Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato (1474 Views)

Electoral Act Versus Supreme Court: Which One Should INEC Obey? / Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by floret23(f): 6:13pm On May 20, 2023
As the legal dispute between the Labour Party (LP) and All Progressives Congress (APC) regarding the outcome of the recently concluded presidential election began at the Court Of Appeal in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) today, a member of the Obi-Datti presidential campaign council, Ndi Kato, has expressed concerns about Nigeria’s judicial system.

Ndi Kato took to her official Twitter account a few minutes ago to make this statement.

Quoting the original message shared by Ndi Kato on Twitter, she stated, “We are advocating for live broadcasting of the Election Tribunal on television networks, but the court, upon which we rely for this ruling, has currently prohibited the use of mobile phones inside. What direction is Nigeria heading? Why does our judiciary function in this manner?”.
https://ghananews.co.uk/2023/05/20/peter-obi-the-court-which-we-are-depending-on-has-now-banned-phones-in-court-ndi-kato/

2 Likes

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Babaken(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2023
The only man that would have save Nigeria from this dictatorship government (APC) is Jonathan he would have fight the fight once and for all but look at where we find ourselves now.

2 Likes

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by SwissMass: 6:22pm On May 20, 2023
it is lovely, at least for the protection of the people that will testify against Peter girigory Obi, his miscreants are despicable and on rampage, they don't care about anything, they just want to cause commotion, it is better to leave the miscreants out of the way the court is run

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by floret23(f): 6:22pm On May 20, 2023
I don't believe anything good can come from election tribunal. It is full of corrupt judges who are pawns in the hands of politicians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by BlackAdams007: 6:23pm On May 20, 2023
I knew this will happen, only someone not wise enough will think that Obi will win, even though the results will be counted in the presence of everyone and Obi win the highest, he'll still not be counted as winner.
Corrugated generations, soo viperious in nature.
Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by iSense247: 6:25pm On May 20, 2023
SwissMass:
What direction is Nigeria heading? Why does our judiciary function in this manner?
Is there hope for Nigeria?
Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Plasmolysis78(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2023
Nigeria as a country is finished. This is just the chaf left

3 Likes

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Flangelo12: 6:42pm On May 20, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Nigeria as a country is finished. This is just the chaf left

Na your own side e bad for.

3 Likes

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Plasmolysis78(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2023
Flangelo12:

Na your own side e bad for.

Wetin u sabi? Your parents are still feeding u so you won't understand what's happening

2 Likes

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Flangelo12: 6:44pm On May 20, 2023
floret23:
I don't believe anything good can come from election tribunal. It is full of corrupt judges who are pawns in the hands of politicians.

It would only be justice when your candidate wins.

6 Likes

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Flangelo12: 6:45pm On May 20, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

Wetin u sabi? Your parents are still feeding u so you won't understand what's happening

You must think everybody is in your category.

When some of us were planning our lives you were sagging your jeans.

3 Likes

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Plasmolysis78(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2023
Flangelo12:

You must think everybody is in your category.

When some of us were planning our lives you were sagging your jeans.

Please can I help me with three thousands? Please I am serious.
Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Flangelo12: 7:00pm On May 20, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

Please can I help me with three thousands? Please I am serious.

No.

2 Likes

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by DatNiggaDaz: 7:05pm On May 20, 2023
Check their accounts Local & International. Bullion vans and the maladministration of Buhari can even change the Lawyers at the Tribunal.

Nigerians., make una shine una eyes. Last 8yrs na appetizer, if una go le , na sorry be our name
Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by socialmediaman: 7:06pm On May 20, 2023
Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by owem19(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2023
Would you have supported him,if he put a fight
Babaken:
The only man that would have save Nigeria from this dictatorship government (APC) is Jonathan he would have fight the fight once and for all but look at what we find ourselves now.
Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by RenaissanceGuy: 8:22pm On May 20, 2023
Which country in the world allows phones or camera in the courtrooms?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Sannisege: 8:44pm On May 20, 2023
Phones must be banned to protect the judges and lawyers because Lunatics’ party (LP) supporters who are largely brainless and directionless, are on rampage attacking anyone who opposes their useless god called Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by arantess: 8:47pm On May 20, 2023
SwissMass:
it is lovely, at least for the protection of the people that will testify against Peter girigory Obi, his miscreants are despicable and on rampage, they don't care about anything, they just want to cause commotion, it is better to leave the miscreants out of the way the court is run
Peter Obi matter go kill you

You can't do without mentioning his name
I'm sure you masturbate to his name everyday

Disgusting animal
Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Tobijays: 8:49pm On May 20, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
as in! They know the court will reject it so they can cry foul to ther people! They know dy will lose but they need a storyline so as to keep deceiving and stealing from ther mugus!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by arantess: 8:49pm On May 20, 2023
Sannisege:
Phones must be banned to protect the judges and lawyers because my family who are largely brainless and directionless are on rampage, attacking anyone who opposes their useless god called drug baron.
No doubt
Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Strafudeen: 8:58pm On May 20, 2023
Babaken:
The only man that would have save Nigeria from this dictatorship government (APC) is Jonathan he would have fight the fight once and for all but look at what we find ourselves now.

Honestly Jonathan with all due respect was foolish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by surgical: 9:09pm On May 20, 2023
Babaken:
I have said this severally, I thought I was the only one thinking like that, Jonathan was a coward and very selfish, who was more concerned with self preservation, that he delivered us to these evil people in apc ,we are now looking on to God to deliver us, because its going to be a hard task

1 Like

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Shigishege2: 11:19pm On May 20, 2023
grin
Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Paramount01(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Which country in the world allows phones or cameras in the courtrooms?

Ask them, many of them are daft. Honestly, many certificate holders are illiterate, phones in the courtroom? Is not part of the judicial standing rules

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by favor914: 11:28pm On May 20, 2023
BlackAdams007:
I knew this will happen, only someone mot wise enough will think that Obi will win, even though the results will be counted in the presence of everyone and Obi win the highest, he'll still not be counted as winner.
Sorry for the Obidients.
Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 20, 2023
You can't dictate to the courts or system. Even in America father of democracy, they don't transmit it live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Freebills12: 11:45pm On May 20, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
RenaissanceGuy:

Fools everywhere! The same set of people that were jubilating for watching Ekweremadu's court case in UK, and were even praising UK judiciary system are now saying this! What a shame

1 Like

Re: The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato by Akungitit: 11:45pm On May 20, 2023
BlackAdams007:
I knew this will happen, only someone not wise enough will think that Obi will win, even though the results will be counted in the presence of everyone and Obi win the highest, he'll still not be counted as winner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mrs Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is A Career Criminal..Dele Farotimi / Read Peter Obi Response After Gov Sule Told Him To Support Tinubu / Ex-governor Of Cross River 2 Be Made Fct Minister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.