Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo (1365 Views)

Man In Custody For Allegedly Killing Neighbour Over A Goat / Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by Starpotter: 11:05am On May 21, 2023
A magistrate’s court in Akure, Ondo State has remanded a 14-year-old boy, Marvelous Asefon for stabbing his neighbour to death over a girlfriend-related issue.

The remand order was issued in connection to the alleged killing of his 17-year-old neighbour, Sunday Ogele.

According to reports, the defendant was apprehended by the state police command in April for killing the deceased with a pair of scissors during a dispute over a girlfriend in Oka Akoko, which is the administrative center of Akoko South-West Local Government Area.

The charge read, “That you, Marvelous Asefon, on Sunday, April 20, 2023, at 8pm in Kanmu, Oka-Akoko in the Ondo State Magisterial District, did kill one Sunday Ogele, 17, by stabbing him with a pair of scissors in his rib, which led to his death.”

The defendant was subsequently charged with one count of murder. The prosecution argued that the offence violated sections 319 (1) and 316 of the Criminal Code, Cap. 37, Vol. 2, Laws of Ondo State, 2016.

The court did not take the defendant’s plea.

During the proceedings, the prosecutor, Matins Olowofeso, submitted an application requesting the defendant’s remand in a custodial center until advice is received from the Directorate of Public Prosecutions.

The magistrate, Folashade Aduroja, granted the prosecutor’s request and ordered the remand of the defendant. The case was adjourned until June 11 for further hearings.

https:///14-year-old-boy-remanded-for-killing-neighbour-over-girlfriend-in-ondo/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by doggedfighter(f): 11:09am On May 21, 2023
14 year old knows what having a girlfriend is ?

A 14 year old understands the dept of feelings and emotions enough to stab a fellow boy ?

At 14 aren't we meant to be enjoying innocent relationships and care free friendships devoid of strings and commitments ?

Has a 14 year old enjoyed that freedom that comes with innocence enough that he's already entangled with issues of the heart ?

We have a 13+ in the house here and all he does is disturb everyone about school matters and things that should be bought for him or things that should be given to him.

I am trying very hard to comprehend a 14 year old, girlfriend, murder and stabbing in the same sentence. cry

Who failed this boy ?

What went wrong with him ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by Alexandersantos(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2023
14 years old? Girlfriend? murder?.... wetin concern 14 yrs old with relationship.. father lord have mercy
Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by incandescentena: 11:21am On May 21, 2023
doggedfighter:

A 14 year old understands the dept of feelings and emotions enough to stab a fellow boy ?

At 14 aren't we meant to be enjoying innocent relationships and care free friendships devoid of strings and commitments ?

cheesy HAHAHA...I AGREE WITH YOUR LAST LINE. But you, At 14 i think you have known the size of every pweeq around your area thru your doggedness my friend.

Just chill. I just have that silly feelings

4 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by illicit(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2023
At 14 dis one done murder

shocked
Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by doggedfighter(f): 11:30am On May 21, 2023
incandescentena:
cheesy HAHAHA...I AGREE WITH YOUR LAST LINE. But you, At 14 i think you have known the size of every pweeq around your area thru your doggedness my friend.

Just chill. I just have that feelings

This is silly !

Very very silly of you .

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by Ahmed0336(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2023
Spirit wey dey that boy body pass 14years old.
Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by Solofresh2: 11:52am On May 21, 2023
Nawa oo
Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by poshestmina(f): 12:22pm On May 21, 2023
Baby papa ; Drug addict ,Yahoo boy and a redpiller.

Baby mama; Runs girl dancing on tiktok and doing drugs.

14 years old abandoned , upcoming yellow socks Yahoo boy murdered his fellow upcoming and bleached out neighbor over their joint 15/16 years old ( another poorly raised) girlfriend.

That's the picture that came to My mind.
They are everywhere...in our faces!
Even in the most upscale environments.

Parents raising kids in this generation needs and has a lot of work to do.

It's disheartening.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by onome2013: 1:56pm On May 21, 2023
When God fearing children, you don't know the happiness
Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by otie02: 3:36pm On May 21, 2023
doggedfighter:

Has a 14 year old enjoyed that freedom that comes with innocence enough that he's already entangled with issues of the heart ?

We have a 13+ in the house here and all he does is disturb everyone about school matters and things that should be bought for him or things that should be given to him.

I am trying very hard to comprehend a 14 year old, girlfriend, murder and stabbing in the same sentence. cry

Who failed this boy ?

What went wrong with him ?

Most parent are not suppose to be parent honestly.

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by Japa007: 6:41pm On May 21, 2023
South-Waste miscreants doing what they know best. grin grin

I wonder if these fools will ever have a sense of belonging. undecided
Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by Torg77: 6:47pm On May 21, 2023
Hii
Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by Haveyoueatentod: 7:51pm On May 21, 2023
At 14 I was still bathing outside stark naked I never thought about relationship or girlfriend sef angry
Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by Illegal1(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2023
Omoh.........beebah321 will be lyk"dis generation don spoil.

and truly,dis generation dn realy spoil bhold repair..

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Boy Remanded For Killing Neighbour Over Girlfriend In Ondo by Beebah321(f): 11:24pm On May 21, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.........beebah321 will be lyk"dis generation don spoil.

and truly,dis generation dn realy spoil bhold repair..
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: Police Exonerate Suspects Paraded Naked By Villagers As Ritual Killers / Abuja Kidnappers Trending on Twitter / Motel Used As Brothel Bombed In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.