Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

There Is Joy In Making Money But More Joy In Becoming God's Friend - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Is Joy In Making Money But More Joy In Becoming God's Friend (143 Views)

What Do I Do. Someone Claimed He Sent Me Money But I Havent Seen It For 24 Hours / Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Joy In Making Money But More Joy In Becoming God's Friend by boltwings: 11:49am On May 22, 2023
there is an excitement I get while making money. One time on social media I saw a post where people were asked to say what they do that makes them happy. Someone in the comment said, his answer is Making money. I was like.....hmm so making money can make someone happy asinn the sweetest thing that makes him happy.

I just realized that the guy is correct.

The kind of joy and eagerness to keep seeing my money increase is really something else...I can't really explain...I always look forward to seeing that money increase and if it does increase, it's as if I am taking something like cocaine, Igbo , drinks etc...that makes one high....thats the kind of feeling I get, knowing that I am gradually getting to become who I want to be..."bastardly" rich. it gives me a kind of excitement that I can't understand. Sometimes I feel like rewinding the night fast for a new day to come and even feel like rewinding the months to make them move faster than they move.

Above all these, I always keep all this excitement in check by trying to turn this money joy into doing Godly things that makes me closer to God...this hunger for God superspeeds the excitement I get from making money. Knowing God more these days is something that really makes me happy. At night, when the excitement of money making comes in and makes me not been able to sleep, I use such time to get closer to God and balance everything.

Truly, there is joy in making money but there is more joy in becoming God's friend.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Akpabio’s Past Haunting Him? / Attention Internet Marketers! / Let Us Take Care Of Your Writing Needs For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.