Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC (18007 Views)

Suspects Named Uche Nwosu & Okorocha As Sponsors Of Kidnapping - Imo Govt / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by PHIPEX(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2023
By this time 8years ago it was Sai Baba everywhere. People like us were mocked and called wailers for warning of the disaster to come, today we laugh and they wail.

Another disaster is about to be sworn in next week.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Nobody: 8:23am On May 22, 2023
Dsalvo:

You wrote well ...especially the part in bold. Yet I think you should cut Tinubu some slack. He comes seeking nothing other than a legacy of reforming Nigeria for the better and for good.

What do you think the fight over the Senate Presidency is about with Tinubu insisting on Akpabio while the North wants to throw a business-as-usual spanner in the works via having their own 'gatekeeper' in the powerful position?

By the way, in case you are unaware, Tinubu is the only candidate, as you suggest, who has promised regional commissions to supervise the optimal growth and development of every region of Nigeria.

No doubt Nigeria is in very serious trouble such that no other is up to the job, of all those who contested,
aside Tinubu. That is what pragmatists and critical thinkers, even those not fans of BAT, will admit.

Even the recent Naira redesign proves this with all Presidential candidate failing the test, out of fear of Buhari, yet Tinubu alone insisted he will reverse it after being declared winner and that no power will stop him. That is exactly what happened.

He will need support as the only Southerner who can battle the cabal determined to keep Nigeria supine. May God help him and Nigerians.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/only-tinubu-can-break-cabal-holding-nigeria-down-ex-nupeng-scribe-kokori/%3famp

And these u wrote is the reason Buhari ddnt Wana give it to Tinibu b4 my man bully the thing by force by fire..

Fulani still plan to maintain and dominate..

But Tinibu won't do much to control them cos they all dominate Army where the strong cabals are..

Tinibu can't break them or they kill him

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by GOVERNORR: 8:23am On May 22, 2023
I suggest general beating for fraudulent elected office holders

Embezzlement is equivalent to pocket picking so, what other reason do youths need?

The future is no longer bright for the African youth so let's all be in darkness with no private jet taking off

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by tnerro1(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2023
Eight years calamity about to come to an end this week
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Karemarealty288(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2023
MrDoGood:
Come to think he's a RTD General undecided

Quota system general....

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Okwyjesus(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2023
Funny and interesting.

Me and my family have had accelerated progress under Buhari govt. Am expecting more under Tinubu.
Meanwhile l never voted for any of them. Just position for opportunity.

Buhari govt has some positive ticks. But they over promised and the dude no come too smart to pick the right team.
But Dangote refinery
Second Nigeria Bridge
Social Welfare
Enugu Umuahia Aba raod
Rail lines etc ...
are some positive ticks
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Nobody: 8:26am On May 22, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Buhari was over hyped by the Northerners despite his weak track records.

Nigerians will always remember him as the worst President that has ever ruled the Country.

Anyway, every Nigerian should be issued with a certificate of survival from the Buhari's regime.

Eggxactly...

And nature and karma will follow Buhari and his generation..

Cos evil that men do live after em...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by naijapikin2(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2023
Even worse than the words used to describe him,...

Nepotic,

repressive

Myopic

Evil

Demented

Clueless

Wicked

Satanic

Tribalistic

And millions of other negative adjectives that cannot quantify hi evel deeds.

May he forever and ever and ever never find rest or peace.

Sakarai dolo banza kawai

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Nature33: 8:26am On May 22, 2023
Mr man, let me tell u. d soup wey u & ur
fellow apc cohorts cook wey dey smell bandit, bandits atimes corruption corruption. if u no taste inside ur
generations to come will eat frm it.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by phorget(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2023
BBC must be another branch of IPOB, how can they choose to rubbish our darling bubu when bubu has indeed performed exceptional well.

grin
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by 8stargeneral: 8:27am On May 22, 2023
And they want to continue the same legacy

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:27am On May 22, 2023
Dsalvo:

You wrote well ...especially the part in bold. Yet I think you should cut Tinubu some slack. He comes seeking nothing other than a legacy of reforming Nigeria for the better and for good.

What do you think the fight over the Senate Presidency is about with Tinubu insisting on Akpabio while the North wants to throw a business-as-usual spanner in the works via having their own 'gatekeeper' in the powerful position?

By the way, in case you are unaware, Tinubu is the only candidate, as you suggest, who has promised regional commissions to supervise the optimal growth and development of every region of Nigeria.

No doubt Nigeria is in very serious trouble such that no other is up to the job, of all those who contested,
aside Tinubu. That is what pragmatists and critical thinkers, even those not fans of BAT, will admit.

Even the recent Naira redesign proves this with all Presidential candidate failing the test, out of fear of Buhari, yet Tinubu alone insisted he will reverse it after being declared winner and that no power will stop him. That is exactly what happened.

