Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Which Business Of Buy And Supply Can I Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Of Buy And Supply Can I Do? (381 Views)

The Rise Of Buy Now Pay Later Apps In Nigeria / Nylon Production And Supply (plain And Printed / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Of Buy And Supply Can I Do? by siesmyencounter: 12:56pm On May 21, 2023
Hello Nairaland..

I want to Plead for a Sincere Comments, Especially from People who are Actively In the business of buying and supplying.

These are the Characteristics of a business I have in mind.

A: I want a business that would not Tie money down.

B: A Business that would do with going into local Locations if Possible to source for items and coming to the urban ti supply and gets my money paid.

C: A Business that might involve a needed Raw materials by small scale factory for production of another Product and which such raw materials is in high demand .

I'm not sure though. I heard some small. Scale factories demands for Palm Kernel oils,.

Please, please and Please. Do Respond, I do need Vital Informations about This.

I'm working on a fund.

Not intrested in Forex, Amazon Books, Bitcoins, E-books, Online Businesses etc. Fed-up of all that..

I just want to engage myself in the Real Body Movements hustle travel buy and resale...

Thanks.

If my thread meets the Considerations of the mod for front page, I would be glad for a wider Contribution

Thanks to all.
Re: Which Business Of Buy And Supply Can I Do? by HighTableVoice: 1:04pm On May 21, 2023
If you are interested depending on your capital and location Diesel Supply to Hotels and Businesses is lucrative, although extremely competitive

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Of Buy And Supply Can I Do? by siesmyencounter: 3:33pm On May 21, 2023
HighTableVoice:
If you are interested depending on your capital and location Diesel Supply to Hotels and Businesses is lucrative, although extremely competitive
What Amount of Capital... And the competitiveness ?
Re: Which Business Of Buy And Supply Can I Do? by Enyinne(f): 6:16pm On May 21, 2023
Pls dont think about diesel business and never join anyone to do it . I hv done that business for more than 16yrs and can advise u better . You will lose ur money and its no more profitable as it was years back . Small businesses are making more money than diesel business using less funds .
Think of Well packaged plaintain chips, u must think outside the box . Its a good business.
Re: Which Business Of Buy And Supply Can I Do? by siesmyencounter: 2:11am On May 22, 2023
Enyinne:
Pls dont think about diesel business and never join anyone to do it . I hv done that business for more than 16yrs and can advise u better . You will lose ur money and its no more profitable as it was years back . Small businesses are making more money than diesel business using less funds .
Think of Well packaged plaintain chips, u must think outside the box . Its a good business.
Thanks for this... Is that your Digit for W. H. A. T. S. A. P. P.

Needs more info.... Pls.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead And Fund My Account? / Obaseki’s Reforms: Edo Modular Refineries Hit 300,000 Bbls Crude Order / How Much Do Bolt/uber Drivers Make In Lagos Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.