Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

"Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa (16093 Views)

NLC Sacks Abure, To Audit LP Accounts / Off-Cycle Elections: Members Ask Labor Party Chairman, Abure To Step-Down / Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by favor914: 9:14am On May 22, 2023
Newton2024:
Imagine Lamidi claiming LP is regionalised while he himself is working for a party that fielded a kleptomaniac-terrorists ticket. Hypocrisy of the highest order. Since when did labor party become regionalised? He should rather talk about the drug baron/Boko-Haram ticket of APC.
This same unstable New2024 that was a Chief ipob & Nnamdi Kanu promoter just last year, screaming Biafra or nothing, is now putting his hypocrite’s mouth in Nigeria’s Issues?

When they say Peter Obi is an Ndi Igbo agenda, after the failure of Nnamdi Kanu & Biafra, some in their misconstrued imagination would say otherwise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by twilliamx(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2023
Daddyyin:
This people ehn! The way they have been ridiculing this Apapa is very bad. That was how the charge and bail lawyer, Kenneth okonkwo called the name, Apapa in demeaning way. That's an insult to Yoruba and other people bearing the name, Apapa. You can not hijack the party from the founding members.
A house divided against itself can not stand
Exactly
Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by Sonyboom: 9:18am On May 22, 2023
obi Pandora imaginary victory
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Newton2024:
The herbalist called Lamidi is useless and cursed. Can Tinubu give him up to a billion naira to distabilize Obi's impending victory at the court.

1 Like

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by Acidosis(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2023
I don't understand APC's obsession with old people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by cjudy(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry A THIEF get 👄 in Nigeria. ABURE is a THIEF.
Pa APAPA is our AUTHENTIC National Chairman
APC man claiming LP.

It shows how desperate you people are.

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by fredoooooo: 9:24am On May 22, 2023
Who is paying Abure .?
If anyone oppose them they're automatically paid..
Who is paying or financing Abure ?
Awon werey

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by Alliswell248: 9:26am On May 22, 2023
We can't have a forger as our chairman.
Abure is a forger.

1 Like

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by gojass: 9:28am On May 22, 2023
Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by Adabestseason(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2023
When it comes to betrayal in nigeria age does not count,in nigeria it is difficult to rely on people
Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by Ejyksneh(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2023
Tribalism is worst than racism, what Yorubas do to other tribes in Nigeria is worst than racism, I think my fellow Yoruba brothers especially Yoruba Muslims who are known to be too trïbalistic in nature don't have any moral right to talk about racism, I forgot to mention how they are forcing a dare devil Tinubu on good people of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by ipobarecriminals: 9:34am On May 22, 2023
angry sad cheesy grin Show us here my APC membership card grin cheesy grin.No gate crashed like chisomOBI go rule us in Nigeria nor
control Pa APAPA our member for 21 years now. ABURE is a THIEF,, FORGER
cjudy:

APC man claiming LP.

It shows how desperate you people are.

1 Like

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by fredoooooo: 9:36am On May 22, 2023
twilliamx:
I so much love what is happening. A court has ordered you(Abure) to stop parading yourself as the national leader of the party but you have being flouting that order and still parading yourself as the leader of the said party but you are in court praying that court grants your request to upturn the election and you will expect the order incase it favors you and your party to be honored.
I laugh in Aramaic...
Sebi majority of them are phooolessh... Leave them let them satisfy themselves.
In the end na wailing , crying and lamentations go end am grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:38am On May 22, 2023
The Old_Ode will not hear this kind advise. cheesy

Let him return to ibadan and continu e his native doctor work there cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by kiddkash(m): 9:38am On May 22, 2023
Labour party don become hot stuff
Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by Tareq1105: 9:41am On May 22, 2023
iSense247:
End of quote. I agree with Barrister Julius Abure. Lamidi, the APC Iragbiji Ward chairman should go and tell his master (Drug Daddy) that he is too old for the job. Seventy year old man grin

You don't have sense just like Abure.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by Danisaint112(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2023
favor914:
Even the Court doesn’t need a billion Naira to toss Abubakar Atiku & Peter Obi’s useless petitions into the dustbin of Nigeria’s history.

Because na ghost vote during the past election abi? See Comrade your wisdom and CORNfusion dey aMAIZE me. grin

1 Like

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by olas24u(f): 9:45am On May 22, 2023
Danisaint112:
The babalawo APC brought to steal our mandate from us. Doesn't this man have children?

If he does his children are wicked for allowing him fight against over 6 million Nigerians that gave their vote to the best candidate.

Oh! I forgot. His is a hungry Ezemmo/babalawo. The children with different faith have abandoned him. 😂

That you were the former party chairman doesn't give you the right to reclaim your position with gra gra.

Where the dumbo even shot himself on the feet was when he made move to withdraw Labour Party petition from the court. Old man disgracing himself. Shame!
You are not ashamed of yourselves, trying to kick the people the built the platform your obi used to contest .You don't build you only hijack,that is just an example why you will never be president of Nigeria.AZIKIWE hijacked NCnc, Azikiwe Hijacked NPP ,ekuweme hijacked pdp ,now 2023 you want to hijack Labour party,what happened to your apga?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by Nobody: 9:47am On May 22, 2023
How old is Apapa that he's too old to be party Chairman? Someone who has been in Labour Party since 2002 is now an alien in the party!

