Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack (11839 Views)

Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead / Fulani Herdsmen Caught Living Inside Forests Of Nanka/awgbu, Anambra State / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by Skillsnigeria: 3:41pm On May 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by Offpointng: 3:43pm On May 20, 2023
gidgiddy:
What happened in Awgbu was a community clash between two opposing groups, it can happen anywhere

But a well known fake news peddler ran to Nairaland to say it was IPOB that attacked the community, and that narrative was quickly pushed to front page

This is how they go about falsely blaming IPOB for what the group knows nothing about rather than wait for the actual news to unfold

That's why I keep saying that the SE would always be far behind the SW. I can't imagine any community in the SW clashing for any reason whatsoever when we're not in the 19th century.

You people really need to develop
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by Seagodess(f): 3:46pm On May 20, 2023
Igboslayer:
Once Tinubu is sworn in, these people will go into full scale guerrilla war… this is almost 99% certain. Anyway we go use their blood cleanse Nigeria. These anger prone individuals of the south east do not know what war means.
how would such a statement come from the mind of a sane human? Using people blood to clean a land.. if I reason ur matter.. I go show u shege this night.. don't think you can't b located..

1 Like

Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by sreamsense: 3:48pm On May 20, 2023
gidgiddy:
What happened in Awgbu was a community clash between two groups, it can happen anywhere

But a well known fake news peddler ran to Nairaland to say it was IPOB that attacked the community, and that narrative was quickly pushed to front page

This is how they go about falsely blaming IPOB for what the group knows nothing about rather than wait for the actual news to unfold
Ipob/esn chief speaker and image maker. Who asks you story that makes you restless exornorating Ipob/esn. Is there any criminal event that happens in Anambra without direct or indirect involvement of Ipob/esn? There is no method in the world again that Ipob/esn can use to rebrand themselves to look acceptable to sane people again. That name alone is synonymous to lower devil on earth. Don't you always see them in dark cloth because they are associated with work of darkness? See horrible things they do; offering babies for sacrifices, eating roasted human beings in their camps.

See shrines erected all over there camps in their evil forests. How will somebody lay foundation of biafra with barbaric evils, atrocities of all kinds and you are inviting sane Igbos to join? The countries that laid their foundations with good virtues, fear of God, peace and prayer, some are still finding their balances let alone Biafra that is laying foundation with cannibalism, human sacrifice and other attrocities. Is better to leave and die in another country than to set foot in biafra-land if Ipob/esn realize Biafra.

For the sane Igbo youths, never join ipob/esn; it is just gathering of brainless Igbo youths and adult that are on queue to waste their lifes sooner or later once hands of Nigeria millitary get them. No chance of survival once millitary are ready for them, they will just send them to ikonso that had been killed. Don't let anybody like Ipob/esn brainwash you, you are created for greatness and purpose. Follow good Igbos that have made it legitimately in life.

Following Ipob/esn path means you are ready to waste your one life chance; ignore Ipob/esn activities irrespective of how they rebrand; that name is synonymous to " CALAMITY". Avoid them! God bless legitimate hardworking Igbos and crown your effort with your good desire. Gidigidi and your other Ipob/esn agents and sympathizers, tell those Ipob/esn members you know or relate with to denounce Ipob/esn and surrender to Soludo/Shetima or Nigeria millitary today before you volunteer yourself to be a waste and rotten asset to the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by favor914: 3:49pm On May 20, 2023
gidgiddy:
What happened in Awgbu was a community clash between two opposing groups, it can happen anywhere

What’s the difference between ipob, ESN bandits & so called unknown gunmen, can you show me an ipob identity card, that identifies & differentiates who is the criminal & who is not?

And by the way which authority issued them their so called ipob unseen identification card or number?
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by wahalawahala: 3:53pm On May 20, 2023
Peter obi's heritage😒.. congrats to the good people of Nigeria once again for dodging a bullet, Ipob fr show everybody shege😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by favor914: 3:53pm On May 20, 2023
sreamsense:

Ipob/esn chief speaker and image maker. Who asks you story that makes you restless exornorating Ipob/esn. Is there any criminal event that happens in Anambra without direct or indirect involvement of Ipob/esn? There is no method in the world again that Ipob/esn can use to rebrand themselves to look acceptable to sane people again. That name alone is synonymous to lower devil on earth. Don't you always see them in dark cloth because they are associated with work of darkness. See horrible things they do; offering babies for sacrifices, eating roasted human beings in their camps.

See shrines erected all over there camps in their evil forests. How will somebody lay foundation of biafra with barbaric evils, atrocities of all kinds and you are inviting sane Igbos to join. The countries they lay their foundation with good virtue, fear of God, peace and prayer, some are still finding their balances let alone Biafra that lay foundation with cannibalism, human sacrifice and other attrocities. Is better to leave and die in another country than to set foot in biafra-land if Ipob/esn realize Biafra.

