Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! (49392 Views)

Pogba Lookalike Spotted In Nigeria [photos ] / Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / 10 Football Players With The Most Trophies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by McLizbae: 6:36pm On May 20, 2023
I agree pa! They all look like some twins to me. God is wonderful!
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by maberry(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2023
Spot on!
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Yoighaman(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2023
Mbappe and Dida.

Felix and Kaka.
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Dagger111(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:
Mine πŸ€”πŸ’­πŸ€”πŸ’­πŸ€”

God will forgive you oo. Say Amen! grin
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Oboys12: 6:38pm On May 20, 2023
Na my eyes dey pain me abi na wetin be this lookalike.

E be like say no news for Nairaland today that's why this can make front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Kinehap: 6:38pm On May 20, 2023
Paul Pogba and that Cavani own enter well
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by maberry(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2023
Spot on!
Especially Mbappe and Dada Dida
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Adeolaeniola(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2023
Your last pics do not correlate with your topic
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Plasmolysis78(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nonsense ...no where near look alike at all

Maybe I no longer know what looks alike mean

But wait o...who else is receiving this particular message begging and stating that we should put our griviences aside and work with this incoming administration

Na only me dey receive this kind message
Below is how the message look like

Nigeria is our home and together we can build a better future for ourselves and our children. Let’s work together for the success of the incoming administration. Nigeria: Better Together!

It's PTC, Presidential Transition Committee
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by ahnie: 6:45pm On May 20, 2023
Patrick veira and late mark Vivian foe/Clarence seedorf
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Prenonjebose: 6:45pm On May 20, 2023
Brais Mendez of Real Sociedad and Bruno Fernandes of Man Utd

2 Likes

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by ednut1(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2023
I need new glasses
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by maureensylvia(f): 6:52pm On May 20, 2023
Op cut down on your Garri Intake
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Icon4s(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2023
Matteo Guendouzi and David Luiz

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Chasito(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2023
Okortor:
Show love to people around you. Lots of people are really going through alot, it doesn't matter how small it's.
you can start with me sir,
fidelity bank
Charles E.
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by 1Alex: 6:58pm On May 20, 2023
Adekunle Gold and Buju Banton.

3 Likes

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Kingcalls: 7:02pm On May 20, 2023
There's only one Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by bluefilm: 7:04pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:

Your craze no get part 2 aswear grin grin grin
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Emeka71(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2023
Basicend:
Modric and Johan cruff. .

Jao Felix and Kaka. .

Both are the closest. .

I agree.
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by davidsthe(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2023
and OP somehow missed the one player that actually impersonated another cos of their striking semblance. Jermaine Penant and Ashley Cole. Most likely OP started following football in the 2000s.

Pennant while being interrogated for drink driving identified himself to the officer as Ashley cole his friend and then teammate.

Pennant was such a person 😁

2 Likes

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by lexy2014: 7:07pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:
Sportskeeda shared pictures of the following players, what do you think about them πŸ€”

spot the difference

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Kanixt(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2023
Maiguire= indian police hahahahaha

Thank God was compiled by ManU fan
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by YoungLionken(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2023
Nice combination..

Maguire's look alike looks like a dreaded serial killer lol...
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Becomrichn: 7:12pm On May 20, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by TheSuperX(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by zolajpower: 7:14pm On May 20, 2023
For me this two people look alike

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by LivingSage: 7:16pm On May 20, 2023
Nah thunder go scatter you there.

Tinubu is your President, NOTHING you can do about it
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nonsense ...no where near look alike at all
Maybe I no longer know what looks alike mean

But wait o...who else is receiving this particular message begging and stating that we should put our griviences aside and work with this incoming administration

Na only me dey receive this kind message
Below is how the message look like

Nigeria is our home and together we can build a better future for ourselves and our children. Let’s work together for the success of the incoming administration. Nigeria: Better Together!

Ptc kill them there ....who want support Tinubu..person way Nigerians reject

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by sterlingD(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by onlyboyson(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2023
The reincarnations but MAGUIRE own go b different
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Angelfrost(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2023
You people are just trying hard to force people to look alike! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Chelsea Stars In Top 10 Overpaid Players In The Premier League [Full List] / Zambia Vs Nigeria: AWC (0 - 6) On 14th October 2014 / Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.