Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB (13916 Views)

Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s ‘divine’ Mission —IPOB / Renewed Hope: Tinubu On A Divine Mission To Transform Nigeria..barr Uju Ohanenye / 6 Ignorant Things Nigerians Do That Hinder Development In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Saifullah01: 10:55am On May 22, 2023
These people need to take a course 101 on freedom fighting, because they seem to be an agenda-confused lot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by salesbloo: 10:55am On May 22, 2023
IPOB
Peter Obi
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Fiscus105(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2023
Last last we see the face under the masquerade.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Depriest2020: 10:56am On May 22, 2023
Fake News.
Propaganda Dead on Arrival.
Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by RecentHistory: 10:56am On May 22, 2023
PETER IPOBI

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Angelfrost(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2023
Erm... Ipob, didn't Peter Obi go against the secession movement y'all stand for by contesting for the Presidency of this "Zoo Contraption"?!!

So, how exactly are you supporting someone who is clearly not aligning with your goals?!! Someone who has clearly shown allegiance to the Nigerian state that proscribed y'all as terrorists!

Aren't y'all confused like this?!!

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by tiger28: 10:58am On May 22, 2023
Keep lying to YOURSELVES.........

UNTIL

You Negroes finish each other!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by donttouchme: 10:58am On May 22, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Diligent1(f): 10:58am On May 22, 2023
FuglyGurl:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/nothing-can-hinder-peter-obis-divine-mission-ipob/
I wonder why Peter Obi is not condemning the attacks in south east, especially in Anambra State.
If IPOB is not behind the attacks then why can't they bring out the killers.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by siraj1402(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2023
See them coming from hidden gradually. One of them was napped while trying to smuggle drugs to uk to finance pitobi case and once he was caught, they want to results to violence.
Jagaban ni baba won.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by sammirano: 10:59am On May 22, 2023
Obi the king of miscreants terrorists

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by cardoctor(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2023
May 29 decide
Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by favor914: 11:01am On May 22, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Looping IPOB that apparently seeking for total liberation of Ndigbo from this irredeemable shithole of a country, with her politics, is laughable.. grin grin

IPOB has no business with your useless politics.. Stop using IPOB in your cheap propaganda.

Shameless Things, yet Emmanuel Powerful & you are opening your mouth because Peter Gringory Obi lost the election?

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Godwin4444: 11:01am On May 22, 2023
Emekaonline:

I have never seen stupid and bloody foolish people that have never taken responsibility for any of their actions as IPOB. What a useless terrorist organisation!
they will never take responsibility for anything

They will blame everyone

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by DSC7: 11:02am On May 22, 2023
Did you know that the OBIdient movement have lifted more people out of poverty compared to Buhari's 8years tenure?
Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Chucks13: 11:02am On May 22, 2023
Now the truth is coming up from terrorist supporting their Emperor.

Obi has no divine anywhere unless to become ipob president or ohanaeze president anything outside that na just noise.

Ipob my a s s.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by favor914: 11:02am On May 22, 2023
Diligent1:

I wonder why Peter Obi is not condemning the attacks in south east, especially in Anambra State.
He never said a word, not to offend his ipob supporters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Warl0ck: 11:03am On May 22, 2023
lhordspy:
PETER OBI THE !POB PROJECT

Peter Obi: Igbos are my neigbours, i live with them.

IPOB: Nothing can stop Peter Obi from becoming the president of Nigeria.

Nigeria News: !POB kill 250 people. Affirms that it is either Biafra or no Nigeria.

World News: IPOB is the 10th deadliest terror organisation in the world.

This is not very hard to workout or solve, unriddle or unravel. Peter Ob! Is Ipob, and Ipob is Peter Ob!. The quest of ruling the country, is one of the key plan in the actualisation of B!afra. The Obidients are just the foot-soldiers.

SAY NO TO IPOB TERROR!STS.

are u afraid of biafra?
Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by favor914: 11:06am On May 22, 2023
DSC7:
Did you know that the OBIdient movement have lifted more people out of poverty compared to Buhari's 8years tenure?
Peter Obi that cannot pay ordinary 1.5 million to retrieve certified true copy documents for his case, Obidients lifted who out of poverty?

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Shikena(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2023
Tinubu don bribe IPOB to demarket Obi cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Warl0ck: 11:07am On May 22, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
IPOB terrorist have put we Igbos to shame. Well I don't blame the terrorist organisation I blame Obi for not openly distancing himself from these bad eggs.
Now other tribes will start insulting us, because of this useless IPOB and their hunchback leader.
who made u igbo?

Ogogoro man
Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by favor914: 11:08am On May 22, 2023
Warl0ck:
are u afraid of biafra?
If Biafra really existed, you people wouldn’t have struggling for President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Chucks13: 11:10am On May 22, 2023
DSC7:

Pls provide their names and how you lifted them up?

Moreso this is just mercy after death, campaign after election. No one beg you to lift him or her up to anywhere it is your choice to do it so keep it to yourself.

Oh I remember obi chartered private jet for that 89 years old but can't charter private bus for those stranded in Sudan then suddenly attached Onyeama to himself and started oh igbo kwenu antics to deceive people like you.

Pls Park one side make we see road.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by DSC7: 11:10am On May 22, 2023
favor914:
Peter Obi that cannot pay ordinary 1.5 million to retrieve certified true copy documents for his case, Obidients lifted who out of poverty?

I don't engage demented drug sniffing CornFused clowns....

Back off!!!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by JOemmy(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2023
Almajiris in govt this emma powerful no go kill person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by favor914: 11:12am On May 22, 2023
DSC7:

I don't engage demented drug sniffing CornFused clowns....

Back off!!!
Ipob members turned Obidients, Emmanuel Powerful, not excluding emergingnation3

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by DSC7: 11:12am On May 22, 2023
Chucks13:

Pls provide their names and how you lifted them up?

Moreso this is just mercy after death, campaign after election. No one beg you to lift him or her up to anywhere it is your choice to do it so keep it to yourself.

Oh I remember obi chartered private jet for that 89 years old but can't charter private bus for those stranded in Sudan then suddenly attached Onyeama to himself and started oh igbo kwenu antics to deceive people like you.

Pls Park one side make we see road.

Why u come dey spit everywhere ontop few words wey i post?😝😝😝😝
Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Okpokpo09: 11:13am On May 22, 2023
Biafra man must rule over all you shitholes
Re: Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB by Emergingnation3(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2023
favor914:
Shameless Things, yet Emmanuel Powerful & you are opening your mouth because Peter Gringory Obi lost the election?
I Hate dangling with female unity beggars, but let me tell you this ,.. The major opposition of Obi's presidential ambition of this irredeemable shithole of a country and the major beneficiary of his lost is IPOB,cos if Obi had won, it would have hindered our liberational strugglings, both locally and internationally..
Thank God it didn't happen, our freedom is very sacrosanct, than your useless politics..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Collapses During Easter Vigil In Benue. 40 Killed / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC / Confusion In Obibi-Uratta Community As 2 Traditional Rulers Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.