Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video (2316 Views)

Moment Two Fine Ladies Was Punished For Taking Drugs , Video / Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video by oladipo892: 10:54am On May 22, 2023
Re: This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video by Pipefitter: 11:00am On May 22, 2023
Na wao

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video by Pipefitter: 11:01am On May 22, 2023
This one tire me

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video by mysticwarrior(m): 12:36pm On May 22, 2023
See where taking of mpunmiri has landed them.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video by DPass: 2:04pm On May 22, 2023
oladipo892:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_s_9NWgALo

Keep recirculating old videos to promote your channel.... no creativity, not everyone is supposed to be a content creator.

5 Likes

Re: This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video by endy69: 4:56pm On May 22, 2023
Igbos ba!! I could remember travelling to village and I went for Saturday early morning meeting at the village square, a lot of matters were tabled before the youth and one that caught everyone's attention was a man that beat his mother and sent her out of his house. Oboy na dat day I know says one persin no big pas one community. We matched from the village square to the man's house, and the idiot released his dogs to pursue us, me wey no too sabi as things dey be, I run go climb tree, but these youths went inside this man's compound killed two of his dogs, brought him and the dead dogs to the village square. The man was tied on a tree and boys of around 17, 18 and 20 were armed with watercane to design his body without clothes. Mature man dey cry and beg at the same time. Over 4 hours my guy dey chop beating from small boys na still him mama run cum beg. Mothers and their love sha. For the murder dog, they turn barbecue for those that enjoy dog meat. He was later fined 100k. I no know weda him pay as I no stay long

8 Likes

Re: This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video by PatientofYabale(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2023
Pretty kee u there grin grin grin. This one wey be like local 2k olosho

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video by falcon01: 12:13am On May 23, 2023
endy69:
This seems barbaric but sometimes Animalistic problems require animalistic solutions.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video by PoliteActivist: 12:40am On May 23, 2023
oladipo892:
https://youtu.b/i_s_9NWgALo

So you have never seen this video since it came out 3 years ago??!!
Re: This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video by Melonsmasher: 1:26am On May 23, 2023
DPass:

Keep recirculating old videos to promote your channel.... no creativity, not everyone is supposed to be a content creator.
Lol
Re: This Pretty Ladies Was Punish For Taking Hard Drugs, Video by endy69: 6:30am On May 23, 2023
falcon01:
This seems barbaric but sometimes Animalistic problems require animalistic solutions.
From what I saw, that man won't repeat that thing again. He won't think of it at all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Killings:Black Day At Uromi,edo State(graphic Photos) / Horrible! 30-year-old Woman Found Hanging By The Neck Inside Boyfriend's Room / Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.