Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored (1439 Views)

Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim / 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory / Multiple Polls Predict A Definite Atiku/obi Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by Passionnn: 7:40am On May 22, 2023
Elections have come and gone. The Election Petition Tribunals have commenced proceedings.
Prior to the elections Inec assured us it was conducting one of the freest and fairest election this country will ever know.
The outcome of that promise has shown it was shrouded in deception.
Despite the high level voters' intimidation in Lagos State Peter Obi defeated Tinubu in his own Lagos State.
(No be juju be that?)
The entire south eastern states was a sweepstake for the Labour Party candidate

The FCT, seat of power was massively won by Peter Obi. This was another batlle ground. None of the other 3 top candidates could even get the 25% to get elected. minimum required by law.
The irev records showed Peter Obi won massively in River state another key battle ground. The entire south south, south East and north central were for Obi.
First, INEC chairman should be forced to resign.
Even if they force Tinubu to take oath of office next week, we all know he is just an illegitimate president.
We are all hoping on the judges to do the right thing for once. Give back the people's mandate to the people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by fuckJones(f): 7:44am On May 22, 2023
present your witness to court you says they should give seven week,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by DMerciful(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2023
Everybody knows Obi won the election. The court will do the right thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by Houseontherock1: 7:45am On May 22, 2023
Who are the 'people' you guys keep talking about? You want the tribunal to grab the mandate from Asiwaju and give Obi? You people are just headless clowns at best undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by DMerciful(m): 7:46am On May 22, 2023
Yes...it wasnt Tinubu's in the first place
Houseontherock1:
Who are the 'people' you guys keep talking about? You want the tribunal to grab the mandate from Asiwaju and give Obi? You people are just headless clowns at best undecided
Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by IVORY2009(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2023
Passionnn:
Elections have come and gone. The Election Petition Tribunals have commenced proceedings.
Prior to the elections Inec assured us it was conducting one of the freest and fairest election this country will ever know.
Despite the high level voters' intimidation in Lagos State Peter Obi defeated Tinubu in his own Lagos State.
(No be juju be that?)

The FCT, seat of power was massively won by Peter Obi. This was another batlle ground. None of the other 3 top candidates could even get the 25% to get elected. minimum required by law.
The irev records showed Peter Obi won massively in River state another key battle ground. The entire south south, south East and north central were for Obi.
Even if they force Tinubu to take oath of office next week, we all know he is just an illegitimate president.
We are all hoping on the judges to do the right thing for once. Give back the people's mandate to the people.

They have no choice, other the revolution would Begin from the judicial branches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by tamdun: 7:49am On May 22, 2023
Cry baby

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by olisaEze(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
present your witness to court you says they should give seven week,

The counsel for the LP Presidential candidate never asked for 7wks to produce witnesses, rather he stated that they have 50 witnesses and will need 7wks to give all their accounts. The sins of ur candidate & I-neck in the past polls are too many for a 24hr report! grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by Godwin4444: 8:03am On May 22, 2023
Passionnn:
(No be juju be that?)

it’s cool when Peter obi win some states but ojoro when other aspirants win other states

The same mistake of considering your own strength n not considering that of d opponent

The same mistake nnamdi kanu made by thinking only him have power n we know where he is today

Igbos should learn to understand that their opponents also have strength

So y don’t u talk about d north that Labour Party was almost non existent?

Or are u saying Nigeria ends in lagos, Abuja n south east?

5 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by Godwin4444: 8:04am On May 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

They have no choice, other the revolution would Begin from the judicial branches.
just do anyhow in court, many people are wiser now

You used endsars to destroy Lagos n we lock up, try it again now

We are waiting for u igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by fuckJones(f): 8:07am On May 22, 2023
olisaEze:

The counsel for the LP Presidential candidate never asked for 7wks to produce witnesses, rather he stated that they have 50 witnesses and will need 7wks to give their accounts. The sins of ur candidate & I-neck in the past polls are too many for a 24hr report! grin
what is the difference between my statement with yours? who are you fully? do you think I have never been to court before?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by favor914: 8:09am On May 22, 2023
DMerciful:
Everybody knows Obi won the election. The court will do the right thing
Who is everybody, 6 days 21 hrs to the inauguration, you are here still wailing?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by IVORY2009(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2023
Godwin4444:
just do anyhow in court, many people are wiser now

