Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,718 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Airtel Or MTN Mifi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Or MTN Mifi (577 Views)

Airtel Mifi (router) VS Mtn Mifi (router) / How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Or MTN Mifi by Openair: 7:01pm On May 20, 2023
Good day people, the network coverage my area is poor. I have to toggle Airplane mode on & off all the time so I can browse with my phone.

Would buying a Mifi solve this ? If yes, which is better, MTN or Airtel…. Thanks.
Re: Airtel Or MTN Mifi by Aonkuuse(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2023
MTN is the best, although it depend on your area shall, but Airtel is a no especially if u are using your laptop, it corrupts laptop operating system
Re: Airtel Or MTN Mifi by Openair: 11:31pm On May 20, 2023
Aonkuuse:
MTN is the best, although it depend on your area shall, but Airtel is a no especially if u are using your laptop, it corrupts laptop operating system

Good day Boss, when you say “it depends on your area”, the network coverage here is poor as it is…
Re: Airtel Or MTN Mifi by eteebanky1: 12:22pm On May 22, 2023
You mean network proximity is poor at your area

It'll also affect mifi, if you decide to get one

Na dead end oo
Re: Airtel Or MTN Mifi by Relixy2k: 3:45pm On May 22, 2023
You are very very wrong. Look for all location high up towards the ceiling across all the rooms in the house, airtel, mtn, glo or 9mobile will be good high up in the ceiling if you place your phone high to check carefully. Select the best network with the highest reception and you are good to go. Buy the network mifi and place it high in the good location. I did this in a remote village and got one network to use earlier.
eteebanky1:
You mean network proximity is poor at your area

It'll also affect mifi, if you decide to get one

Na dead end oo

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Oppo Reno 7 / Redmi Note 10pro Issue(camera/sound) / Budget Phone With Best Camera For Content Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.