Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Why I Left My Acting Career To Become Housewife - Jennifer Eliogu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Left My Acting Career To Become Housewife - Jennifer Eliogu (1515 Views)

Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) / Sola Sobowale, Eucharia Anunobi, Gloria Anozie, Jennifer Eliogu, Rechael Okonkwo / Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left My Acting Career To Become Housewife - Jennifer Eliogu by Equaljhayloaded: 1:13pm On May 20, 2023
Nollywood thespian, Jennifer Eliogu, has revealed why she took a break from her acting profession.

Source:https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng

The actress revealed this in an interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo, published on Thursday.

According to her, she left her acting career to focus on her family, particularly during her children's formative years.

She said, “I wouldn’t have left my children for my career. They were young, and I am a mother hen. I know that prayers answer wherever they are, but you know that in those formative years, they were at an impressionable stage.

“I couldn’t be selfish enough to choose my career over my children. I will never at any point. I will not choose my career over my family. It wasn't so much of choosing, I have made my sacrifice by leaving my career in the first place.

“While I was abroad, I left my career and I was a full-time mother and housewife.”

1 Like

Re: Why I Left My Acting Career To Become Housewife - Jennifer Eliogu by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:15pm On May 20, 2023
That's why you are not an evening newspaper like your peers..

299 IQ
Re: Why I Left My Acting Career To Become Housewife - Jennifer Eliogu by Solofresh2: 1:23pm On May 20, 2023
Issoryt
Re: Why I Left My Acting Career To Become Housewife - Jennifer Eliogu by udede(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Why I Left My Acting Career To Become Housewife - Jennifer Eliogu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:47pm On May 20, 2023
Welldone is good of family and peace of mind grin
Re: Why I Left My Acting Career To Become Housewife - Jennifer Eliogu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:48pm On May 20, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Welldone is good of family and peace of mind grin
SEE THE WAY YOU ARE GLOWING,THE REWARD IS ALL TELLING IN YOU.
Re: Why I Left My Acting Career To Become Housewife - Jennifer Eliogu by Generalwoodz(m): 2:25am On May 21, 2023
What works for her. That's how it should be in the first place.

In the other news: I'm researching for LinkedIn account for sell. I wanna buy. Come to Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. / Genevieve Nnaji's Impostor / Tell Me Say She No Fine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.