Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,824 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo (16516 Views)

Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 3 At Enugu Police Checkpoint / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / Policemen Injure Many In Bayelsa As They Open Fire On Youths. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by easytig(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2023
Oya Nigerian police go and apprehend these gunmen and bring them to book,if na seun kuti ,dem useless oga go dey issue warrant arrest untop slap,Oya dem kill him boys he is clueless and quiet like a fool.Seun be strong,na slap you slap police out of anger, though it's wrong,but he did not kill anyone,police that kill the citizens at will nko,they won't be persecuted,useless government in a useless country.
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 20, 2023
HAICHCONCEPT202:
Why killing your own people ?
Just tell me Y

They must force the hand of the AUTHENTIC Nigerians to give them the presidency on a platter of gold. The unfortunate sword that rends its own scabbard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Akfrenzy(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2023
Oblongata:
yeah, sarcasm is usually at the end. The twist made it sarcastic. Why should anybody with brains still believe govt is responsible for the senseless SE killings? Why would anybody believe that BAT will not be inaugurated or that a certain 'manhood' will be found?

God don put confusion inside una life 😆😆😆
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by seniorgozman(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
While buhari, cabal, and others walk freely in aso rock, these illiterates go about making families widow and abject poverty. Police men on uniform have there up's and down but they are not in hold of the these country. They act on instructions. Army too same way they act on orders.
Find this ones giving such orders and make example of them. Gunmen leave police inspector, dpo, and sergents alone. They are not holding Nigeria, use your ugm statues and intelligence to take down people on the top. That way people that enjoy the state of SE will be proud of it remember it's wrong to kill your fellow human.
I will disagree on this, some of their actions were done without the knowledge of their superiors. I once had a misunderstanding with an airforce man during scarcity of money at Bank AtM. The next thing he went and started making calls, as a wise person, I disappeared and his boys came with 2 hilux filled with solders and started beating people up
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Flangelo12: 4:28pm On May 20, 2023
Akfrenzy:

God don put confusion inside una life 😆😆😆

That's more important than what unknown gunmen are doing in your home town.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2023
Are you saying Policemen at checkpoints are just sacrificial lambs meant for target practice??!

Can't they prevent a lot of these attacks through better anticipation or just vacate these checkpoints for now??!

How many more officers do you intend to waste away before y'all have sense??!

This is really embarrassing!
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 20, 2023
LeoDeKing:

It would have been, but the first sentence doesn't sound sarcastic.

Forget about any first line. You dont understand sarcasm, period!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by LeoDeKing: 4:33pm On May 20, 2023
Okealaaye:

Forget about any first line. You dont understand sarcasm, period!
Okay shukuma, the greatest understander of sarcasm. You can now get the heck outta my mention with your understanding of sarcasm.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by richie240: 4:34pm On May 20, 2023
More reason we shdn't condone lawlessness in Lagos/southwest.

If we overlook d slapping incidence now, na killing of policemen go be d next.
Oblongata:
This is definitely not Ipob!

It is Tinubu at work! He has bribed some Dss officers to go and disturb the people of SE...

We no go gree!

We must retrieve our stolen manhood!!
Homo sapiens animals!!!
It's immaterial whether the culprits are Igbos or not.
The most important thing is that they are Igbos!
cool
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by luckedesiri(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2023
Foolish igbo sympathisers won't see this one to condemn.. But when police retaliate, they begin to cry foul..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by luckedesiri(m): 4:35pm On May 20, 2023
Oblongata:
This is definitely not Ipob!

It is Tinubu at work! He has bribed some Dss officers to go and disturb the people of SE...

We no go gree!

We must retrieve our stolen manhood!!
.. Your mates dey retrieve mandate. Na manhood u wan retrieve.....Tinubu have nothing to do with this.. The igbos have become an unrepentant murderous tribe!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Confirmedzombie: 4:37pm On May 20, 2023
Peter obi boys on rampage. Obi wants to change Nigeria yet his region is on fire and he has done nothing.

They can burn the SE to ashes we don't care.

Its family affairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 20, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Okay shukuma, the greatest understander of sarcasm. You can now get the heck outta my mention with understanding of sarcasm.

Must you be this intolerant of superior opinion? No one can get you arrested if you are humble all the time, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Raskimonojendor: 4:40pm On May 20, 2023
Peter Obi's boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by fareed69(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2023
That's good.
Let them continue killing themselves.
Wetin concern Agbero with overload.
They should just let it be in there place.
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by AliEzeOlu: 4:42pm On May 20, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-gunmen-kill-2-policemen-injure-1-in-imo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

This people are their own problems. Always killing others senselessly.

Later they cry of marginalization. Who cares?

Rest in Peace to those security personnel. I pray for quick healing for the injured.
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:42pm On May 20, 2023
Nazgul:
I don't understand the way Nigerians on this forum behave. Fulani herdsmen within the last one month has killed over 80 people in plateau state, over 40 in Kaduna state, over 50 in Benue state...yet these people who are supposed to be out on the street protesting these massacres are busy calling out ipob in the SE.

So are you guys saying that you're ok with what's happening in the North, or are northerners licensed to kill Nigerians at will? I just don't get it.

