Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) (75386 Views)

Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia / Funny Meme scenario must football gamblers Passes Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 20, 2023
bencoten:
In Europe its stylish, if in Nigeria they will say it's unsafe!
Na slave mentality dey worry them.
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 20, 2023
millionboi2:
This what thy called developed country
How grin
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 20, 2023
dazzlingd:

Oga, this is a village. See the ancient of ages train they are using, see the outdated stadium.
Once you see a white person doesn't mean they are enjoying life. This is rubbish
Real local Eauropean village grin

1 Like

Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 20, 2023
McLizbae:
Oga check the meaning of utopia on a good dictionary. The comment is a general comment about oyinbo people. Them do every wired things.
Nothing utopian here at all, this is backwardness and suffering, the smoke go dey damage those fans lungs
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 20, 2023
McLizbae:
Lols bros na so jare... The situation in Nigeria is very critical and abnormal. Nigerians lack access to most basic rights and amenities. That is why it may just be any place but Nigeria.
It's their thinking not Nigeria.
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by ernestnyong: 3:37pm On May 20, 2023
Is not the best have you consider distraction when players are playing balls
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 20, 2023
McLizbae:
Your right, that is why I need to include "European state". A poor country in European is definitely much more better than the giant of Africa and many countries in Asia and South America.
Lies.
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by McLizbae: 3:43pm On May 20, 2023
You call it poor planning, but I believe that is actually a conservative planning. Have you thought that there may be no other economical route for that train except the location of the stadium, and vice-versa? A non conservative mind will only have one, by either demolishing the stadium or cutting off the train transportation system. But here is the two important facility working and coexisting for the good of the people for God knows how long.
JDistribute:

Nothing to praise in that environmental disaster passing through the football field, I didn't compare Nigeria to nothing, read my post, just marvel at what advancement or grandeur you see in a toxic locomotive train disturbing a football game, and destroying our environment. Poor planing, making a train pass through a football field.
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by TheSuperX(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2023
Ment
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 20, 2023
McLizbae:
You call it poor planning, but I believe that is actually a conservative planning. Have you thought that there may be no other economical route for that train except the location of the stadium, and vice-versa? A non conservative mind will only have one, by either demolishing the stadium or cutting off the train transportation system. But here is the two important facility working and coexisting for the good of the people for God know how long.
This is a pisspoor job, the train could have passed underground (that is hitech engineering), trains blowing black carbon smoke, damaging lungs of spectators and destroying environment is not hitech, advanced or topnotch at all, na management.
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Richbyfaith: 5:20pm On May 20, 2023
Such a smoky train in a European country. Such are best found in Nigeria.
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Fuckyoumod: 5:24pm On May 20, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:

Fish brain

Accidents and the unexpected happens all day irrespective of how many risk assessments or hazard analysis was/is conducted.

If the ball they're playing gets stuck in the tracks of the train and the train approaching at full speed

It takes one dumb white bloke who's in spirit of the game and who lacks proper attention and awareness to become a casualty.

I called you a fish brain for tagging blacks as wicked and corrupt.

You're dumb for uttering such nonsense

If you're back I wish your children end up as dumb and stupid as a rock.
mumu daft and empty brain that knows nothing but thinks he knows shit. You are more intelligent than the Engineers and city planners that designed that village.

I can see that your poverty, stupidity and illiteracy is a generational curse that runs in your family. From your father, to your useless mother and your born and unborn generation.

I curse you today by all the forces of nature, you and your children/linage will live in abject poverty, misery and total destruction, tears will never depart from your life and that of your children for 10,000 years.

I curse you today by all the forces of Nature, you and your children will never live beyond 30 years on earth for 10,000 years.

No spirit and power can overturn it, until you apologize sincerely to me here on Nairaland.

You can't insult everybody and get away with it... You are condemned for 10,000 years.
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2023
salem1996:

Imagine u run wan carry ball for throw and next thing na horn 📯, u fit throw give opponent striker na grin
There is usually a substitute ball to use to continue the game while they retrieve the ball played-out.
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by McLizbae: 5:44pm On May 20, 2023
Hence the word "economical". Underground facilities (especially trains are subways) are very expensive and sometimes dangerous project to undertake bros. Cost is the reason why you only see them in very rich countries. The geo-nature of some places does not even permit any successful sublevel drillings at safe depths. It is instantly followed by instant collapse. I have watched a documentary where one of the world's most expensive sublevel drilling machine was lost to such collapse in the USA.
JDistribute:

This is a pisspoor job, the train could have passed underground (that is hitech engineering), trains blowing black carbon smoke, damaging lungs of spectators and destroying environment is not hitech, advanced or topnotch at all, na management.
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Exodus2023: 6:21pm On May 20, 2023
Omo see smoke!
If this is Nigeria/Africa now they will be telling us about Clean Energy.

2 Likes

Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 9:16pm On May 20, 2023
That's a serious hazard!
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU destroying our local stadiums

Tinubu yaf suffered grin grin grin
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by DaveHarry(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2023
What kind of thing is this now?
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by hardon1(m): 6:22am On May 21, 2023
This is not safe o, a player may be on high speed to stop a ball and his momentum after stopping the ball may throw him into the tracks of a moving train
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by IAMPEDRO: 6:42am On May 21, 2023
Greetings guys, I am *PEDRO* a graphic designer hospitality personnel and network marketer. Alright, *NIGERIANS are paying much more for Data, Airtime, TV subscription and Utility bills and it is very annoying* But I am here to tell you that you can earn passively whenever you recharge your gadgets/smartphones or when you recharge for others or probably when others recharge their phones.

*If you noticed they just changed the code for recharging (how you load your recharge cards)* There is a reason for that.

*If you're interested, message me on WhatsApp 08112947090*
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2023
If there's an old train like this in Nigeria some foolish Nigerians would cease the opportunity to insult their country
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by joinnow: 9:32am On May 21, 2023
so many risk
one is massive air pollution of fans...
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2023
McLizbae:
Lols bros na so jare... The situation in Nigeria is very critical and abnormal. Nigerians lack access to most basic rights and amenities. That is why it may just be any place but Nigeria.

As in ehn. It hurts to think this is true.
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by Tobam7302: 3:12pm On May 21, 2023
This looks very dangerous though

Contact us for graphics design need for your brand. We design flyers, logos, presentation slides etc at fair price. Whatsapp on 08065935947
Re: Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) by obama99: 4:31am On May 22, 2023
Islie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vZWr2fCSok

https://tribuneonlineng.com/stadium-in-europe-where-train-passes-through-football-field/

Who noticed the pollution the train is dishing out. If it were to be Africa now they will say they are banning that train from operating. Locomotive 🚂 still been used in europe in this age and time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Super Eagles Players Going To Russia 2018 World Cup / Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life / Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.