He will need support as the only Southerner who can battle the cabal determined to keep Nigeria supine. May God help him and Nigerians.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/only-tinubu-can-break-cabal-holding-nigeria-down-ex-nupeng-scribe-kokori/%3famp

Seriously I really like your pragmatic outlook to solution of the entrenched quagmire in Nigeria political system but the problem is the incoming administration and BAT leadership have cut a lot of deals with so many Northerners and even some few knuckle heads southerners which will lay landmines to his ability to achieve all you stated. This is not the first time incoming president or politicians have laid out their "overtly" enticing and robust plans to move the country forward but the problem is implementation which is where the "monsters" that swore to hold the country down will always rear it's ugly heads. It might be presumptuous to judge him but given the conditions and scenerios already playing out, many Northerners will try twist his arm and ensure the dirty politicking keeps going on then it will be back to status quo.

I don't know how it will happen but the only way the much taunted regionalization and state policing will see the light is installation of a government that has much of northern populace (without their entitled politicians) and southern populace mandates without much interference from political elites. Just know this the Nigerian politicians knows what is right but don't want to do it due to vested interests and that's going to be one of the biggest problem BAT administration is going to struggle with given that he rode on the back of most of these politicians.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by DatNiggaDaz: 8:31am On May 22, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Watch how some useless goats will come to defend him...even on empty stomach.
Just imagime. One of them is up there shouting regional Integration upandan after bringing and supporting Buhari back to back, destroying Nigeria, swallowing his vomit and defending the mandate thief but agrees that hus Master of APC Buhari is a disaster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Freelancerr(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2023
Everywhere choke.
Everything they promised, nothing was done Buhari sent us all backwards.

8 years of power nothing to show.
No job.
No security.
Everything just worst.

The country tire me no be small, waking up every day with sadness.

Search for remote jobs on naira land and other freelancing platforms.

Still nothing.
Best plan na to japka even if na Canada at least go do cleaning job. Use that one hold body and support relatives.

Still no way.
No relative or friends in abroad.

Life just de some how for the common man.

Please nairalenders if there is anyway you can help me with freelancing jobs or carry me comot this con3 ill be the most grateful human on earth.

Please sir/ma

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by DatNiggaDaz: 8:34am On May 22, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

People saw all these and still gave him the chance for another tenure...
Most Nigerians are not smart.
The only people that saw all these and still went ahead to support him are nothing but Tribalistic creatures. They saw Buhari through tribal lens so that Buhari will support their emilokan Motto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by GudLion(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2023
Very incompetent and evil man. May God repay his evil deeds in a thousand fold and for the coming bigger evil, I have nothing to say yet but I know God will not allow them finish Nigeria kpatakpata.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Shikini: 8:37am On May 22, 2023
Very sad
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Nobody: 8:37am On May 22, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
The only people that saw all these and still went ahead to support him are nothing but Tribalistic creatures. They saw Buhari through tribal lens so that Buhari will support their emilokan Motto

That's just it....
Tribalism and religion bigotry has really eaten deep into our political system....
Someone bodly told me his support for Tinubu was on the basis that he is a Yoruba...I just smiled and walked away.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by okorogodwin4(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2023
And more looting

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2023
adioolayi:
Nonsense report....

Buhari's Government failed woefully in economic performance..

He has done well in the area of infrastructures...

Insecurity has taken another dimension, but better than what he met in 2015, where embassies, cities like Kano, Abuja were under attacks of suicide bombers..

I love balance reporting...BBC is bias.
foolish fool

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by wallrichy: 8:38am On May 22, 2023
In Summary and Simple English. MUHAMMAD BUHARI IS A THIEF AND A VERY ECCENTRIC TRIBALISTIC slowpoke. He intentionally open the looting doors to Nigeria Treasury. He allowed his fula brothers to steal as much as they can with unusual supports of presidential look away. His other illiterates Fula brothers are allowed to kidnap, kill and usurp people's land without questions. He tried to upgrade the lives of Fulanis all over the country and neighboring countries. He invited them to come into Nigeria and plundered the natives lands and farms, raping at will and stealing anything stealable including Kidnapping for Ransome while allowing the educated Fulanis inside Nigeria to steal at will and also appointing them in all juicy posts of all parastatals. He openly showed the nepotism without shame. He would be remember as a president that came with Vengeance against the good people of Nigerian, a president that came ONLY to steal, kill and destroy the Country call Nigeria. He would be referred to as a DEMON of despair in the Almanac of Nigeria presidents. He would definitely top Abacha in the lines of the most useless and unfortunate beings ever graced that Nigeria presidential seat. BUHARI, We the people of Nigeria can never forgive you even though Allah may give solace to your rotten and maggots ridden smelling body. You are a walking dead right now. Peace You Take Completely Away From Nigeria, Peace shall elude you and your unborn generation Muhammad BUHARI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by musicwriter(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2023
Indeed, Buhari has damaged the Nigerian economy. I am very sorry for Tinubu because no matter how he try (even if he actually turns things around) the impact won't be felt because the damage done is huge.