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by Geminiivory: 9:48am On May 22, 2023
Daddyyin:
This people ehn! The way they have been ridiculing this Apapa is very bad. That was how the charge and bail lawyer, Kenneth okonkwo called the name, Apapa in demeaning way. That's an insult to Yoruba and other people bearing the name, Apapa. You can not hijack the party from the founding members.

old dopemu like you.. If you like carry your generation enter this issue no be knly tribe you go carry... IRREDEEMABLE tribal big cum 'confusionist'

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by bekpo(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2023
It's d law that mere filling of notice of appeal and or notice of stay of proceedings doesn't operate ipso facto a stay of proceedings..

The court MUST as a matter of course rule on it. And parties must mantain d status quo ante pending d hearing and determination of d application for a stay of proceedings one way or d other.

Abure, Asq, in d face of d law, u ain't d labour party national acting chairman except ur appeal succeeds. This is an elementary principle of law which i expect u should have at ur finger tips.

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by AMI3(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2023
twilliamx:
I so much love what is happening. A court has ordered you(Abure) to stop parading yourself as the national leader of the party but you have being flouting that order and still parading yourself as the leader of the said party but you are in court praying that court grants your request to upturn the election and you will expect the order incase it favors you and your party to be honored.
I laugh in Aramaic...

Even your APC are confused. If court have stopped Abure as the LP chairman why did APC senators went to the labour party office to meet Abure and other LP members and not Apapa.

I don't know if u have find time to attend any of the court sitting in Abuja?

If u haven't try if they will even allowed u to enter.

3 Likes

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by iSense247: 9:50am On May 22, 2023
Tareq1105:

You don't have sense just like Abure.
Why are you pained? grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by Slurity(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2023
Newton2024:
The herbalist called Lamidi is useless and cursed. Can Tinubu give him up to a billion naira to distabilize Obi's impending victory at the court.
IF you believed that Tinubu gave him any amount to fight Obi, then you also have to believed that Tinubu also gave the Abuja court money to declare Apapa as the true leader of LP. Also, if Apapa after been in Labour party for 21 years and rose to the level of been the Deputy National Chairman and Now chairman truly took money from Tinubu, the the whole Labour party are worthless to have someone as bad as Apapa as one of their leader. THINK ABOUT YOUR SENSELESS ACCUSATION BECAUSE WE THAT ARE NOT SUPPORTING OBI OR APAPA HAVE SENSE TO THINK MORE OBJECTIVELY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by iSense247: 9:53am On May 22, 2023
Okealaaye:
How old is Apapa that he's too old to be party Chairman? Someone who has been in Labour Party since 2002 is now an alien in the party!
You don't understand what Abure was saying. He neither says Apapa is too old to become party chairman nor he is alien to the party. Or maybe you intentionally wish to be mischievous.

1 Like

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by GetSenseNow: 9:56am On May 22, 2023
Daddyyin:
You're an idiot. Just look at how you foolishly brought tribalism into this case.

Apapa is a geriatric native doctor and his plans have failed. If e pain you, go and eat stones

1 Like

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by SunMusk(m): 9:59am On May 22, 2023
Nobody knows Labour Party until Peter Obi join. I'm not in support of Apapa or Abure. But Apapa is acting like he didn't have the interest of the party at heart. Is statement shows that he has another interest. Now I'm no way in support of Labour Party call for interim government, at same time I don't see where calling for interim government is a treason in Nigeria constitution, has some APC guys are shouting. There is a need for opposition party for the other party to do well in any democracy.
Triangles1:
But this people are heartless, on some body party that he formed you're insulting him he's too old.

Chaiii.

1 Like

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by udemzyudex(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2023
That's why they decide to resurrect Okafor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by thisisit: 10:08am On May 22, 2023
TRUE TALK!!
Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by favor914: 10:08am On May 22, 2023
Danisaint112:

Because na ghost vote during the past election abi? See Comrade your wisdom and CORNfusion dey aMAIZE me. grin
Yes Obidient ghosts like Casper the Angel.

1 Like

Re: "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa by favor914: 10:10am On May 22, 2023
SunMusk:
Nobody knows Labour Party until Peter Obi join. I'm not in support of Apapa or Abure. But Apapa is acting like he didn't have the interest of the party at heart. Is statement shows that he has another interest. Now I'm no way in support of Labour Party call for interim government, at same time I don't see where calling for interim government is a treason in Nigeria constitution, has some APC guys are shouting. There is a need for opposition party for the other party to do well in any democracy.
Stop playing the Hypocrites advocate, does that selfish minded Judas mercenary waiver presidential candidate Peter Gringory Obi have the interest of the party @ heart?

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/crack-in-labour-party-as-states-chairmen-accuse-obi-of-negligence/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna / How Iyiola Omisore Insulted Bola Ige Before Killing Him / FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.