Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured (30235 Views)

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Mass Shooting At Parachinar School, Pakistan. 7 Teachers Killed (disturbing Pix) / Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by nomolos92: 7:46am On May 22, 2023
You must be out of your mind

Tolumiide:
Nigeria is one of the most safest place on earth

https://www.nairaland.com/7697746/125-persons-killed-attack-mangu
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by obama99: 8:01am On May 22, 2023
You can never see wild animals kill in such manners. They do t kill for fun and I doubt if they can do such numbers within a day. Killing normalised
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by Roozzaay(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Nigeria is gone.
There was a country

Is everything well at home?
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by Roozzaay(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2023
God1000:
Lol, look at who is coming me a dummy.

I don't blame you, continue embarrassing yourself.
Ashamed on his behalf cry
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by Roozzaay(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Who's your plug bruh?
As in cheesy cheesy
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by Nuzo1(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2023
Tolumiide:
Nigeria is one of the most safest place on earth

Maybe.

But be aware that over 125 persons were butchered in plateau state same day in Nigeria.

10 Mexicans vs 125 Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by Iqtest: 8:56am On May 22, 2023
negbike:

It’s SOUTH AMERICA dummy
The joke is on you πŸ˜‚
It's less than 2 hours drive from Baja California (mexico) to San Diego (united states)
Mexico is located in the north America
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by AutoConsult: 9:23am On May 22, 2023
TheSuperX:
Bozo what about Africa, especially Nigeria that people are getting killed everytime?
Must you mention Nigeria? Won sepe fun e ni?
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by AutoConsult: 9:26am On May 22, 2023
Judolisco:
Mexico is in north America
My mistake
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by TheSuperX(m): 9:27am On May 22, 2023
AutoConsult:

Must you mention Nigeria? Won sepe fun e ni?
I swear u be mumu, u no dey talk about the things wey dey happen for your country na another country you dey call shithole... Nigeria is the epitome of shithole if u don't know.
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by AutoConsult: 9:27am On May 22, 2023
mariovito:

Mexico is actually north America
True. Error on my part
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by AutoConsult: 9:27am On May 22, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Mexico is not South America

They are neighbours with fellow bloodthirsty North American...USA
True.
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by AutoConsult: 9:31am On May 22, 2023
TheSuperX:
I swear u be mumu, u no dey talk about the things wey dey happen for your country na another country you dey call shithole... Nigeria is the epitome of shithole if u don't know.
Eleriibu ni e. Carry your load dey go Mexico now. Make you see which country beta pass. Arindin
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by TheSuperX(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2023
AutoConsult:

Eleriibu ni e. Carry your load dey go Mexico now. Make you see which country beta pass. Arindin
Ode!!!!! you think say na everywhere get crises of Mexico? it's just like saying Bokoharam is all over Nigeria, u need to travel out of the shithole Nigeria for once make you experience foreign weather and life small. πŸ˜‚
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by AutoConsult: 9:41am On May 22, 2023
TheSuperX:
Ode!!!!! you think say na everywhere get crises of Mexico? it's just like saying Bokoharam is all over Nigeria, u need to travel out of the shithole Nigeria for once make you experience foreign weather and life small. πŸ˜‚
It's crisis, not crises. Bloody illiterate. Broke, jobless nairaland rat is telling someone to travel out and be exposed. Dummy. Like I said, move to Mexico and see how life is so sweet there. Ignoramus.
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by TheSuperX(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2023
AutoConsult:

It's crisis, not crises. Bloody illiterate. Broke, jobless nairaland rat is telling someone to travel out and be exposed. Dummy. Like I said, move to Mexico and see how life is so sweet there. Ignoramus.
Dullard!.. unfortunately you have low IQ that's why you couldn't understand that it's a typo, nothing dey that ur oblong head. F**l.πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
FYI I've been to Mexico before and I had good experience there, apart from the cartels and drug lord's fighting endlessly, Mexico is a great place to explore.

Imagine a r*tarded goat like u want to claim levels with me, idiot! with ur foolishness I doubt u will ever get a client on this forum, f**l. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by AutoConsult: 10:00am On May 22, 2023
TheSuperX:
Dullard!.. unfortunately you have low IQ that's why you couldn't understand that it's a typo, nothing dey that ur oblong head. F**l.πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
FYI I've been to Mexico before and I had good experience there, apart from the cartels and drug lord's fighting endlessly, Mexico is a great place to explore.

Imagine a r*tarded goat like u want to claim levels with me, idiot! with ur foolishness I doubt u will ever get a client on this forum, f**l. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
LmaoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Fighting endlessly? And that's fine? That's peace to you? I've met a lot of maniacs on this platform, but you my friend, are the king of them all
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by mariovito(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2023
AutoConsult:

True. Error on my part
grin
Yea.
However, when it comes to politics, they like to refer to just USA and Canada as North America while they see Mexico as south America and other north Countries like Dominican, Jamaica etc as Caribbean.
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by AutoConsult: 10:17am On May 22, 2023
mariovito:

grin
Yea.
However, when it comes to politics, they like to refer to just USA and Canada as North America while they see Mexico as south America and other north Countries like Dominican, Jamaica etc as Caribbean.
Lol. Na pride. Those ones are not North Americans enough.
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by TheSuperX(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2023
AutoConsult:

LmaoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Fighting endlessly? And that's fine? That's peace to you? I've met a lot of maniacs on this platform, but you my friend, are the king of them all
m*ron, what about the endless kidnapping and banditry in Nigeria, what would you say about it? you are the true lunatic. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by Judolisco(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2023
AutoConsult:
My mistake
oga mi abeg come gimme some free car advice... How much can I get alternator for my car Toyota corolla 2011... Fairly used
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by AutoConsult: 11:15am On May 22, 2023
Judolisco:
oga mi abeg come gimme some free car advice... How much can I get alternator for my car Toyota corolla 2011... Fairly used
A very good one shouldn't be more than 8,000 naira.
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by Judolisco(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2023
AutoConsult:

A very good one shouldn't be more than 8,000 naira.
lagos or Abuja sir?
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by AutoConsult: 11:31am On May 22, 2023
Judolisco:
lagos or Abuja sir?
I reside in Lagos, so I can only say for Lagos. I don't expect the price difference to be too much in Abuja either. It's usually about 2 thousand naira difference.
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by Judolisco(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2023
AutoConsult:

I reside in Lagos, so I can only say for Lagos. I don't expect the price difference to be too much in Abuja either. It's usually about 2 thousand naira difference.
thanks bro.. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by God1000(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2023
Cromagnon:
is Mexico north America?
Yes
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by CHIGIM: 12:43am On May 23, 2023
read b4 u comment my bro, just see how u fall ur hand
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Nigeria is gone.
There was a country
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by yom2(m): 1:21am On May 23, 2023
God1000:
Yeah, but is USA not in North America?
. It is
Re: Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured by Cromagnon: 5:21pm On May 29, 2023
Judolisco:
yes na shares border with USA
Is that the question I asked

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa / Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria / UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.