Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Between Swansea And Plymouth, Which Is Better For An International Student? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Swansea And Plymouth, Which Is Better For An International Student? (659 Views)

Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? / Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Life in Beijing As an International Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Swansea And Plymouth, Which Is Better For An International Student? by Mode4: 9:25pm On May 20, 2023
I am considering migrating to the UK. I have offers from schools in Swansea and Plymouth but i am a little bit confused about which is bitter in terms of employment opportunities and cost of living.
Re: Between Swansea And Plymouth, Which Is Better For An International Student? by tunene66: 10:55pm On May 20, 2023
Mode4:
I am considering migrating to the UK. I have offers from schools in Swansea and Plymouth but i am a little bit confused about which is bitter in terms of employment opportunities and cost of living.

My advise go to a school in the North of England.
Re: Between Swansea And Plymouth, Which Is Better For An International Student? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 21, 2023
Avoid Swansea....

No jobs for students o.

My cuz there has been lamenting everyday.

1 Like

Re: Between Swansea And Plymouth, Which Is Better For An International Student? by Mode4: 3:21pm On May 24, 2023
Portlouis:
Avoid Swansea....

No jobs for students o.

My cuz there has been lamenting everyday.

Thank you so much. Please find out Plymouth, please. I no want go wey work no dey.
Re: Between Swansea And Plymouth, Which Is Better For An International Student? by mrjojo: 7:50pm On May 24, 2023
Run away from Swansea if you like yourself,very far if you don’t have your complete school fee.

1 Like

Re: Between Swansea And Plymouth, Which Is Better For An International Student? by Mode4: 7:45am On May 25, 2023
mrjojo:
Run away from Swansea if you like yourself,very far if you don’t have your complete school fee.

Thank you, How about Plymouth?

(1) (Reply)

Flight From Lagos To Enugu For sale it’s an open ticket / Aero Crashes Fares To N5k / Obese Passengers To Be Charged Double To Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.