Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Which Places In Mainland Lagos Can I Rent Something Decent, But very Affordable - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Places In Mainland Lagos Can I Rent Something Decent, But very Affordable (249 Views)

Plots Of Land At Gbagada ( Mainland Lagos) For Sell / Places In Lagos You Should Be Careful Of Before Buying Land / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Places In Mainland Lagos Can I Rent Something Decent, But very Affordable by GreaterFuture(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2023
Plss help me, what I want is a room, with personal toilet attached to it. I believe it's called "A room self contain" something like that...
With water In the compound.
Very Peaceful neighbourhood, if possible, with little or Tenants.

Normal area, not too Local, no too many Illiterates.
If there are
Budget is around 200k, more or less
Which areas are you familiar with? Also if you can help with direct agents' contacts in those Areas, would be very appreciative
Re: Which Places In Mainland Lagos Can I Rent Something Decent, But very Affordable by Justiceadama: 12:38pm On May 21, 2023
Check out Ketu, magodo and berger areas

2 Likes

Re: Which Places In Mainland Lagos Can I Rent Something Decent, But very Affordable by visaclick: 12:44pm On May 21, 2023
Then up your budget and go to the island, mainland is mainly filled with touts. Rather live on rent in a serene environment then be a landlord in a place you can’t be safe.
Re: Which Places In Mainland Lagos Can I Rent Something Decent, But very Affordable by GreaterFuture(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2023
visaclick:
Then up your budget and go to the island, mainland is mainly filled with touts. Rather live on rent in a serene environment then be a landlord in a place you can’t be safe.
This is a very Ignorant, ignorant statement.

Also The fact that I specifically said "this so so and so is my budget" and you are saying "up my Budget", is messed up

1 Like

Re: Which Places In Mainland Lagos Can I Rent Something Decent, But very Affordable by youngsahito(m): 2:50pm On May 21, 2023
GreaterFuture:
Plss help me, what I want is a room, with personal toilet attached to it.
Must have water In the compound and water in the toilet
Very Peaceful with little or no Tennants
Normal area, not something very Local
Budget is around 200k, more or less

I know I can definitely be fortunate to get the right connects here.
Again The main goal is just a very calm, peaceful normal area, not too Local, not many Illiterates or very poor people.

Which areas are you familiar with? Also if you can help with direct agents' contacts in those Areas, would be very appreciative
why not build your own house with all this condition for an affordable apartment. You don't want this and that should get something for urself.

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale In Kubwa Abuja FCT 4bedrooms Terrace Duplex House Fo1 Layout / 3 Acres Of Land For Sale With Warehouse And Administrative block / Completion Of 4bed Rooms Duplex Interior And Exterior Painting At Igando Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.