Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia (83382 Views)

Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia / DR Congo’s Minister Of Education, Tony Mwaba Kazadi Has Impregnated His Deputy / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by JTwelve: 11:42pm On May 20, 2023
This same scenario Lmost played out between Buhairy and that useless Shadiyya criminal cunt
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:00am On May 21, 2023
There should be heavy sanctions for this nonsense
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by jimcaddy(m): 1:44am On May 21, 2023
Accident Shey. You enter room, remove cloth, off pant, off boxers, open leg, chuk prick inside, close eyes and release inside like a mofo. And all of this were an "accident"?
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by Bridget95(f): 3:27am On May 21, 2023
Jones4190:
accidentally as in how please?
He stumbled into her pussyhole

You gat what I am saying?
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by darkwan: 3:45am On May 21, 2023
his prick accidentaly landed in her toto....

happens....
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by darkwan: 3:46am On May 21, 2023
jimcaddy:
Accident Shey. You enter room, remove cloth, off pant, off boxers, open leg, chuk prick inside, close eyes and release inside like a mofo. And all of this were an "accident"?

ehen na....
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by okoroemeka(m): 4:04am On May 21, 2023
God1000:
Very shameful
that is why it is highly advisable to marry closer to your community so customs and taboos are similar,imagine two married people working in an education office,getting pregnant and coming out to brag about it,it shows it is not a taboo in their place.if something like this ever happens in my community while the husband is still alive,sacrifices will be made to cleanse the taboo,the daughters may find it difficult getting married,the whole extended family will be horrified and ashamed,it will take generations to totally wipe away such calamity

1 Like

Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by afrika(f): 4:11am On May 21, 2023
ACCIDENTALLY

HIS DYCK RACED IN ATTRACTION TO HER POSSY LIKE AN ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FORCE ANYTIME THEY FIND THEMSELVES ALONG IN THE OFFICE.

WELDONE BRO.
DRC CPNGO. VS KAZADI AMINATU
0. : 2
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by Manaty2nice(m): 5:55am On May 21, 2023
😊😊 it makes me remember a movie I watched

""The Accident Man"".
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by ozo13(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2023
Babaken:
Most of the reason SOME men mostly men that provides everything the family needs without shaking don't want their wife to attain some certain post or position in office.
na so oo.if one marries a discipline wife, em problem is half solved ooooo.Because the undisciplined ones no matter wetin u give am , go still dey wan collect another man pr*ck for office or outside ooo.Eyes dey see things mouth no fit talk for work place.God help us is all I can say sha

1 Like

Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by Jones4190(m): 6:34am On May 21, 2023
Bridget95:
He stumbled into her pussyhole

You gat what I am saying?
put me into a better position to understand, I'm a teenager
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by enonche85(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2023
PlayerMeji:
They are adults, abeg!

Yes, and married to different spouses as well. sad sad
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by Bridget95(f): 7:43am On May 21, 2023
Jones4190:
put me into a better position to understand, I'm a teenager
come dear teenager, hold my hands let me take you to comedy section.
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by Gbeng30(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2023
grin cheesy grin oh my goodness what kind of excuse is this, Abeg some should accidentally send me billions of naira πŸ’
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by seguno2: 8:25am On May 21, 2023
baralatie:

The minister was on the fateful day giving the secretary the minutes of meeting on how to move the country forward.tge secretary was taking notes as the minister was dishing it iut

Are you sure you know what the story is about, since there is no secretary involved
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by imagrg(m): 9:05am On May 21, 2023
Adult-tree grin
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by BluntCrazeMan: 11:36am On May 21, 2023
Greattie08:

Recall, Jandor and Funke Jennifer Akindele. They are both divorcee, contesting for the Governorship of Lagos....

But them No F*uck naa....

Even if Jandor wooed her, she herself, she no gree.
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by GREATOMOIYA: 12:09pm On May 21, 2023
Mistakenly impregnate another man's woman?? This is the reason why all men need to be powerful and command respect either wealthy nor average financial status. You need to upgrade your level to a stage where a fellow man will see your wife and her will marvel and tremble in fear, knowing that you can sniff life out of him even without meeting with him physically if he trespass and your wife should know the caliber of power you control. Life is not biscuits and it's not meant for children.
Men should learn to be men and upgrade spiritually. GREAT OMOIYA SAY SO.
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by Richiee9(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2023
Okealaaye:
It's much more preferable - especially if the female minister is a single lady - to say, church owners impregnating choir girls or member's wives or ladies who came for deliverance. Two consenting adults cannot be said to have breached any relationship law. And the female minister is such a beautiful lady! There's no law that forbids two ministers from having deep affections for each other.

Even then, aren't we no longer Africans?
I don't understand why some people don't read and assimilate before opening their mouth waa and talking nonsense on a public forum. Had it been the said woman is your wife would you have said the same? Can't you just read the part where it was stated that she is married. Smh!!
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by Shantyken(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2023
[s][/s]
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by baralatie(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2023
seguno2:

Are you sure you know what the story is about, since there is no secretary involved
The first story released claimed she was a secretaryπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Now the story has changed that she is deputy minister in charge of primary and secondary schoolπŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†
The conference zoom meeting was very hot.
Senior was bombing her Xender hotspot with spams😁
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 21, 2023
Richiee9:

I don't understand why some people don't read and assimilate before opening their mouth waa and talking nonsense on a public forum. Had it been the said woman is your wife would you have said the same? Can't you just read the part where it was stated that she is married. Smh!!

You must either be purblind or you require more years in the English language class - that's the reason you couldn't see where I mentioned "single lady" in my post.
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by thunderbabs: 6:44pm On May 21, 2023
Who is the jealous guy that snitched on their affair na. They are adults. They should have handled the matter naturedly except, of course if the lady is another man's wife too
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by mt77: 8:39pm On May 21, 2023
It's a shame. What explanation would they give their spouses? People should be a bit decent and not lose their guard. That woman , na wa!
Re: Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia by Truvelisback(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I love things like this..
They are not in total control of themselves..
Hence, beautiful accidents keep occuring between them.

Na better accident be this.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media / Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.