Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ambassador Ogbuewu Commissions Nkalagu - Ehamufu Road, Constructed Under The Adm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassador Ogbuewu Commissions Nkalagu - Ehamufu Road, Constructed Under The Adm (251 Views)

Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi / Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire / Obi Of Onitsha Commissions Dualised Sani Abacha Road Constructed By Wike(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambassador Ogbuewu Commissions Nkalagu - Ehamufu Road, Constructed Under The Adm by Central22222: 7:41am On May 21, 2023
Ambassador Ogbuewu Commissions Nkalagu - Ehamufu Road, Constructed Under the Administration of Engr David Umahi

__ Theophilus Ifeanyi Igwe

The former Minister of Culture and Tourism, Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu, was on Saturday, commissioned Nkalagu - Ehamufu road, constructed under the administration of the 3rd civilian Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr David Nweze Umahi FNSE FNATE CON GGCEHF.

Performing the commissioning at Nkalagu junction, the Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr David Umahi, said that Ambassador Ogbuewu was Chosen to commission the project, in appreciation of his assistance, for the installation of this government in 2015.
"Your Excellency, Ambassador Ogbuewu, in honour of your commitment and assistance to us in 2015 struggle, we said you have to commission this project, so that your name will be on the plaque, as a mark of honour and mark of appreciation."

Ambassador Ogbuewu, while commissioning the project, appreciated the Governor for inviting him to commission the road, and detailed the momentousness of the road, and further implored the Governor of Enugu State, to do the needful, by constructing their own part of the road, so as to ease transportation.
"Your Excellency, I must say that I am honoured to be invited to do this commissioning."
"Thank you very much."
"Let me tell everyone of us that this road is a very important road because, it reduces our journey to Abuja by so many kilometers. I only plead that the Governor of Enugu State should do the needful by doing their own project, so that people will always have free ride to Ebonyi State. By the grace of God, I commission this project in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy spirit."

The road Commissioning, attracted the presence of the Speaker of Ebonyi State House of Assembly, and the Governor-elect of Ebonyi State, Rt. Hon. Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru, and other top government functionaries.

Re: Ambassador Ogbuewu Commissions Nkalagu - Ehamufu Road, Constructed Under The Adm by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2023
Where is the road? What do we do will all these pictures?

(1) (Reply)

Live Broadcast: Tribunal to Rules on Peter Obi Request by Monday 22nd May,2023 / NPF Seek Court Order To Remand Seun Kuti In Custody / Buhari Really Finished Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.