Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos (62913 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Ingocof(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Peter Obi arrives Lagos for Commissioning of Dangote Refinery.

Peter Obi and his mourning cloth, always in black. The guy nah confirmed ..............
If you know you know
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by biaframaster200: 1:55pm On May 22, 2023
Obi is a loser I can bet my two balls ..nobody invite am for this program... He just want seek attention...idiot
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by EmeraldEmperor(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2023
Reason why Peter Obi is always on Black Clothes is Because Nigeria is burning &Bleeding
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Konjiboii: 1:58pm On May 22, 2023
My president, such a hard worker and a leader that is abreast with everything.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by OChimex: 1:58pm On May 22, 2023
lhordspy:
Who invite am?

Attention seeking clown. Man just like to always be in the news. No wonder his people want to turn the Court house into Big Brother Naija season 10.

Calm down dude. He is a billionaire. Game recognizes game.
This dude is just patriotic if not he so comfortable and can afford anything in life. But majority of his haters and APC supporters are miserably poor.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by 12345baba(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2023
Sparrk007:
I love this man but his love for black clothes just dey fear me
no be so osinbajo dey dress before?

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Toluwanise247(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2023
Feintline:
This man is a rare being.
This man is an engima.
This man embodies the patriotism and love of Nigeria. A fresh air in the Nigeria political space.
This man is a DIVINE mandate.
This man is the man Nigerians elected. Any other is INEC select.

This man is symbol of the coming new Nigeria.
Thank God he not the chosen one you will have called him messiah
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Minjim: 2:01pm On May 22, 2023
Who invited him ?
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by PoloG: 2:03pm On May 22, 2023
Always in black ..

Evil man undecided
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by zubby007(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2023
lhordspy:
Who invite am?

Attention seeking clown. Man just like to always be in the news. No wonder his people want to turn the Court house into Big Brother Naija season 10.
When fools talk we know.
Do u really think Obi will attend uninvited? Even Ur inec-select invited him too to his inauguration!!!
Peter is a national asset.
He is a billionaire. Is any member of Ur family a billionaire? Better go and hustle and leave Obi.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by lekan62: 2:05pm On May 22, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Peter Obi arrives Lagos for Commissioning of Dangote Refinery.

Who is looking for him in the commissioning programme abi na him build the refinery ni,he couldn't build anything in Anambra in 8 years
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Paracetamol01: 2:05pm On May 22, 2023
Mohamid:
Black black black always in black 🖤🖤🖤🖤🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🖤🖤 24/7 nawa oh this one no pure at al
.him dey go burial
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Karemarealty288(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2023
lhordspy:
Who invite am?

Go talk for him face ......poor soul...mumu that does not know the price of block and cement dey talk we men dey discuss. Go get a life before its too late.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by duro4chang(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2023
Lovelive:
The pain enter wella. I don't care if u cry blood.

We reject it. We said no and it stands.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by esosuo: 2:09pm On May 22, 2023
This man always wearing black like an ogboni man , na this kind man Dey plan be president so ?
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2023
Maize247:
A man with a black heart
From moh247 to Maize247. Well, that's what the drug kingpin supporters does. Eat corn for life, come here to spew trash while the drug daddy makes the like s of Mc Oluomo to be richer than their generations.
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Picardor2: 2:12pm On May 22, 2023
lhordspy:
Who invite am?

Busy body. Mind ur business oga
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Georgejeez: 2:14pm On May 22, 2023
Feintline:
This man is an [/b]engima.[b]
This man embodies the patriotism and love of Nigeria. A fresh air in the Nigeria political space.

😂😂🤣🤣😂 No be only engima na engine oil .

No wonder he's always on black , the colour of condemn oil .
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2023
Mohamid:
Black black black always in black 🖤🖤🖤🖤🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🖤🖤 24/7 nawa oh this one no pure at al

i just imagine if it is BAT that been ware black people would have tag it another thing
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2023
yarimo:
Most of them are kids with free bonus data just to type rubbish online
One can know that you and goons are babies with the way you type trash and defend your drug daddy
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by zabson(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2023
Feintline:
This man is an engima.

🤡 he will never rule Nigeria
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Nice2023(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2023
lhordspy:
Who invite am?

People like u are always on this thread to abuse someone who's far richer,better,sensible and respected than anyone in ur family.

In as much as I hate APC and their style of leadership,I don't hate their persons.

But they way and manner u display ur witchcraft in public makes me wonder if u are stable at all.

I pity u seriously.

Everytime u try to be politically correct yet u have never travelled beyond the current place u reside.

May God help u so that u don't go mad one day because of Peter Obi.

Unemployment must have battered u.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by koladebrainiac(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2023
onuman:

What of Tinubu?
When is Tinubu your president-elect arriving there?
Can he stand thirty minutes in such a crowd without his catheter requiring a fresh touch?
Fulani drives to use old and sick man,Tinubu, as cover president to renew the tenure of Buhari's men in Aso Rock; as they expect Tinubu to move from one foreign hospital to the other; while Buhari's men in Aso Rock drive for Fulanization and Islamization of entire Nigeria.

Buhari vowed in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.

One of the earliest demands of Alhaji Tanko Mohammed appointed Chief Justice of Nigeria by president Buhari was for Islamic Sharia criminal laws be included in Nigeria's Constitution.

you so slow, so because i idid not support Obi means i support Tinubu abi? na Tinubu fit una
Una no get head to understand the plans of the Buharideens with this presidential election.

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Georgejeez: 2:23pm On May 22, 2023
blacksam01:
u will b s hocked thy his 10billion might be involved in the refinery....he likes tomput money into business
😂😂😂😂 Which refinery, the one that exploits , explores and refines Crude Hero Beer In Anambra?
De play .

Dem de say make Big Lizards like Crocodile and Alligator come out , even wall gecko de show face
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Georgejeez: 2:23pm On May 22, 2023
blacksam01:
u will b s hocked thy his 10billion might be involved in the refinery....he likes tomput money into business
😂😂😂😂 Which refinery, the one that exploits , explores and refines Crude Hero Beer In Anambra?
De play .

Dem de say make Big Lizards like Crocodile and Alligator come out , even wall gecko sef wan show face
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Godfullsam(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2023
7lives:

All these eulogies because a man is attending an opening ceremony, so what shall we say to the man who saw the doughnut, instead of a hole?.
Mimiko is just too short sighted, he for dey shine now, Mimiko how could you loose this?, what did you try?.
What exactly did Mimiko smoked when commiting such blunder?.
The rest is history now, another feather to BAT's cap, Jagaban you are goated.

Honestly, posterity will never spare mimiko for letting Tinubu snatched that refinery from under his nose.

Imagine this kind of gigantic project in ONDO state

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Godfullsam(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2023
Sparrk007:
I love this man but his love for black clothes just dey fear me

It's not ordinary.

He may not even love putting on black all the time.

But he doesn't have a choice.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Levels1(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2023
This is a Man that Nigerians rejected

This is a Man that Nigerians detest

This is a Man that couldn't govern a State

This is a failure

This is a druglord.

This is an Ipob terrorist
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by olas24u(f): 2:33pm On May 22, 2023
Feintline:
This man is an engima.

Tinubu and fashola marked out the land for dangote refinery ,it was initially meant to be built in ondo state ,but mimiko did not provide land.so you see ,you are celebrating tinubu

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Justsmart22(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2023
I love this Man ....Peter Obi❣️❣️
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos by Spain007(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2023
lhordspy:
Who invite am?

Big brother house with apapa ur uncle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.