Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car (39071 Views)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by NaijaCover(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2023
obembet:

Werey guy grin

For more terrible news grin

, Still Remains The KING OF BAD NEWS In Nigeria, Blogging Business Space

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Teeroyzimma: 3:39pm On May 22, 2023
Kobicove:
Rivers State is a very dangerous place to do business!
Lagos inko
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by fabregas04(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2023
doggedfighter:
This Is one of the reasons I hate Corrolla.

Attracts robbers like flies.

Yet there's nothing interesting about that car.

Many have lost their lives because of that bland car.

Owning that car makes you stick out and unnecessarily exposed to grave danger.

Look how they wasted a man trying to make an honest living.

you took this from my Mouth.
May his soul RIP and may God console his Family. Corolla, SMH.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by kenchop: 4:04pm On May 22, 2023
Dull brain Seun stop posting old news here. Since you are too lazy to get news as they break you can copy from lindaikeji blog and give her credit.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by almarthins(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2023
post=123264445:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/gunmen-kill-bolt-driver-in-rivers-steal-his-car-2.html

Person hustle, dem still kill ontop him hustle. If person no go hustle dem go say him no try. This world self.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by wink2015(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2023
Unemployment rate is very high in Nigeria.

The young man went to seek legit alternative means to be self employed.

That is as a driver.

The wicked hand came after him to terminate his life so abruptly.

May his killer never find peace.

They will still die someday.

It is just a matter of time.

My condolence to his immediate family members.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by alizma: 4:24pm On May 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
What exactly did they kill him for??!
For the car probably, just yesterday a friend of mine using that type of vehicle was telling me that I should block his own car with mine where we went to relax for the weekend. He said "people no dey carry eye see am, before you know it, them don steal am".

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by seniorgozman(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2023
doggedfighter:
This Is one of the reasons I hate Corrolla.

Attracts robbers like flies.

Yet there's nothing interesting about that car.

Many have lost their lives because of that bland car.

Owning that car makes you stick out and unnecessarily exposed to grave danger.

Look how they wasted a man trying to make an honest living.

I hate that car like mad, together with camry and lexus. The rate robbers go after them is alarming

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by OfficialSam(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2023
I knew it was a Toyota Corolla before opening the thread.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Fweshkpekus: 5:18pm On May 22, 2023
angry damn!! really bad news. just because of a car spark my weed! ! inhales deeply!! rip to the lost soul
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

Rip to the departed soul

May the perpetrators of this terrible crime be caught and sentenced to death ASAP

This guy is our Co pilot in Abuja..

We all do bolt in Abuja..
Am surprised this happen in PH
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by uvie66: 6:29pm On May 22, 2023
Dshocker:

You are wrong for saying nothing is interesting about the car.

1.... The car is affordable
2.... The parts are affordable
3.... The car has a strong durability
4.... The car doesn't consume much fuel
5.... The car has good resell value
A
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by uvie66: 6:32pm On May 22, 2023
Dshocker:

You are wrong for saying nothing is interesting about the car.

1.... The car is affordable
2.... The parts are affordable
3.... The car has a strong durability
4.... The car doesn't consume much fuel
5.... The car has good resell value
All these advantages is still undermined with the fact that it is the no 1 car attractive to thieves, because it can easily disposable.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Dshocker(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2023
uvie66:

All these advantages is still undermined with the fact that it is the no 1 car attractive to thieves, because it can easily disposable.

U made reference to what baffles you to the upsurge of Toyota Corolla, and i listed them to you.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by scobaba: 7:56pm On May 22, 2023
Exotic Dancer Swing low. RIP
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by bigcasava1(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2023
kernniejay:
When is Nigeria going to become a clean state devoid of senseless killings? The other day it was about how scores where killed in Benue state, we have not recovered from that shock when Nassarawa own happened. We were still bewildered when another news came out of how gunmen attacked US envoy, killed many and burned their bodies, not have we been able to comprehend that when again another news came out that gunmen attacked in Imo and some people were roasted alive! We just heard in the news that killer herdsmen that were hitherto hibernating during the election period have suddenly created an awareness that they have woken up by launching a recent attack in the North central again. And now this innocent hustler that has been using his car to find daily bread was suddenly murdered and his car stolen! Is this a curse on Nigeria or what? Even Sudan and Ukraine that are presently in fierce battle field are not having it any worse than this.
but you voted for APC naa
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by motih35295(m): 4:15am On May 23, 2023
Very bad

Check my profile fridge for sell
Location PH
Condition good
Hisense double door fridge
Contact me asap
Receipt available

Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:34am On May 23, 2023
I just know say na this thrashy corolla dem steal ,buy this plastic car at your own peril as an Uber driver.Alot have being killed for corolla
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Godsonkemz(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2023
The job is getting riskier day by day.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Zealoy(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2023
My friend was also shot dead becuz of this same corolla car, though they where unable to steal the car after shooting him dead
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by kernniejay(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2023
bigcasava1:
but you voted for APC naa
For where? God forbid bat thing.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by kernniejay(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2023
Zealoy:
My friend was also shot dead becuz of this same corolla car, though they where unable to steal the car after shooting him dead
Sorry bro. Very unfortunate. They just wasted his life over nothing.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Edoreborn: 6:22pm On May 23, 2023
because of ds fear to do Uber dey grab me oo,,make one bastard no come take my life catch cruise..E get Corolla 2010 wey someone wan gv me dey do d Uber,,but my hand never strong for driving..
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by bigcasava1(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2023
kernniejay:

For where? God forbid bat thing.
hahahaha!
Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by Zealoy(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2023
kernniejay:

Sorry bro. Very unfortunate. They just wasted his life over nothing.
honestly very young vibrant man, bearly 3months after his wedding, had it been they only stole the car and didn't kill him that day, i believe by now he would have bought another car that is even much more expensive than corolla

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car by maasoap(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2023
Dshocker:

I believe he put up a fight, or he resisted, that was why they shot him,

Not in all incidents.

arm robbers don't just shoot for no reason.
They do because they're mostly on hard drugs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) / Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.