Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Actress Bimbo Ademoye Presents AMVCA Plaque To Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bimbo Ademoye Presents AMVCA Plaque To Father (376 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Hosts Bimbo Ademoye, Kunle Remi, Ikorodu Bois (Photos) / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bimbo Ademoye Presents AMVCA Plaque To Father by Equaljhayloaded: 11:03am On May 22, 2023
Source:https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng

Winner of the Best Actress in a Comedy at the just-concluded Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Bimbo Ademoye, on Sunday presented her award to her father.

She won the award on Saturday for her role in "Selina".

On her Instagram page on Sunday, the actress shared a video of herself presenting the award to her dad.

She wrote, "I went back home to give the award to my award . My biggest supporter, my rock, my backbone. My Father . Met his absence , but I knew exactly where he'd be. He loves chilling with the boys in the hood when he's less busy on Sunday.

"My dad took me to my first audition and waited for six hours till I was done. My hood produced all the characters that have made you guys laugh. From iya barakat , to Todowede , to Selina.

"I've had to mimic someone from the hood to give those characters life. My name is Bimbo Ademoye, Ademoye Adekunke's daughter, Ari's aunty ,and I'm from Ebute meta . Born and bred in the hood. There are so many people I'd love to appreciate. I'm prepping my speech guys."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Damages $3 Million Range Rover Windshield After Seeing His Girlfriend With T / 7 Habits That Turn Boys Into Men: / Davido Might Be Mentally Ill - A Psychologist's View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.