For the same Igbo youths, never join ipob/esn; it is just gathering of brainless Igbo youths and adult that are on queue to waste their lifes sooner or later once hands of Nigeria millitary get them. No chance of survival, they send them to ikonso that had been killed. Don't let anybody like Ipob/esn brainwash you, you are created for greatness and purpose. Follow good Igbos that have made it legitimately in life.

Following Ipob/esn path means you are ready to waste your one life chance; ignore Ipob/esn activities irrespective of how they rebrand; that name is synonymous to " CALAMITY". Avoid them! God bless legitimate hardworking Igbos and crown your effort with your good desire. Gidigidi and your other Ipob/esn agents and sympathizers, tell those Ipob/esn members you know or relate with to denounce Ipob/esn and surrender to Soludo/Shetima or Nigeria millitary today before you volunteer yourself to be a waste and rotten asset to the world.
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by PainfulTruth: 4:06pm On May 20, 2023
oyebanji44 CORNfused fellow
:
Stop fooling urself. ..

The whole south east is now in the woods

Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by olamike02: 4:08pm On May 20, 2023
gidgiddy:

Is proscribed IPOB led by the frozen NK not a terrorist organization?.
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by PainfulTruth: 4:10pm On May 20, 2023
They won't.. most of these MODS are all the same. Soon here will be the most toxic place online.
greenermodels:
I was surprised and disgusted that Nairaland pushed the false narrative from a well known false news peddler to the front page just to discredit IPOB/ESN.I hope the moderators would give the guy a very long ban for deliberately posting fake news over a security issue.
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by PainfulTruth: 4:11pm On May 20, 2023
CORNfused fellow
Noerection:
they are ipob terrorists since no clear definition or distinction between ibo and ipob terrorists
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by goodnessme1(f): 4:31pm On May 20, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nairaland is local nonsense media
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by goodnessme1(f): 4:35pm On May 20, 2023
EKONGKING:
The way people from that part are busy shielding IPOB is the same way Boko haram used to have supporters and will always defend them .
We love Ipob.

But what I don't understand is why the same people that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria army for killing hundreds of our innocent youths
All of a sudden now care for us.

1 Like

Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by goodnessme1(f): 4:36pm On May 20, 2023
greenermodels:
I was surprised and disgusted that Nairaland pushed the false narrative from a well known false news peddler to the front page just to discredit IPOB/ESN.I hope the moderators would give the guy a very long ban for deliberately posting fake news over a security issue.
Which ban?

Nairaland supports fake news against Ipob.
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by gidgiddy: 4:52pm On May 20, 2023
sreamsense:

Ipob/esn chief speaker and image maker. Who asks you story that makes you restless exornorating Ipob/esn. Is there any criminal event that happens in Anambra without direct or indirect involvement of Ipob/esn? There is no method in the world again that Ipob/esn can use to rebrand themselves to look acceptable to sane people again. That name alone is synonymous to lower devil on earth. Don't you always see them in dark cloth because they are associated with work of darkness? See horrible things they do; offering babies for sacrifices, eating roasted human beings in their camps.

See shrines erected all over there camps in their evil forests. How will somebody lay foundation of biafra with barbaric evils, atrocities of all kinds and you are inviting sane Igbos to join? The countries that laid their foundations with good virtues, fear of God, peace and prayer, some are still finding their balances let alone Biafra that is laying foundation with cannibalism, human sacrifice and other attrocities. Is better to leave and die in another country than to set foot in biafra-land if Ipob/esn realize Biafra.

For the sane Igbo youths, never join ipob/esn; it is just gathering of brainless Igbo youths and adult that are on queue to waste their lifes sooner or later once hands of Nigeria millitary get them. No chance of survival once millitary are ready for them, they will just send them to ikonso that had been killed. Don't let anybody like Ipob/esn brainwash you, you are created for greatness and purpose. Follow good Igbos that have made it legitimately in life.

This is one of the "I only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria if it happens in the South East I I can say IPOB did it" crew

Over 40 people were massacred in Plateau State this week, none of his "I only remember there is insecurity in Nigerian if I can blame it on IPOB" crew, bothered comment on the thread
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by gidgiddy: 5:02pm On May 20, 2023
Offpointng:

That's why I keep saying that the SE would always be far behind the SW. I can't imagine any community in the SW clashing for any reason whatsoever when we're not in the 19th century.