You used endsars to destroy Lagos n we lock up, try it again now

We are waiting for u igbos

Unfortunately, I aren't Igbo, I am from South South, anyone that is supporting President Peter Obi 🥇 for a better Nigeria, you Tinubus foot soldiers would tag him either Ipob or Igbo, the obidients nation wide are from different backgrounds.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by favor914: 8:12am On May 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Unfortunately, I aren't Igbo, I am from South South
A pdp slave that ported to the Laborious parry with Apga Judas Peter OBi?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by DMerciful(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2023
Even if Tinubu is inaugurated, he will be removed. Inauguration means nothing
favor914:
Who is everybody, 6 days 21 hrs to the inauguration, you are here still wailing?
Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by Godwin4444: 8:12am On May 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Unfortunately, I aren't Igbo, I am from South South
south south is d latest escape route for u Igbo

U go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by olisaEze(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
what is the difference between my statement with yours? who are you fully? do you think I have never been to court before?

Whether you live in a courthouse or not, the headline from Punch newspaper which you quoted is a misrepresentation of the LP counsel’s statements. 7 weeks to produce witnesses & 7wks to give depositions are two different statements. English is not that hard, comprehension is your problem.
Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by Parachoko: 8:16am On May 22, 2023
Passionnn:

You didn't witness the 2003 and 2007 Presidential Election, that's why you can be saying all this

We that have being witnessing General Election before the 2023,2019 and 2015 General Election are happy with the progress we have been making so far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by IVORY2009(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2023
Godwin4444:
south south is d latest escape route for u Igbo

U go dey alright

This is the problem with you Tinubus foot soldiers, Obi is your president, Tinubu will know no peace, let him resume office, he will hear from us.
Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by babyfaceafrica: 8:17am On May 22, 2023
This is super story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by fuckJones(f): 8:23am On May 22, 2023
olisaEze:

Whether you live in a courthouse or not, the headline from Punch newspaper which you quoted is a misrepresentation of the LP counsel’s statements. 7 weeks to produce witnesses & 7wks to give depositions are two different statements. English is not that hard, comprehension is your problem.
stop masturbating, presentation of witness in court take less than 5 minutes, atiku present more than 400 witness in 2019 but didn't ask for seven weeks. my lord this are my witness ooo, that should not take more than 10 minute after than the court will bring bible or Quran for them to swear that what they about to says is true, after that they present their statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by favor914: 8:23am On May 22, 2023
DMerciful:
Even if Tinubu is inaugurated, he will be removed. Inauguration means nothing
I hope you have started your japa preparations? believe your best bet will be Ghana or Republic du Benin, cos no industrialized, or Western nation will issue you an entry visa.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by favor914: 8:25am On May 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

This is the problem with you Tinubus foot soldiers, Obi is your president, Tinubu will know no peace, let him resume office, he will hear from us.

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by DMerciful(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2023
Obi won the election!

Can you swear that the rogue Tinubu won the election?
Sonyboom:
Can you swear by your condemned soul that Obi Pandora won the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by DMerciful(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2023
You know nothing! We're not on same level. I'm very close to dual citizenship
favor914:
I hope you have started your japa preparations? believe your best bet will be Ghana or Republic du Benin, cos no industrialized, or Western nation will issue you an entry visa.
Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by olisaEze(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
stop masturbating, presentation of witness in court take less than 5 minutes, atiku present more than 400 witness in 2019 but didn't ask for seven weeks. my lord this are my witness ooo, that should not take more than 10 minute after than the court will bring bible or Quran for them to swear that what they about to says is true, after that they present their statement

Mr "You-Think-Say-I-Never-Go-Court-Before", next time you want to dispute a matter, make sure you know what you’re talking about!

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by plumcomm: 8:45am On May 22, 2023
Only those who don't have job be posting useless topics on an Monday morning...one region of the country wanting to impose president on the others,what a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by fuckJones(f): 8:47am On May 22, 2023
olisaEze:

Mr "You-Think-Say-I-Never-Go-Court-Before", next time you want to dispute a matter, make sure you know what you’re talking about!
I use that to call your attention, can you tell me why obi want to use two months to present witness when the tribunal itself is three mon interval?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored by favor914: 8:49am On May 22, 2023
DMerciful:
You know nothing! We're not on same level. I'm very close to dual citizenship
Na em You dey Nairaland they complain everyday? The sooner you get back to Accra the better for you.

Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination / Obidients On Nairaland And Other Platforms, You All Are Not Serious / Why Chicago State University Will Deny Tinubu & Reject One Of The Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.