Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. (12332 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by naptu2: 12:59am On May 22, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari will be in Lagos today to review the Naval fleet and commission some warships, including NNS Kada, Nigeria's new landing ship tank at the Naval Dockyard, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island. Already Super Tucano aircraft have been seen flying over Lagos in rehearsal for today's display.

The President will also commission the Dangote Refinery at Ibeju Lekki this morning.

The President is expected to go to both venues by helicopter.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by God1000(m): 1:14am On May 22, 2023
His last assignment, we are tired of him

Black man will try so hard to get power but he won't do anything tangible with it

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by Shikini: 1:15am On May 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by saintkel(m): 1:20am On May 22, 2023
I just hope Buhari n his Fulani herdsmen will just leave power n allow Nigeria rest....we have suffered so much

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by chatinent: 1:40am On May 22, 2023
I’ve almost forgotten about Nigeria until I stumbled upon this news.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by ipobarecriminals: 4:18am On May 22, 2023
cool grin grin grin.We good people of NGR go miss PA BUBU

20 Likes

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by Raskimonojendor: 4:20am On May 22, 2023
Welcome to Lagos Mr President.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by QuotaSystem: 4:52am On May 22, 2023
Kudos to Aliko Dangote for this great feat πŸ‘πŸ½. Our incoming President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is sure to leverage on this continental game changer to maximize the gains from this mega-project for Nigeria.

Kudos to Buhari for being the best thing to happen to infrastructure in Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

#7DaysToInauguration

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:50am On May 22, 2023
Collosal mistake

22 Likes

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by id4sho(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2023
tongue
Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by NaijaCover(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by thesicilian: 8:24am On May 22, 2023
I thought they've commisioned that refinery already
Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by iammo(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2023
cool

Buhari would have been the best President ever

His lack of Economic knowledge killed him

1: he locked Land border when Nigeria was not producing anything and our ports charged ridiculously high tarrifs

2: Emeifailure stopped giving forex to importers, students, medical tourist, even when we manufactured nothing, had less standard university and hospital s

3: Emeifailure and Buhari Devalued Naira by 200% in 8 years

4: he increased VAT, Custom Duty, Electricity Tarrifs, Price of Petrol Deisel and kerosene

5: he began taxing cooking gas even when kerosene is unavailable

6: Internet, Calls, Beer and Liquor got taxed

7: He banned Twitter

8: He banned crypto

9: He went very hard stopping cash flow through reducing cash transfer to $1000 per quarter, and stopping MG and WU

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2023
Refinery that will not start working until 2027?

Keep playing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by herkeem: 8:26am On May 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy5CmflKPjY

This is a groundbreaking project.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by treatise: 8:27am On May 22, 2023
saintkel:
I just hope Buhari n his Fulani herdsmen will just leave power n allow Nigeria rest....we have suffered so much
Especially Ondo and other parts of South West

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by Pickmycall: 8:27am On May 22, 2023
What is the difference?Is Dangote going to dash Nigerians free fuel?We are going to pay higher than the former price.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by Nobody: 8:27am On May 22, 2023
saintkel:

I pray Fulani man never rule this country again...

Pure hausa are more better..

I prefer ibira man to rule than Fulani man...

But not yahaya Bello stupid type

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by TheBTCinvestor: 8:28am On May 22, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Kudos to Aliko Dangote for this great feat πŸ‘πŸ½. Our next President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is sure to leverage on this continental game changer to maximize the gains from this mega-project for Nigeria.

Kudos to Buhari for being the best thing to happen to infrastructure in Nigeria.

#7DaysToInauguration

Lol bros
Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by inoki247: 8:28am On May 22, 2023
Ileya goan rest oga...
Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by thesicilian: 8:28am On May 22, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Kudos to Aliko Dangote for this great feat πŸ‘πŸ½. Our next President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is sure to leverage on this continental game changer to maximize the gains from this mega-project for Nigeria.

#7DaysToInauguration
Buhari is one of the worst presidents Nigeria has ever had. And he's not the originator of the Dangote refinery so he deserves no kudos. Nigerians are just too myopic for my liking - a politician could suffocate them for 20yrs with bad policies and practices, yet you'll be surprised to see them one day praising that same person to high heavens.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by Nobody: 8:29am On May 22, 2023
thesicilian:
I thought they've commisioned that refinery already
Me too,

They keep talking about it since 5yrs now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by cardoctor(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2023
Two very important things
Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by fuckJones(f): 8:30am On May 22, 2023
God1000:
His last assignment, we are tired of him

Black man will try so hard to get power but he won't do anything tangible with it
I'm not tired of him, speak for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by tnerro1(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2023
8 years calamity about to come to an end

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by opalu: 8:31am On May 22, 2023
Hnmm
Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by Heroicvic(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2023
Congratulations to you sir @ aliko dangote…. Nothing concerns me with useless naval fleet when 105 died in plateau in the last week

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by Blake755: 8:36am On May 22, 2023
Good news please endeavors to vote someone who is incompetent nah me and u go suffer am πŸ’―cool
Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by simfrost90210: 8:38am On May 22, 2023
Ibeju Lekki Refinery.. chai😊
I hope n pray PMS AGO & DPK prices reduce oo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by computer0810(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2023
thesicilian:

Buhari is one of the worst presidents Nigeria has ever had. And he's not the originator of the Dangote refinery so he deserves no kudos. Nigerians are just too myopic for my liking - a politician could suffocate them for 20yrs with bad policies and practices, yet you'll be surprised to see them one day praising that same person to high heavens.

D same way obi did nothing as a governor and those insulting him then for being a failure r worshipping him today like there messiah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today. by computer0810(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2023
But make we no lie, Nigeria wasted 8 good years under Buhari

Tinubu have a lot to do

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Payments Gulped β‚¦β€Ž1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit β‚¦β€Ž3.73trn / Reps At War With Sports Minister Over 2016 Budget Spending / 2018 Budget: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N1.3 Billion On Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.