You mean the way Ife and Modakeke almost finished each other years back?
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by tungamaje: 5:12pm On May 20, 2023
Offpointng:

I agree with you. Yoruba communities would never clash because they are civilized more than Igbos. That's why Ife and Modakeke people are the best of friends. They have never fought since the creation of Adam and Eve
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by Sleekfingers: 5:13pm On May 20, 2023
castrokins:
What's Really Going On In Anambra?

It is killing spree season. ...that's what is going on.
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by gidgiddy: 5:18pm On May 20, 2023
goodnessme1:
We love Ipob.

But what I don't understand is why the same people that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria army for killing hundreds of our innocent youths
All of a sudden now care for us.

Exactly, the same people who cheered with happiness as unarmed Biafran protesters were shot and killed by the security forces are the same people showing so much concern for the South East

Forget the hypocrites, they dont care about Igbos or the South East

All the care about is protecting their useless "one Nigeria" by falsely blaming IPOB for any crime in the South East

1 Like

Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by Offpointng: 5:24pm On May 20, 2023
tungamaje:

I agree with you. Yoruba communities would never clash because they are civilized more than Igbos. That's why Ife and Modakeke people are the best of friends. They have never fought since the creation of Adam and Eve

Ife - modakeke clash happened in 1997. 26/27 years ago is what you're comparing ur 2023 communal clash to? una no go ever get shame
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by Igboslayer: 5:34pm On May 20, 2023
Seagodess:
how would such a statement come from the mind of a sane human? Using people blood to clean a land.. if I reason ur matter.. I go show u shege this night.. don't think you can't b located..
Paper tiger and internet failed angry warrior. You sounded like a teenager that reached her menopause too soon.

Anger management course is free on Coursera, you and obidirty people better go and enroll on time before they started charging a fee. Na just 9 days remain for your blood pressure to hit the roof… Tinubu is around for the swearing in.
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by tungamaje: 5:38pm On May 20, 2023
Offpointng:

Ife - modakeke clash happened in 1997. 26/27 years ago is what you're comparing ur 2023 communal clash to? una no go ever get shame
But it actually happened? Since it once happened in your place, then don't claim you are more civilized than others
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by goodnessme1(f): 5:40pm On May 20, 2023
gidgiddy:

Exactly, the same people who cheered with happiness as unarmed Biafran protesters were shot and killed by the security forces are the same people showing so much concern for the South East

Forget the hypocrites, they dont care about Igbos or the South East

All the care about is protecting their useless "one Nigeria" by falsely blaming IPOB for any crime in the South East
Of course they don't care for East.

Their government is the one cause the insecurities and blaming it Ipob just to force us all to hate Ipob.

I understand the game.

So far Ipob are doing well, any day they mess up,I will be among those to speak Against them
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by stanluiz(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2023
Parachoko:
It can't happen anywhere

Ile Ife vs Modakeke war in osun state.

Ijaw vs itshekiri vs urhobo war that leads to warri crises.
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by Seagodess(f): 5:45pm On May 20, 2023
Igboslayer:
Paper tiger and internet failed angry warrior. You sounded like a teenager that reached her menopause too soon.

Anger management course is free on Coursera, you and obidirty people better go and enroll on time before they started charging a fee. Na just 9 days remain for your blood pressure to hit the roof… Tinubu is around for the swearing in.
be guided
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by hansomb: 5:45pm On May 20, 2023
gidgiddy:
As everyone can see, what happened in Awgbu was a community clash between two opposing groups, it can happen anywhere

That still doesn't exonerate Ipob as a highly trained and dangerous terrorist group causing mayhem every Monday market day .

1 Like

Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by damkin24(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2023
gidgiddy:
As everyone can see, what happened in Awgbu was a community clash between two opposing groups, it can happen anywhere

Do yo wait for actual facts if the news is about DSS or Herdsmen before you start salivating?
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by Donedeal1(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2023
No one will be invited to Lagos

Since they are now preoccupied.
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by BossGerald: 6:20pm On May 20, 2023
oyebanji44:
Stop fooling urself. ..

The whole south east is now in the woods

You wish...but nay, southeast has moved past you and ur slummy region
Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by Bighead9: 7:14pm On May 20, 2023
gidgiddy:

Fake news.
IPOB are the killers of innocent Igbo People in Anambra.

Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by Bighead9: 7:17pm On May 20, 2023
BossGerald:

You wish...but nay, southeast has moved past you and ur slummy region

Whenever you talk of Slum, you are indirectly talking about Onitsha. Onitsha alone has the highest numbers of Slums and Agberos in Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack by gidgiddy: 7:45pm On May 20, 2023
olamike02:

Is proscribed IPOB led by the frozen NK not a terrorist organization?.

Has proscription improved the situation in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee / $15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / Can Tinubu Use His "Political Mastery" To Install His Men? - TonyeBarcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.