Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract (30720 Views)

Buhari Swears In Muazu Jaji Sambo As Minister Of State For Works And Housing / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by Traplord09: 8:06pm On May 20, 2023
I buy pi at rate of 199.. ... Update me if you want to sell
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by ofuonyebi: 8:06pm On May 20, 2023
REMEMBER THE FORMER SAMBO AND THE $2.1BILLION DOLLARS?

THIS SAMBO WANT TO DO SOME LAST WEEK AJARA AND AJORO

BUT LET EFCC BE AT ALERT OOO!
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by aspabay(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2023
The fear of Tinubu is making all the stakeholders run Helter-skelter
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by bassdow: 8:11pm On May 20, 2023
Revrhrhty:
:'

isn't this against NairaLand's Rules ?

Yet they allow such things slide.

If na that their yeye malnourished halfBaked, wasteProduct of a BOT to Ban person just for misSpelling something, na the only thing wey e sabi.

As for you wey dey advertis such silly thing, if it so works, why not Play it yourself and get Richer than elonMusk, and the likes. well thanks for the existence of thoose with worthLess brains else people like you for don go find another thing do
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by armadeo(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2023
Last minute gra gra. Left right and center.

We deserve the leaders we get.
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by otie02: 8:25pm On May 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
As far as is not Peter obi company that will secure the contract, im ok with any other company.

Peter obi must go bankrupt.

Insha Allah
See what you call yourself, so one will not think otherwise.
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by rajiedreez: 8:32pm On May 20, 2023
Hmm
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by MrDoGood(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2023
Last minute deal cheesy
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by Truthshscrazy: 8:40pm On May 20, 2023
undecided
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by Squirrel1(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2023
ecolime:

Whether they renew it or not, even BAT's government will ensure it goes to Intel again.

No pity to whoever kill hinsef on top Politicians matter. These folks are one and the same cheesy
gbam
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by StreetFight: 8:51pm On May 20, 2023
ecolime:

Whether they renew it or not, even BAT's government will ensure it goes to Intel again.

No pity to whoever kill hinsef on top Politicians matter. These folks are one and the same cheesy

Tinubu is Intel's major shareholder

2 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by Nice2023(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2023
Yahoo minister and yahoo,yahoo govt.
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by Tareq1105: 9:12pm On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:
Atiku must be compensated.

They should allow it fly!

He cannot lose election and still lose contract! 🤣

Unfortunately he would loose everything. Even if Buhari approved it in this remaining days, Tinubu would reverse it.

2 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by Fearyourcreator: 9:14pm On May 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Stupid APC supporters. Where una dey? You are all mad. You hear me? Mad people grin cheesy cheesy grin
All your generations madt...

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by sisisioge: 9:21pm On May 20, 2023
Na wa o.....orisirisi has been happening in this remaining few days to the outgoing govt dispensation. Nigeria our country!
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by lapintoz: 9:28pm On May 20, 2023
Yaradua cancelled OBJ's refinery concessions in 2007. BAT will easily do the same. Pronto

2 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by gidjah(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2023
bassdow:
...you see reason why common man's startUp find it difficult rising locally.

I remember getting a contract from a big enginering firm in Lagos Airport (won't mention it's name), but their bureaucracy was so much I had to let go at the very last minute despite them already concluding on giving us the contract.

Simple things, would have to pass through a series of OGAs (most of whom have no idea of what they're handling), and at every stage, everyOne wants to get a piece of money you're yet to be paid. And not just the OGAs, even the security, clerical, etc staffs ain't left out. If care isn't taken, you would be working for them, and end up making nothing.

Reason why at end of the day, something that shouldn't cost more than 1-million, would end up costing over 5-million.

To get contract/work na stress + capital intensive + lots of fake Smiles, to maintain the relationship nko, that one na another thing all together.

And even after scaling through all these hurdles, just a little thing, is enough for anyOne of them to switch aliance
what you said is the total truth and secret behind every contract under the govt at any level. If you do not have a strong Heart, you would likely give up and carve in due to the plenty evil excesses you will see and we'll go through in the system.This is also the reason why plenty contracts end in shams,uncompleted and poorly completed if they are .I was at the NNPC ,kad at around 1999 under the OBJ administration.Got a small contract of plant management under my father's company then.We bidded about 3500per day(after the 1st level maintenance manager inflated it already, and by the time the papers reach the final top ,.....it was already Signalling about 7,500 per day .I was quite naive then (in my 200level then)and was also very afraid when I sighted the proforma bill invoice ...but the Igbo told me , to braze up, my own naake d money commot .Had to go explain to my dad.This our public offices ,.no be here.The machine was used for a while and even after it wasn't used,the bill kept counting and managers were all smiling whenever they find the machine at the NNPC compound...the machine spent months there even when it was no longer useful to the fed govt.God go help us in this nation.
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by DeLaRue: 11:09pm On May 20, 2023
Guyman01:
Even the Minister of Aviation Sirika has also signed the concessionary agreements for the major airports despite the matter being in court by airline operators.
He used security agents to force staff of Federal Ministry of Justice to sign the concession agreements under duress.

