, widely known as Mompha, debunks reports of his re-arrest and subsequent arraignment by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on charges of money laundering amounting to N6 billion.

In a live video streamed on his verified Instagram account on Friday, Mompha clarified that he had not been arrested contrary to reports.

He further substantiated his statement by engaging in playful activities and dancing to Timaya‘s song “Sweet Us,” aiming to demonstrate his freedom and refute the inaccurate reports of being in the EFCC’s custody.

Additionally, Mompha released a statement titled “Idan was not arrested by EFCC; 33BG is not in EFCC custody,” calling on the EFCC to refrain from conducting a trial by media. He clarified that he is not under the EFCC’s custody and will appear in court on July 3, 2023.
Mompha’s statement on alleged re-arrest

“IDAN WAS NOT REARRESTED BY EFCC; 33BG IS NOT IN EFCC CUSTODY

Contrary to the recent publication in most media platforms in Nigeria that I, Mompha was rearrested by the EFCC. I want to use this medium to expose the corrupt and mischievous commission again that I was neither rearrested nor am I in the custody of the EFCC.

This assertion by the EFCC is laughable because I am currently not in Nigeria more or less rearrested either in Nigeria. I hereby urge the commission to desist from this insensible media trial and stop misleading people through the press/media that I am in your custody and would produce me before the Court on the 3rd of July.

It has now become very clear that the only motive of the EFCC is to witch-hunt me and use my name MOMPHA to trend anytime they are looking for cheap media relevance. One would think Mompha would be the least of their worries during this period of change in government, and occupy themselves with task of going after the corrupt politicians who are impoverishing the ordinary Nigerians.

I want to thank my teeming fans and well wishers, who are concerned about my wellbeing and safety and I want to assure you all that I and my family are fine and currently enjoying ourselves in Dubai, away from the intimidation and harassment of the EFCC and the corrupt Nigeria judicial system.”

Watch the video below:

https://rovingposts.com/idan-is-enjoying-in-dubai-nigerians-reacts-as-video-of-ismaila-mustapha-mompha-surface-online-debunks-report-of-re-arrest-by-efcc-video/
Re: “idan Is Enjoying In Dubai” Nigerians Reacts As Video Of Ismaila Mustapha (momph by RealityBender(f): 11:15pm On May 20, 2023
OndoNews:
“Idan Is Enjoying In Dubai” Nigerians Reacts As Video Of Ismaila Mustapha (Mompha) Surface Online Debunks Report Of Re-Arrest By EFCC (Video)

Popular businessman, Ismaila Mustapha, widely known as Mompha, debunks reports of his re-arrest and subsequent arraignment by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on charges of money laundering amounting to N6 billion.

In a live video streamed on his verified Instagram account on Friday, Mompha clarified that he had not been arrested contrary to reports.

He further substantiated his statement by engaging in playful activities and dancing to Timaya‘s song “Sweet Us,” aiming to demonstrate his freedom and refute the inaccurate reports of being in the EFCC’s custody.

Additionally, Mompha released a statement titled “Idan was not arrested by EFCC; 33BG is not in EFCC custody,” calling on the EFCC to refrain from conducting a trial by media. He clarified that he is not under the EFCC’s custody and will appear in court on July 3, 2023.
Mompha’s statement on alleged re-arrest

“IDAN WAS NOT REARRESTED BY EFCC; 33BG IS NOT IN EFCC CUSTODY

Contrary to the recent publication in most media platforms in Nigeria that I, Mompha was rearrested by the EFCC. I want to use this medium to expose the corrupt and mischievous commission again that I was neither rearrested nor am I in the custody of the EFCC.

This assertion by the EFCC is laughable because I am currently not in Nigeria more or less rearrested either in Nigeria. I hereby urge the commission to desist from this insensible media trial and stop misleading people through the press/media that I am in your custody and would produce me before the Court on the 3rd of July.

It has now become very clear that the only motive of the EFCC is to witch-hunt me and use my name MOMPHA to trend anytime they are looking for cheap media relevance. One would think Mompha would be the least of their worries during this period of change in government, and occupy themselves with task of going after the corrupt politicians who are impoverishing the ordinary Nigerians.

I want to thank my teeming fans and well wishers, who are concerned about my wellbeing and safety and I want to assure you all that I and my family are fine and currently enjoying ourselves in Dubai, away from the intimidation and harassment of the EFCC and the corrupt Nigeria judicial system.”

Watch the video below:

https://rovingposts.com/idan-is-enjoying-in-dubai-nigerians-reacts-as-video-of-ismaila-mustapha-mompha-surface-online-debunks-report-of-re-arrest-by-efcc-video/

It’s high time they scrap this EFCC. They’re more corrupt than the people they claim to be going after.
Re: “idan Is Enjoying In Dubai” Nigerians Reacts As Video Of Ismaila Mustapha (momph by BigYash: 5:40am On May 21, 2023
RealityBender:

It’s high time they scrap this EFCC. They’re more corrupt than the people they claim to be going after.
You just dey realize? cheesy Na foolish Nigerians dey celebrate efcc.. They are more corrupt than the criminals they parade.. Infact they only parade those who refused to pay bribe and those who don’t have the amount they demanded for bribe.. Last week my friend was telling me of a guy who bailed himself and truck with 12m in PH for oil thief. Wetin he suppose go jail for .. ef thief thief collected 12m and allowed him go.. They call yahoo boys thieves,meanwhile bawa is worst than the said yahoo boys.. Efcc steal massively from these guys in BTC,cash and properties. They collect their cars,which they later auction to family and frds for a little token.. Nigeria na fvcked up country jare

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “idan Is Enjoying In Dubai” Nigerians Reacts As Video Of Ismaila Mustapha (momph by Peachy14: 9:12am On May 21, 2023
EFCC is a scam 😂
Re: “idan Is Enjoying In Dubai” Nigerians Reacts As Video Of Ismaila Mustapha (momph by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2023
Life.. live life do or not, we leave life one dat

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Boko Haram Men Wiped Out A Whole Family In Kano! / Wife's Lover Baths Husband To Death With Acid / Photos : Couple That Specialize In Stealing Phones In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.