Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Help My Younger Brother Is Having Multiple Carry Overs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help My Younger Brother Is Having Multiple Carry Overs (291 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University / Agbo Hillary : BSU Student Bags First Class After 17 Carry Overs / My Younger Sister Is Too Dull. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Younger Brother Is Having Multiple Carry Overs by PaNnamdi: 10:44am On May 21, 2023
My younger brother studying biochemistry at the University of Benin have had about 5 carry overs.Now he is in his third year, and he is seriously depressed.I have seriously reprimanded him and also consoled him but I don't want him to spill and based on the fact that when am in school I never had issues like this,I decided to bring this online.

Is it possible for him to drop some of the mandatory courses in his department(note not core courses o,but mandatory courses) to accommodate for the carry over courses he had.

Please I need legit answers from those who are experienced in issues like this.

Mod u can place or more this to the rightful thread, Some might still be passing through this situation too in silent.
Re: Help My Younger Brother Is Having Multiple Carry Overs by ipobarecriminals: 10:53am On May 21, 2023
sad sad Drop wetin undecided? He can't escape that, he must fulfilled all righteousness b4 he sign his clearance form. Spillover isn't a shame/disgrace.He shouldn't be depressed /cast down. Nor be only him have 5 carry over. Don't reprimand but console /encourage him. There's no shame in spending extra year in school just to clear your failed course. Don't try and include/register for the failed course now, he should wait for the new Acada and do it. The extra year is just like 6/7 months,
No hurry in life.
If he is depressed cos he wan wear that khaki with his mates, he should think twice cos he'll still met some of his course mate in labour market.God will help him
Re: Help My Younger Brother Is Having Multiple Carry Overs by eventainment(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2023
Everybody knows Biochemistry department in Uniben so he is lucky its just 5 he got. The course seems demanding. Make him just put more effort, kill his pride and make friends with the smart ones in class, then and prepare for an extra year to concentrate on the carryovers.
Re: Help My Younger Brother Is Having Multiple Carry Overs by Uyi168: 11:50am On May 21, 2023
BCH is not an easy course at all,esp in a school like uniben.
it's super demanding, yet, no good job prospects after school.

your bro may have to spend an extra year to clear his carry overs.
Re: Help My Younger Brother Is Having Multiple Carry Overs by Solofresh2: 11:55am On May 21, 2023
He should go and learn a trade or put up with his talent nah.School is not for everyone

(1) (Reply)

List Of Dstv Channels Now On Gotv 2023 / The Students Loan Is Not For The Poor / What Makes SW Universities The Best In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.