Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Looking For Partners who are interested in oil and gas industry - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Looking For Partners who are interested in oil and gas industry (1792 Views)

I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 / Looking For Partners Who Can Supply 10,000 Mt Of Pks (palm Kernel Shell) / Looking For Partners Who Can Supply 10,000 Mt Of Pks (palm Kernel Shells) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Partners who are interested in oil and gas industry by henryhemon(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]
I am looking for few serious minded and honest guys who are interested in oil and gas business for us to come together, I have the contacts with some companies and some few captains of the industry. After 2 to3 months of trading and learning the rope we can go our seperate ways if you so wish.contact henzdanstev14@yahoo.con
If you are a joker please do not contact me and you have to be openminded and honest.
Papers will be signed.
Re: Looking For Partners who are interested in oil and gas industry by papapee: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2012
what form of partnerships and what are the terms
Re: Looking For Partners who are interested in oil and gas industry by henryhemon(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
@papa pee,
Like working hand in hand to establish a company.
Re: Looking For Partners who are interested in oil and gas industry by papapee: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
did you mean sellers that has outright allocations
Re: Looking For Partners who are interested in oil and gas industry by papapee: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
what kind of companies did you have contacts with are they buyers or sellers
Re: Looking For Partners who are interested in oil and gas industry by adomuwiner(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2012
i am interested to be your partner.call the number below

1 Like

Re: Looking For Partners who are interested in oil and gas industry by papapee: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2012
We are agents/facilitator we connect buyers with sellers and presently we have sellers for AGO,LPFO,BLCO AND DPK so whatever products you need for your buyer are readily available

(1) (Reply)

Need An Office Space? / New World Concept Furniture (call For Quality And Durable Furniture) / Weldo Electrode "The Welders Choice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.