Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Patience Ozokwo Emotional As She Receives AMVCA Merit Award (video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Patience Ozokwo Emotional As She Receives AMVCA Merit Award (video) (204 Views)

Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) / Patience Usoh: Bald Bride Stuns On Her Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo Emotional As She Receives AMVCA Merit Award (video) by Maffyjay: 5:36pm On May 21, 2023
Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwo was caught off-guard with tears of joy as she received the merit award at the just concluded AMVCA.

Patience explained in her speech how Charles Inojie persuaded her to attend the event despite not knowing she had been nominated for an award that evening.

Patience promised to write an Instagram post in thanks to everyone, but for now, she has to recover from the surprise of the award.

“A few hours ago telling my daughter I might not make it to Lagos because my flight from Benin was cancelled and the last flight out of Asaba was delayed.

I had to attend a family wedding in the East Friday and barely made it back to Lagos.

Thanks @charlesinojie for encouraging me to come.

Let me rest for now. My speech will come later”.

Watch video here:
https://afriqpulsetv.com/patience-ozokwo-emotional-as-she-receives-amvca-merit-award-video/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: Patience Ozokwo Emotional As She Receives AMVCA Merit Award (video) by insidelife22(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2023
Mama G.

When I say Mama,you say G for general.

(1) (Reply)

Best Collection Of Eid Al Adha Mubarak Festival DP For Whatsapp FB Images 2023 / Risk Management In Building Resilience To Climate Change / Accounts Payable Training Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.