Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) (15990 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by oikirodah(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2023
10 Facts To Know About May 29th Inauguration Of President-elect Bola Tinubu(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqOYIq0A0p0
1 Presidential powers would be transferred from President Buhari to Tinubu.

2 Tinubu would be sworn in as the 16th President of Nigeria.

3 This would be the first time a senator becomes the president, with his wife also being a senator, and the vice president also being a senator.

4 May 29th is declared a public holiday.

5 World leaders would attend the inauguration, and it would be televised live by local and international news mediums

6 The inauguration ceremony would take place at the Eagle Square in Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria.

7 Thousands of Nigerians are expected to attend the ceremony.

8 Tinubu has outlined a comprehensive agenda for his administration, focusing on key sectors such as the economy, security, infrastructure, education, and healthcare.

9 The inauguration ceremony would include cultural performances showcasing Nigeria's heritage and diversity.

10 Tinubu's inauguration symbolizes a peaceful transfer of power and highlights Nigeria's democratic values.

84 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Illuminatiship(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2023
Criminal

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by yarimo(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Criminal
Gbam

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by bennybuhari: 9:00am On May 22, 2023
Tinubu will perform well than Buhari BUT like Buhari, he will be spending most of his time on foreign medical trips. If Nigerians protest, he will say I have been traveling before I became president

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 22, 2023
Peter Obi

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by kingmzee(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2023
Good

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by theophorus(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2023
11. They sent me IV but I can't go through the stress of attending.

12. The inauguration marks expansion and beginning of Great Things for me.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by safarilove(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2023
Okay

Please visit the link on my profile to boost your income!
Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by yemmight(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Criminal

Wailings continue.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Diligent1(f): 9:01am On May 22, 2023
Our new president, I congratulate you sir.
Sir, immediately you get to office, tackle security challenges we loose a lot of lives everyday, empower our youths, Buhari regime has destroyed the good destinies of most of our youths.

It is not easy to survive in this country and also give allowance to our aged people, they even tried and came out to vote for you during the last election sir because I witnessed it.
Once again, congratulations sir.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2023
Yoruba people thinking Tinubu will favour them.

Historically no president has been so favourable to his people as the people will expect.

Obj - Ogun state
Gej bayelsa
Yardua Katsina
Buhari Katsina

Dangote refinery will not solve the problem of fuel price or scarcity. They will ask us to pay more for it's availability.

Cement is produced in ogun state and exported to Ghana.

Ghana cement cheap pass the Nigeria own.

In as much as dangote refinery is a private business and a monopoly of crude refinement.

Be ready to buy fuel at 700 naira

They are all about profit.

That won't solve the issue of dollar. Inasmuch we import food. And we also have to depend on our crude export for foreign revenue

Again the profit of the refinement is for dangote and his cronies. Govt pays him to refine oil.

Who is fooling who.

The subsidy removal will become legitimate profit through dangote.

This politicians too smart.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by id4sho(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2023
Balablu bhlu bhlu bulaba tongue

Sponsored topic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Throwback: 9:02am On May 22, 2023
Someone is in the evil forest looking for something to steal.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Waakanda: 9:02am On May 22, 2023
cheesy
Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Uselessboy78: 9:02am On May 22, 2023
chizzyinfinity goood morning you tried to pm me but i dont have access to my mail , please what you wanted to talk about,can we do it openly?
Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Illuminatiship(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2023
[quote author=yemmight post=123289276]

Wailings continue.[/quote Keep quiet
Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Illuminatiship(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2023
yemmight:

Wailings continue.
Keep quiet
Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by kglamour(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2023
11. Wailer go cry like baby that day grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by olamieseun(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2023
Say it again till you say no more, your 8year crying 😭 start from next week Monday..
Illuminatiship:
Criminal

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Uselessboy78: 9:04am On May 22, 2023
Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Guderian(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2023
See those eyes
Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by muykem: 9:05am On May 22, 2023
Tinubu is a child of destiny. He became a governor of Lagos state in 1999, He appointed igbo man to a strategic ministry as a commissioner. Till today, Ebonyi man can never be appointed as P.A in Anambra state but yet, they love to hate him. Tinubu understand the word of God that says love those who hate you hence his triumphantly amidst enemies always.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by kglamour(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Criminal
that "criminal" will be your president for the next 4/8 years. I dey pity your eyes from 😭😭😭😭

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 22, 2023
While one irresponsible, melodramatic, inexperienced, dishonest, tribal & sentimental he-goat will be decorated as the President on Social Media.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Engrduke: 9:07am On May 22, 2023
Jagaban, may your tenure be favourable to us.

Your political sagacity has been proven.

In terms of political strategies, you stand tall above your peers. No Nigerian politician,dead or alive has come closer to your popularity as the kingmaker and the king himself. You don't jump ship when the political atmosphere is not in your favour.

Administratively, albeit you have paid your due as a governor, you have an uphill task of surpassing the enviable records of likes of Chief Obafemi Awolowo & others at the federal level. May God help you Sir.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2023
U never come to terms with reality.😁
Illuminatiship:
Criminal

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Eastlandx: 9:09am On May 22, 2023
oikirodah:
10 Facts To Know About May 29th Inauguration Of President-elect Bola Tinubu(Video)

1 Presidential powers would be transferred from President Buhari to Tinubu.

2 Tinubu would be sworn in as the 16th President of Nigeria.

WRONG.

There will be no swearing in on 29th may.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by teemann24: 9:10am On May 22, 2023
Great news...our presido is coming

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Opinedecandid(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2023
Some saddist don't like this thread

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) by Starhearts: 9:14am On May 22, 2023
theophorus:
11. They sent me IV but I can't go through the stress of attending.

12. The inauguration marks expansion and beginning of Great Things for me.

13. Peter Obi nd Obidient will be in sober mood on May 29th...

14. Jagaban will release Nnamid Kanu by October 1st as a gift to Eastern

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police / Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV / Governor Nasir El-Rufai Visits Destitutes' Home In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.