Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nysc Dg: Enugu Governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s Certificate Not From Us. It Is Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nysc Dg: Enugu Governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s Certificate Not From Us. It Is Fake (286 Views)

Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah Thanks Enugu Residents For Voting Him / Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) / Reno Omokri: Elect Peter Obi President, Expect The ‘Mother Of ASUU Strikes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Dg: Enugu Governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s Certificate Not From Us. It Is Fake by lexylaw40: 3:14pm On May 20, 2023
Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah’s Certificate Not From Us, He Knows His Certificate Is Fake – NYSC Director-General
Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah’s Certificate Not From Us, He Knows His Certificate Is Fake – NYSC Director-General
May 19, 2023
NEWS

Brig Gen Yusha’u Ahmed, the Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), on Friday disclosed that the discharge certificate being paraded by the Enugu State Governor-elect, Barr Peter Mbah, was not issued by the corps.

The NYSC DG made this known while featuring as a guest on Arise Television’s breakfast programme, stressing that Mbah had told the PDP in the 2023 governorship elections that what he presented as a certificate was fake.

He said; “He came to me and I called my director to confirm the certificate and we discovered that the certificate was fake and I told him. I wonder how elites who have gone to school will resort to a black market certificate.

“I was so frank and clear to him that the certificate is not from us. I showed him some few examples just to help him. But he chose to go to court and even to sue whoever that he’s suing.

Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah Takes Nigerian Youths Corps, NYSC To Court For Failing To Recognise Discharge Certificate
May 18, 2023
Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah Takes Nigerian Youths Corps, NYSC To Court For Failing To Recognise Discharge Certificate
“As far as I’m concerned, NYSC has not been sued. I’m yet to see anything from the court. All that people are saying is what I’m hearing. I’ve not received any court order. We don’t tolerate anything certificate racketeering,” he added.

SaharaReporters had reported that Mbah took the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and its director, Corps Certification, Ibrahim Muhammad, to court over “conspiracy, deceit, and misrepresentation of facts” on his discharge certificate.

Mbah, in the writ of summons documents obtained by SaharaReporters on Thursday, had sought a declaration that he participated in the NYSC scheme for one calendar year vide a call-up letter number FRN/2001/800351; Lagos code LA/01/1532 and upon completion was issued a certificate of National Service No. A808297.
Re: Nysc Dg: Enugu Governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s Certificate Not From Us. It Is Fake by lexylaw40: 3:14pm On May 20, 2023
What a pity
Re: Nysc Dg: Enugu Governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s Certificate Not From Us. It Is Fake by lexylaw40: 3:43pm On May 20, 2023
Na wa oo
Re: Nysc Dg: Enugu Governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s Certificate Not From Us. It Is Fake by Nice2023(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2023
NYSC don't play politics even the powerful Kemi and David Lyon of APC in Bayelsa state couldn't bribe NYSC.

E go hard for PDP to prove this matter.

The governor elect is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Dg: Enugu Governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s Certificate Not From Us. It Is Fake by Solsix(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Nysc Dg: Enugu Governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s Certificate Not From Us. It Is Fake by lexylaw40: 7:47am On May 22, 2023
;D⁶

Re: Nysc Dg: Enugu Governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s Certificate Not From Us. It Is Fake by lexylaw40: 7:49am On May 22, 2023
W

Re: Nysc Dg: Enugu Governor-elect, Peter Mbah’s Certificate Not From Us. It Is Fake by Dubetex96(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2023
Mbah happen to be a place holder of the seat of government house time shall tell when Edooga will reclaim his stollen mandate

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Feelings For Nigerians As President Buhari Hands Over Transition Documents / Gombi: Adamawa Local Government Of Great Women / Where Is Bode George?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.