No single person has called out Fulani herdsmen over these absurd killings. No one has even openly challenged Buhari or his administration. Yet any little thing that happens in Anambra or any SE state, everyone immediately finds their voice.

Selective Amnesia of Oohchins

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by LeoDeKing: 4:42pm On May 20, 2023
Okealaaye:

Must you be this intolerant of superior opinion? No one can get you arrested if you are humble all the time, don't you think?

Did I just tell you to scram outta my mention with your "superior" opinion?
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Donedeal1(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2023
Cannot just imagines what PO think about the repercussions that may come out of this.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Kingpele(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=123257406]Unknown gun men = obi supporters.
It shall never be well with obi and his unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people [it is well with him already with or without the presidency obi is a billionaire but poor fool like u is the one it shall never be well with for supporting a certain criminal drug lord to led this great nation
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Odogwuzack: 4:51pm On May 20, 2023
Nazgul:
I don't understand the way Nigerians on this forum behave. Fulani herdsmen within the last one month has killed over 80 people in plateau state, over 40 in Kaduna state, over 50 in Benue state...yet these people who are supposed to be out on the street protesting these massacres are busy calling out ipob in the SE.

So are you guys saying that you're ok with what's happening in the North, or are northerners licensed to kill Nigerians at will? I just don't get it.

No single person has called out Fulani herdsmen over these absurd killings. No one has even openly challenged Buhari or his administration. Over a 500 people killed in less than a month, yet no national mourning, everyone is acting as if it's nothing special.

Yet any little thing that happens in Anambra or any SE state, everyone immediately finds their voice... Continue.

By the time Fulani herdsmen find their way to your home and start killing you one after the other, you'll find your voice by force.

So you know all these from other regions but we should not talk about your sacred SE?

Nigerians are lucky Obi did not win. IPOB/UGM/ESN would have been more emboldened to spread out their tentacles across the entire country (Especially southern Nigeria) like Fulani herdsmen under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Creamypie(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2023
Ipob go say na DSS/Fulani. Make Una dey deceive unasef for broad daylight
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by richmond500: 4:55pm On May 20, 2023
Nazgul:

No single person has called out Fulani herdsmen over these absurd killings. No one has even openly challenged Buhari or his administration. Over a 500 people killed in less than a month, yet no national mourning, everyone is acting as if it's nothing special.

Yet any little thing that happens in Anambra or any SE state, everyone immediately finds their voice... Continue.

By the time Fulani herdsmen find their way to your home and start killing you one after the other, you'll find your voice by force.
So the one in SE is a little challenge? Oya kill urselves finish na, we will watch
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Noerection: 4:55pm On May 20, 2023
Gidgiddy
See your fellow ipob terrorists
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Nazgul: 4:56pm On May 20, 2023
Odogwuzack:

So we know about this from other regions but we should not talk about SE?
You should talk about everything with an unbiased opinion. What's happening in the SE is a child's play as compared to what's happening up north...

Communities are being wiped out in the North leaving hundreds dead, security agents Police, Soldiers, civilian JTF are killed almost on a daily basis, yet you feel the shooting of two policemen in imo state is more important than what's happening in the North?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by ipobarecriminals: 4:57pm On May 20, 2023
sad sad angry angry sad angry sad obidients and killing
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by cutievik: 4:58pm On May 20, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Lack of Intelligence is killing Nigerian police.
Police are prime targets, yet they hardly repel an attack.
I remember when I traveled to the village in Anambra and saw police men extorting money from motorists.

In my mind I was saying 'these guys are so careless, no strategy to repel attack. They are focused on extorting money'.

You know what's up, I have said this two million times.

Abeg join our defense forum on telegram, search"battlefieldgroup02" on Google or https :/ //battlefieldgroup02
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Odogwuzack: 5:01pm On May 20, 2023
Nazgul:

You should talk about everything with an unbiased opinion. What's happening in the SE is a child's play as compared to what's happening up north...

Communities are being wiped out in the North leaving hundreds dead, security agents Police, Soldiers, civilian JTF are killed almost on a daily basis, yet you feel the shooting of two policemen in imo state is more important than what's happening in the North?

Lol so you think it's only 2 policemen that have died in East this week??

SE is now as unsafe as NE and you guys don't even need to hide what can consume you all.
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 20, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Did I just tell you to scram outta my mention with your "superior" opinion?

If only something or someone could hold you down that you may learn wisdom, and knowledge!
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by ezechi242: 5:16pm On May 20, 2023
these tinubu boys , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin its like they just gave you guys free data of 1k each, all of you just started a topic and pounced on it like a swam of bees grin grin grin........garri is 1700 o.....so you wont finish all your enegies on igbos and obi .......87 people were killed in jos none of you hypocrites raised an eye brow, not to talk of raising a topic against it..... grin grin suffer no dey tire una ? tufia
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Gentew(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-gunmen-kill-2-policemen-injure-1-in-imo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

That is what they want to turn Lagos into..... I can't imagine one of their chiefs actually threatened to bring this Killer Ipob to Lagos......
Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo by Kashcash11: 5:36pm On May 20, 2023
They are back fully in action

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' / Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Cocaine; Arrests Others For Drug Trafficking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.