Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigerian Dr Udongwo Wins The Voice Lithuania - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Dr Udongwo Wins The Voice Lithuania (439 Views)

Gistlover Revealtop Nigerian Dr. Toyin Usa Convid Fund & Husband Snatching Saga / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) / Nigerian Dr Gives Advise On How Husbands Should Care For Their Pregnant Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dr Udongwo Wins The Voice Lithuania by JasonEkanem: 8:19am On May 21, 2023
In faraway Northeastern Europe, a Nigerian Medical Doctor and proud son of Ibesit Nnung Ikot in Oruk Anam Local Government area of Akwa Ibom State, Anyanya Udongwo won the 10th The Voice Lithuania Contest with 15,000 EUR prize and a publishing deal with Universal Music Group.

The Voice Lithuania (Lietuvos balsas) is a Lithuanian reality show and part of the international The Voice syndication.

He defeated the other nine competitors at the Zalgirio Arena in Kaunas to win the coveted championship, and the competition attracted a record-breaking number of spectators.

Born and reared in Nigeria, Udongwo relocated to Lithuania from Ukraine when the war began.

Giving his acceptance speech, the medical doctor said;

“I am extremely grateful to the Lithuanians for their support and for how warmly they welcomed me.

I’ll admit, your support moved not only me, but also my family, who were hesitant about how I would be received in a foreign country.

Your support touched not only me, but also my family, who were hesitant about how I would be received in a foreign country”.

He lived in Ukraine for about 12 years where he studied medicine. Udongwo said singing was only a hobby – he sang in church, later in various projects- but after graduating, he realized that his true calling was music.

Re: Nigerian Dr Udongwo Wins The Voice Lithuania by JasonEkanem: 8:21am On May 21, 2023
Re: Nigerian Dr Udongwo Wins The Voice Lithuania by GeneralPula: 8:23am On May 21, 2023
Nice..

Akwa Ibom been shinning back to back lately! Sigs of Godswill..
Re: Nigerian Dr Udongwo Wins The Voice Lithuania by obyrich(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2023
Congratulations bro. Talent
Re: Nigerian Dr Udongwo Wins The Voice Lithuania by tommy589(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2023
Nice

Rendering a beautiful voice to a great song to start my day with
Re: Nigerian Dr Udongwo Wins The Voice Lithuania by JASONjnr(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2023
Akwa Ibom people are dominating the world gradually......

They were widely known to be househelpers and cooks...

Today, we have Hilda on Guinness book of records and many other champions from that state making their state proud....

Akwa Ibom people, must really be blessed with talents....

I don't eat out, but you see one Akwa Ibom girl that cooks in my area, I spend alot in her restaurant and lots of people always full that place because, her food odikwa make sense....
Re: Nigerian Dr Udongwo Wins The Voice Lithuania by Absuchat(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerian Dr Udongwo Wins The Voice Lithuania by Absuchat(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2023
JASONjnr:
Akwa Ibom people are dominating the world gradually......

They were widely known to be household and cooks...

Today, we have Hilda on Guinness book of records and many other champions from that state making their state proud....

Akwa Ibom people, must really be blessed with talents....

I don't eat out, but you see one Akwa Ibom girl that cooks in my area, I spend alot in her restaurant and lots of people always full that place because, her food odikwa make sense....
The "chest beater" i.diots won't comment below your post ooo.... But let this you comment come from an igbo then you will see their hypocrisy at work
Re: Nigerian Dr Udongwo Wins The Voice Lithuania by ThinkAkwaIbom: 9:22am On May 21, 2023
Akwa Ibom to the world 👏

(1) (Reply)

‘when I Was 15 Years Old, I Was Obsessed With Don Jazzy’ – Davido Says / “if Someone Gives Me $5K I’m Never Going Broke Again”: Wizkid Brags In Old Video / Where Is E Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.