Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,840 members, 7,844,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Update: Absu violation Saga; Police Free Suspects - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: Absu violation Saga; Police Free Suspects (955 Views)

Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police / ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Absu violation Saga; Police Free Suspects by MrGlobe(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2011
The recent violation saga from Abia State University, Uturu - Abia State Nigeria might turn into one of the many famous Nigerian cases to be thrown under the carpet as the Police have released the suspects arrested in connection to the incident.

THERE was jubilation across the world following the news three of the five students whose video of their shocking violation of a hapless female student sparked outrage across the globe.
The marathon violation was alleged to have involved students of the Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU), South East Nigeria, but reportedly off campus.

But those who rejoiced over the news of the arrests may have done so too soon.
Speaking with The Moment On Sunday evening of Saturday September, the Abia State Police Commissioner, Mr. Bala Hassan, confirmed that arrests were made but the suspects had been released after questioning.
Hassan said that those arrested were released when they convinced the police that they were not the people mentioned online and knew nothing about the gang violation.
He said the police was handicapped in investigating the incident because the victim was yet to report the incident to the police.
'If we had seen her, we would question her, play the video footage and see if she can identify the suspects,' the police commissioner said.
'For now, it is pretty difficult for us to fish out the culprits because it is only the girl that can be of immense help.
More: http://chigotoday..com/2011/09/absu-violation-saga-police-free-suspects.html

Seriously, how will people be fighting smoke? You are shouting over a violation saga when the girl has not owned up. You have not even seen the girl to know what really happened and then I heard this video circulated in the school and the girl obviously had knowledge of it and could have reported to the police but kept mute. She has friends too who could have given a clue on who she is.
My problem is if the girl is not willing to own up, help the police and report the case and say who the suspects are, then people should just die the case. It might have been one of those masochisms that was captured and blown out of proportion but then I have not seen the video so no one should crucify me. lol
Re: Update: Absu violation Saga; Police Free Suspects by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 28, 2011
What the heck is wrong with this Girl?
Re: Update: Absu violation Saga; Police Free Suspects by MrGlobe(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^^ask me oh
Re: Update: Absu violation Saga; Police Free Suspects by Rhino4dm: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2011
May be she is trying to tell us a different story all together.
Re: Update: Absu violation Saga; Police Free Suspects by oderemo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
mayube she wasnt rape after all,
my sincerev sympathy goes to her.
Re: Update: Absu violation Saga; Police Free Suspects by nusdog: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2011
Just wondering, shouldn't there be someone who could identify this girl? Maybe a relative or a neighbour?

Is she from Mars?
Re: Update: Absu violation Saga; Police Free Suspects by halfcurrent(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2011
[/color]

in.[color=#000099]
Mr. Globe:

The recent violation saga from Abia State University, Uturu - Abia State Nigeria might turn into one of the many famous Nigerian cases to be thrown under the carpet as the Police have released the suspects arrested in connection to the incident.

THERE was jubilation across the world following the news three of the five students whose video of their shocking violation of a hapless female student sparked outrage across the globe.
The marathon violation was alleged to have involved students of the Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU), South East Nigeria, but reportedly off campus.

But those who rejoiced over the news of the arrests may have done so too soon.
Speaking with The Moment On Sunday evening of Saturday September, the Abia State Police Commissioner, Mr. Bala Hassan, confirmed that arrests were made but the suspects had been released after questioning.
Hassan said that those arrested were released when they convinced the police that they were not the people mentioned online and knew nothing about the gang violation.
He said the police was handicapped in investigating the incident because the victim was yet to report the incident to the police.
'If we had seen her, we would question her, play the video footage and see if she can identify the suspects,' the police commissioner said.
'For now, it is pretty difficult for us to fish out the culprits because it is only the girl that can be of immense help.
More: http://chigotoday..com/2011/09/absu-violation-saga-police-free-suspects.html

Seriously, how will people be fighting smoke? You are shouting over a violation saga when the girl has not owned up. You have not even seen the girl to know what really happened and then I heard this video circulated in the school and the girl obviously had knowledge of it and could have reported to the police but kept mute. She has friends too who could have given a clue on who she is.
My problem is if the girl is not willing to own up, help the police and report the case and say who the suspects are, then people should just die the case. It might have been one of those masochisms that was captured and blown out of proportion but then I have not seen the video so no one should crucify me. lol

spot on and well said. Die the case if she is not willing to assist the police rather than roping innocent people

(1) (Reply)

20 Ladies In Mini-skirt Slaughtered In Maiduguri / Man Stabbed During Menage A Trois After He Refused To Change Positions / Police Parades Pastor Who Defiled 2 Under-age Girls In Edo (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.