How do you return Naira to N190/$1? That's what Buhari met it. Now it's N780/$1!!

Tinubu is going to be painted with same brush as Buhari even if he actually perform well.

I am very sorry for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by DatNiggaDaz: 8:41am On May 22, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

That's just it....
Tribalism and religion bigotry has really eaten deep into our political system....
Someone bodly told me his support for Tinubu was on the basis that he is a Yoruba...I just smiled and walked away.
Yeah. The best walk away you could have done. I happy you did not bother wasting your precious time

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by FxMasterz: 8:46am On May 22, 2023
Dsalvo:
There is no way to sugar-coat it. Buhari failed horrendously. He has set Nigeria back decades. My take, after the fact, is that Buhari did not seek power to save or improve Nigeria.

He simply had a sectional agenda. No bigger indication of this than those he surrounded himself with as an inner cabal of officially and unofficially empowered individuals who had the Presidents ears over everything.

Where the new President must begin to turn around Nigeria is to ensure the delivery of a governance system that will ensure a Buhari can/must never happen again.

I.e a leader with a sectional agenda parochially hijacking the most inordinately powerful job in the world, the Presidency of Nigeria, not a single effective check-and-balance authority or provision exists to reign in before extreme damage is done to our nation.
Buhari only came to the Presidency to make his generation wealthy. He was extremely poor before he came to power in 2015. His regrets was that despite being a one time military head of state, he is so poor while IBB and Abacha families who had the same opportunity as his are extremely rich. He came to right his perceived wrong by coming to loot Nigeria on behalf of his unborn children.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Niyonice(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2023
Just hope the new government will make things better.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Judybash93(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2023
endsarrrs:
lipsrsealed

Nigerians deserve the situation they found themselves today.

Why should choosing people to lead us ever have something to do with religion or tribe? That means we are all agents of intolerance. SMH!

grin

You're very right. To add pain upon injury, the people who chose the failure in Buhari have decided to choose another failure in Tinubu! Everyone should get ready sha!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by BlackyOne: 8:51am On May 22, 2023
The hausa, Fulani, Muslim, APC group will refuse to accept these truths
Buhari is a collosal failure the worst president since democracy.

But again The hausa, Yoruba, Muslim, APC group still feels Nigerians have not suffered enough and are willing to shed more blood to reinforce Nigeria's doom.

I beg you all to allow Good to prevail on Nigeria, and I curse you all that allow ethnic, religious, regional sentiment to be the basis by which you've chosen the president, governors and political leaders.

These wicked and biased followership has been the reason why incompetent and corruption continues to thrive in Nigeria.

No jobs for graduate and artisans, very high cost of living, no security, no good healthcare, education in shambles, high rate of crime, prostitution and fraud is now the easiest route for the young, the gap between the rich and poor is so widen but leaves no space for the middle class to thrive.

You have been left to suffer for your own poor choices of leaders and yet you all prefer to continue in suffering rather than doing the right thing...

I have a job, and I can afford to do well by God's grace, but it pains me that most of you will have to beg and live at the mercy of thugs and corrupt men before you can eat, live, cloth and flex, you have to sell your body (ashawo) or do fraud & ritual killings (419 and yahoo, yahoo+)...

What is it about your brain or thought process that is making you inflict yourself with pains and continue doing so every time but yet cry for help, are you all already under a curse? Don't you wish to be free.

Seek for peace, seek for real development, seek for good governance.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by swaggerjack: 8:51am On May 22, 2023
musicwriter:
Indeed, Buhari has damaged the Nigerian economy. I am very sorry for Tinubu because no matter how he try (even if he actually turns things around) the impact won't be felt because the damage done is huge.

How do you return Naira to N190/$1? That's what Buhari met it. Now it's N780/$1!!

Tinubu is going to be painted with same brush as Buhari even if he actually perform well.

I am very sorry for Tinubu.
Don't feel sorry for Tinubu he is about to become richer than the country. See the wealth he accumulated from being the landlord of the Lagos.

Now he is in charge of the 36 states.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Judybash93(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2023
Animals choose the strongest amongst them as leaders unlike us who are at the top of the food chain!
Balablu

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by eepeepook: 8:54am On May 22, 2023
Will the BBC report any good policies he put in place? No. Will the BBC report any good news whatsoever from Africa? We know the average Brit doesn’t care to read about it.

Next.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by matm: 8:55am On May 22, 2023
The worst is humonguos loans dt weren't invested in refineries revamping or electricity dt would have been a revenue generator.
Rather it was spent on thing dt can't generate a kobo for pay back of the loans.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by Cuntface: 8:57am On May 22, 2023
You won't see that cursed human being seller on this thread.
Sometimes I wonder if these people are bots.
They support everything wrong and evil in this country, and when the people they supported have finally unleashed mayhem, they will shift to support another evil.
History will never be kind to them and their loved ones

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media / Wike Says Rent Seekers Frustrating Peace Efforts In PDP / 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.