I hope the incoming govt is taking notes

This is not entirely true. I believe only concessions for Abuja and Kano airports have reached advanced stage.

That of MMIA is currently in limbo due to court action.
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by juman(m): 11:58pm On May 20, 2023
Buhari is weak as president.
Many indecisions.
Presidency fails to take decision fast.
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by Nobody: 1:11am On May 21, 2023
gidjah:
what you said is the total truth and secret behind every contract under the govt at any level. If you do not have a strong Heart, you would likely give up and carve in due to the plenty evil excesses you will see and we'll go through in the system.This is also the reason why plenty contracts end in shams,uncompleted and poorly completed if they are .I was at the NNPC ,kad at around 1999 under the OBJ administration.Got a small contract of plant management under my father's company then.We bidded about 3500per day(after the 1st level maintenance manager inflated it already, and by the time the papers reach the final top ,.....it was already Signalling about 7,500 per day .I was quite naive then (in my 200level then)and was also very afraid when I sighted the proforma bill invoice ...but the Igbo told me , to braze up, my own naake d money commot .Had to go explain to my dad.This our public offices ,.no be here.The machine was used for a while and even after it wasn't used,the bill kept counting and managers were all smiling whenever they find the machine at the NNPC compound...the machine spent months there even when it was no longer useful to the fed govt.God go help us in this nation.

What you said is the truth. I witnessed a lot of corruption and wastages in government while at Abuja. Serious corruption that have become part and parcel of civil service and government. It is beyond of what I can write on Social Media.

At the State government level, it is also the same but at a lower level except Lagos and few other states that are rich.

A young graduate that joins FG MDA or a rich State MDA would be richer than a young graduate that joins Oil company (Chevron/Esso Mobil/Shell/Total Upstream) after about 30 years of service. At the beginning, the graduate in oil company enjoys, in the course of the career, the graduate in government service enters a cadre where corruption makes him at par with his counterpart in oil company, later he moves ahead of his counterpart in oil company.
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by TOMMYS: 6:24am On May 21, 2023
Obakoolex:
That ministry was only productive under Amaechi but the guyman follow some northerners drink fura till dem format his brain that he could win over Jagaban hence the beginning of his political oblivion. A pity undecided

Northerner sabi scam. Chai. Tomorrow guyman go dupe olosho.
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by 9jaTalks(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2023
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by ogaemma: 7:44am On May 21, 2023
What do you expect, when you have occultist at the herm of affairs, the decision of what happens in Nigeria is taken in their occult lodge.
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by Guyman01: 7:52am On May 21, 2023
DeLaRue:

This is not entirely true. I believe only concessions for Abuja and Kano airports have reached advanced stage.

That of MMIA is currently in limbo due to court action.
The entire concession is in court
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by jaxxy(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2023
Guyman01:
Even the Minister of Aviation Sirika has also signed the concessionary agreements for the major airports despite the matter being in court by airline operators.
He used security agents to force staff of Federal Ministry of Justice to sign the concession agreements under duress.

I hope the incoming govt is taking notes

Who is the incoming government? There is none.
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by nairamaniac: 8:05am On May 21, 2023
tnerro1:
Lord when my turn go reach self,
this is your very own turn. It's your turn to comment here on nairaland, which u just enjoyed.
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by Adabestseason(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2023
Northerners are just looting the south dry because of egocentric southern leaders
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by 2016easy2017: 10:45am On May 21, 2023
Don't even report it this way again. Ever till eternity.

Write

.........Following the stalling, mr Muhammadu Buhari in January 2022 directed that the initiated procurement should be concluded within 60 days.

The[b] mr's [/b]directive was reaffirmed in another letter from the chief of staff to the mr, Ibrahim Gambari, dated June 14, 2022......
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by 2016easy2017: 10:48am On May 21, 2023
He and his cabals have gone on looting spray to loot every single kobo remaining in the country.
May ALLAH grant him misery
Re: Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract by bayplus: 11:34am On May 21, 2023
tnerro1:
Lord when my turn go reach self,
You mean, Your Turn to steal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun Stops His Convoy, Rescues Accident Victims On Busy Akure-Ondo Road (Pics) / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / Govs Fear Tinubu’s Role As Buhari Inaugurates Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.